The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

Worse in what way, more hair falling out? If so, that’s what the hair loss is supposed to do. It first removes all damaged hair allowing new healthy hair to grow in its place

1 Like

yeh

the best bet is to jump on the hair growth booster now, and skip the 3.

by now the version 3 would of helped fix deeper situations i hope, the hair growth should get them all in a nice strong growth stage now,
or even better, shiny and revitalized hair with some dutasteride and you should be good to go.

31 Likes

Good catch :+1:t3:. I did find my results accelerated when I added the other stem cell field to the 3.0 field. Granted, I don’t have a big issue in this regard but it helped speed up what I wanted sped up. Maybe try it out for a little bit and see if it helps you out as well

2 Likes

no i had less hair and it didn’t grow new hair. and not for a week but for months.

ok i’m using now shiny + dutasteride audios. my doubt if it’s permanent. because my fear is that it doesn’t change the sensivity to dht of the follicles, so if i stop using it it returns like before the audios.

In that mindset, how about you approach it like this?
If you recover it fully, then consider a return to baldness the same length of time it took to lose hair.
besides, you can use the audios every now and then as maintenance
in the same way people add products to their hair to keep it healthy.

27 Likes

yes i know, but i like the idea of a permanent result for hair. i know it’s a stupid idea ahahaha however for the moment the most important thing is to regrow hair. in future i will think what to do if use these audio to maintain the results or maybe a new audio will be uploaded and it will give me permanent results.

I don’t think that’s possible, at least not yet. Healthy hair is a result of many things like diet, skin health, using proper hair care products, environmental things like air quality, bacterias, etc… So to have permanent results, means you take care of your health in addition to the audios.

11 Likes

No… I mean they worked for other depressions that I used to have and I suppose it helps me cope. Although not to ‘knock’ SM and DS work but there’s only so much he can do for me because most of my problems are due to environmental/situational circumstances and the life I have that I find very difficult to change because they put me in a perpetual cycle of misery.

From been a kid, I’ve never liked my life I was given and the situational problems I face today, I struggle so hard to find a way to change them or to start a new life which has lead to the mental health I am suffering with today.

I also have unfulfilled ‘needs’ and the kind of world we live in obviously doesn’t help either.

1 Like

Do you mean since v3 is not working for him is batter to leave it and use the newer ones? Shiny hairs and dutasteride

Conceptual Realizations
The Voice of Gamayun

Plasma Flower.

Anxiety / Archetypal Parental Love / Blarney Stone

4 Likes

i take care of my health in general, my big problem with my hair is dht sensivity. if i can remove dht from scalp and make my hair permanently immune to dht i win.

3 Likes

guys anyone else who experiences testicular pain with this or is it just me ? i listen to it 2,3 times every other day :crying_cat_face:

Hi itisjohnnysins !

do you listen to other audio with this one? testostérone ?

No i don’t …i think i have listened to it once maybe(testosterone)…but i do listen to glutathione,jing,chi,teeth,hair growth v2, and other luck fields etc

Lol stop playing the audio that is not good. Dutasteride = Progestin (synthetic progesterone) and my opinion is that even if you limit the use to scalp it will affect receptors and hormone balance elsewhere in the body as well. 5-ARI’s cause sexual disfunction including reduced sperm production and decrease size of testes FYI

3 Likes

i think you are right…what should i listen to repair the damage if it has already been done ? also i am young(24)

I dont know stop playing it and check if sexual symptoms like shrunken penis, testes or smaller amount of sperm production arise in next month (I think you have not have enough time to cause permanent damage in your case)

2 Likes

i did experience some of that let’s hope it’s not permanent …should i start listening to Testosterone, lutenizing hormone etc ?

I would not use those yet and see if this come back online on their own. If not LH is probably one idea by itself and then what problems are solved and arise from that after cycle androsterone / test or maybe progesterone boost.

BUT who knows what other health problems you have as those always make you more sensitive to receptor adjustements.

There are many many ways to loose hair. But in many cases there is some inflammation and some conditions that keep cortisol not working. Cortisol not working = DHT won’t come online.

1 Like