The Dotto Ring Simulant

Based on the image this probably creates a torsion field as well?

1 Like

Iā€™m not an expert in sensing torsions but the original device was this kind of copper ring around the body (and more, I just donā€™t understand the technical aspects).

In any case, this helped me today at work, navigating through incredible workloads and still being on top of everything despite having to multitask to a ridiculous extent.

13 Likes

@Nice2knowU

4 Likes

is this a good field to loop overnight while sleeping guys

2 Likes

Definitely it is.
Though I havenā€™t tried it myself, I have looped it for hours during the day and feel fantastic

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been experimenting with this ā€” itā€™s nice, helpful for relaxation. Almost feels like a body / environmental field.

5 Likes

What does this part mean?

Can confirm less sleep is needed, slept 6 hours and felt fine where as I usually need 8 or 9 hours coz im lazy xD

6 Likes

@Mouldytea

Doing things without need of forethought, acting genuinely without planning; as if inwardly guided

8 Likes

I really love how this one brings one back to a profound sense of balance. Whenever I notice anything not in harmony in body or mind, this works incredibly well. Any odd thought simply gets ā€œfrozenā€ and discarded.

I also combined it with some healing fields and their combination seems amplified.

15 Likes

You make me want to buy it quickly :grin::heart:

3 Likes

What I want to do in a whileā€¦The Dotto Ring Simulating to stored in a dimensional pocket with a zen lion servitor :star_struck:

4 Likes

I feel pretty lazy recently in regards to health/longevity stacks (also skin, hair, face, etc), so I tend to play this one only and loop it for 30-60 minutes. Thatā€™s it. Itā€™s remarkable. Scrolling up to the first post and reading about the benefitsā€¦ They all seem to apply. The most I love is this feeling of utter harmony and balance of body and mind. Such a serene state. Iā€™m trying it with muscle recovery too, letā€™s seeā€¦

13 Likes

Your posts certainly seem to be selling me more and more on this field

The people at Hunza Valley are exposed to the field 24hrs a day. Thus the longevity. So I guess that Ilistening to this field for a few minutes a day (without looping) wonā€™t give much satisfactory result. Iā€™m not a fan of continuous looping of fields.

This is not the Hunza Valley field but the field on the Dotto ring device, the device supposedly produces a field 5 times stronger than that produced naturally by the Hunza Valley. It is also possible that the field remains active in your body or your environment for a few hours as other fields do.

13 Likes

Bitter almonds are a source of B17, right? B17 has been known to fight cancer for a long time, though itā€™s been unfairly maligned by big pharma as being the same thing as cyanide (itā€™s not). Also known as Laetrile, which I used on my parentā€™s dog to fight her cancer. Very interesting that this should be a part of their diet.

4 Likes

Itā€™s okay, I just bought it :relieved::ballot_box_with_check:. Iā€™m listening to it right now :notes:.

This is an energy field that I really wanted to have for the cellular rejuvenation aspect. The beneficial effects listed are impressive :hushed::heart_eyes:!

2 Likes

Does the book contain instructions on how to construct one of these Dotto machines? Can a lay person do it?

Thanks!!

Hi BB3!

Welcome Rose Teacup

I think constructing one might be out of the ability of most people.

Has anyone made it, making them? Are there instructions that an engineer could follow?