The Dotto Ring Simulant

Try starting here: Gianni Dotto: Thermionic Couple ("The Dotto Ring")

I saw it, but no real instructions is it?

1 Like

I listen this couple days in row and now my teeth right side hurting me . Way ?

1 Like

most likely healing something below or within the teeth

1 Like

I read years ago that Laetrile is effective in preventing cancer, but not curing it. That could be why Edgar Cayce in trance channeled, to prevent cancer eat a handful of almonds each day. They should be soaked over night to get rid of the skin. Dr. Grundy, who alerted the public to the harm that lectins does, said almonds are loaded with lectins. I assume that means the lectins are contained in the skin of the almond and not the almond itself. Even squirrels can be seen shooting the skin of an almond out of their mouth when eating an almond, it has been said.

3 Likes

So I decided to do an experiment based on these two sentences from the description.
β€œThe Hunza valley has a unique juxtaposition of a mountainous glacier area next to a hot valley. Dotto states that it is the thermal unbalance of the region that creates a magnetic field stronger than the surrounding area.”

While listening to this field I soak one foot in warm water and the other in cold water. I usually do this for 45 mins.
The results are very rejuvenating and relaxing at the same time. It is a noticeable boost. I will continue this experiment simply because it feels so good.

15 Likes