The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

Well since I’m a female, it’s one thing I dont have to worry about.

so it will regrow hair on my crown too?

Yes, because your crown is on your head.

1 Like

I thought it only prevents it so once you thin it’s too late…

Look into dutasteride

1 Like

I have now and I’m going to use it everyday for a month to see my results. Also do I need to cycle this field like how long do the results last for before I need to listen again?

2 Likes

Just use it every day 2-3 times like in the description

1 Like

Yeah but once I get my result (hair grows back) should I cycle it or not use it?

You need to keep using it. Its exactly like real Dutasteride.

3 Likes

How long you been using this field for to get that result? I’ve been reading online that it takes 6 months to a year to see results.

when it was released, I listened to it several times a day over 2 months or so.

Now I listen to it from time to time in addition to other energy fields for the hair (Spirituality zone and programmed intention).

how are your results

Apparently dutasterided takes around 6 months for a bald spot to grow back…

You only got little hairs and you only need to use it 3x a day. Just keep using it regularly until your bald spot has fully grown.

2 Likes

I have integrated the dutasterided audio field and other hair audio into metallic objects that I keep on me from . I listen to it from time to time just in case .

The results are visible but very slow.

2 Likes

Has anyone looped it overnight?

Would be useless, 3x a day is enough.

Overdosing on the real drug wouldnt help you more as well.

1 Like

The oiliness of my scalp has reduced a lot with this field and hairfall is less… But there’s no regrowth and even the thin hairs are still thin. what should i go😐… Using hsirloss v3 and shiny revitalized hair with this.

3 Likes

Try adding the new grey hair one

3 Likes

Okay dude… I’ll do it👀… wish me luck

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes