The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

I donā€™t think thatā€™s possible, at least not yet. Healthy hair is a result of many things like diet, skin health, using proper hair care products, environmental things like air quality, bacterias, etcā€¦ So to have permanent results, means you take care of your health in addition to the audios.

11 Likes

Noā€¦ I mean they worked for other depressions that I used to have and I suppose it helps me cope. Although not to ā€˜knockā€™ SM and DS work but thereā€™s only so much he can do for me because most of my problems are due to environmental/situational circumstances and the life I have that I find very difficult to change because they put me in a perpetual cycle of misery.

From been a kid, Iā€™ve never liked my life I was given and the situational problems I face today, I struggle so hard to find a way to change them or to start a new life which has lead to the mental health I am suffering with today.

I also have unfulfilled ā€˜needsā€™ and the kind of world we live in obviously doesnā€™t help either.

1 Like

Do you mean since v3 is not working for him is batter to leave it and use the newer ones? Shiny hairs and dutasteride

Conceptual Realizations
The Voice of Gamayun

Plasma Flower.

Anxiety / Archetypal Parental Love / Blarney Stone

4 Likes

i take care of my health in general, my big problem with my hair is dht sensivity. if i can remove dht from scalp and make my hair permanently immune to dht i win.

3 Likes

guys anyone else who experiences testicular pain with this or is it just me ? i listen to it 2,3 times every other day :crying_cat_face:

Hi itisjohnnysins !

do you listen to other audio with this one? testostƩrone ?

No i donā€™t ā€¦i think i have listened to it once maybe(testosterone)ā€¦but i do listen to glutathione,jing,chi,teeth,hair growth v2, and other luck fields etc

Lol stop playing the audio that is not good. Dutasteride = Progestin (synthetic progesterone) and my opinion is that even if you limit the use to scalp it will affect receptors and hormone balance elsewhere in the body as well. 5-ARIā€™s cause sexual disfunction including reduced sperm production and decrease size of testes FYI

3 Likes

i think you are rightā€¦what should i listen to repair the damage if it has already been done ? also i am young(24)

I dont know stop playing it and check if sexual symptoms like shrunken penis, testes or smaller amount of sperm production arise in next month (I think you have not have enough time to cause permanent damage in your case)

2 Likes

i did experience some of that letā€™s hope itā€™s not permanent ā€¦should i start listening to Testosterone, lutenizing hormone etc ?

I would not use those yet and see if this come back online on their own. If not LH is probably one idea by itself and then what problems are solved and arise from that after cycle androsterone / test or maybe progesterone boost.

BUT who knows what other health problems you have as those always make you more sensitive to receptor adjustements.

There are many many ways to loose hair. But in many cases there is some inflammation and some conditions that keep cortisol not working. Cortisol not working = DHT wonā€™t come online.

1 Like

Be careful not to add too much audio that acts on hormones, especially testosterone .

2 Likes

Should i listen to endocrine repair ?

Well there is one comment about stopping hair loss. So it can affect if the problem is in the actual glands. Then you can add Kidney and Adrenal healing on top of that. In addition you can try to notice if any foods are causing inflammation and irritation in the intestine usually zinc gets flushed out fast in these conditions. Zinc can be used to raised cortisol levels. Does you scalp itch after eating certain foods? Like starch. Insulin can play a role as wellā€¦

1 Like

wow wow relax, this only targets scalp.

doesnā€™t do anything else.
doesnā€™t go anywhere else

36 Likes

I know this targets scalp. What Iā€™m saying is it looks like in practice certain receptors work by balance all over body. So even if you give it a command to work only in scalp >5AR inhibited in scalp> AR receptors gets adjusted > it will affect other parts of body related to androgens and AR receptors. Maybe even more so than evenly distributed dose of dutasteride by oral.

I know we probably donā€™t have communication framework to work with as this is just theorising and I communicate with people that try to solve PFS (post finasteride syndrome, check https://www.propeciahelp.com and like sites/forums for thousands and thousands of people suffering. Finasteride sort of works the same for some affecting receptors in certain part of the body leading in to imbalance, sexual, testes, mental problemsā€¦)

You canā€™t just tell that dude to close his eyes if his testes are shrinking and hurting while listening.

Why this receptor adjustment only happens in certain people we dont know or there are multiple factors.

2 Likes

okay, but when you play the audio it goes to the scalp.
It doesnā€™t trickle down and get absorbed else where, as there isnā€™t any chemical to absorb or redistribute elsewhere.

I am saying, look at other options and reasons as well.

24 Likes

I use this audio daily since release and i dont experience any problems whatsoever

7 Likes