The Elixir of Life - Psychic University

A secret elixir created inside the Psychic University with the purpose of granting their users optimal health and impressive lifespans.

-4:44 min audio-

35 Likes

Oooooooh that artwork. @Psychic_University : is it also healing stuff?

4 Likes

Yes

11 Likes

Courtesy PU, I’ve been using it for a few weeks now… feels amazingly fortifying and rejuvenating…

A valuable addition to all healing and anti-aging stacks.

32 Likes

Well :smirk: Could you please tell us all other artworks which is effective?

@Psychic_University I remember you mentioning you were working on a healing field that you envisioned being a follow-up to the Journey series… is this that field?

3 Likes

No

Oh, it’s not a mandala. Just a mild effect.

3 Likes

if my health problem steam from unmet emotional needs can it fix that ?

1 Like

I would like to buy this field but I want to know more …

4 Likes

Add mandala pleaze?

2 Likes

Hello @Maoshan_Wanderer,

any new insights on what this field is working on (physically and energetically)?

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hi PU,
How long will you release The Energetic Elixir field?

Hey Buddy… hard to say except that I feel warm and tingly … These Longevity audios are kinda long term ones, so not sure what to expect short term (the field that makes me sit up and take notice in this category is Eternal)…

I use this in my Longevity Stack

• Knight Errant Virus Slayer
  • Smart Bacteria Slayer
  • Astrological Physical Buff
  • Astrological Wellbeing Buff
  • Eternal
  • Plasma Flaunt
  • Max Heal Potion
  • Project Mental Health
  • Elixir of Life
  • Tonic No. 31
  • Exalted State
  • Ambrosia
  • Acu Automation

I also use a bunch of NFTs in my morning stack (Kryptonian, Godlike Fella, Inhuman, Yujiro, Prince, Iron Doom, Super Serum).

I think all these are contributing to my health and wellbeing. I have never been in a better physical and mental shape in my life - and with as little effort. I don’t even feel hungry or thirsty for the most part anymore! I would think all these audios are synergistically working …

I also use Sapien Three Treasures + Ojas twice a week and PU’s three treasures + Ojas twice a week (on different days)…

17 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

If people have an update, they will post it. You don’t need to keep asking this question on multiple threads :grin:

5 Likes

Okay thanks😄

@Psychic_University
Do you mind sharing some more details on this field please?
Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

I’m considering buying one of the health fields below and I got my tarot reader’s opinion on the effects of these fields on me. Take it for what it’s worth:

‘The Eternal’ from Sapien Medicine
‘Max Heal Potion’ from Sapien Medicine
‘The Plasma Flaunt’ from Sapien Medicine
‘The Elixir of Life’ from Psychic University

And their effects on the following aspects for me:

• Aging
  • Physical protection
  • Healing
  • Mood
  • Detox
  • Removal of unwanted growths like cysts and tumors

‘The Eternal’ from Sapien Medicine: There should be a minor effect on aging (you’ll look a little younger than you are), relatively good physical protection, and healing. It’s very good for mood improvement. Not too great at detox, unfortunately. A bit useful for the removal of unwanted growth.

‘Max Heal Potion’ from Sapien Medicine: Not useful for aging, it’s better for detox and healing. Will also help enlighten your mood and improve it. This will be useful for the removal of unwanted growth.

‘The Plasma Flaunt’ from Sapien Medicine: This is good for physical protection. Will also have some effects on aging. Can be nice for detox, but won’t have a major effect on removing unwanted growth.

‘The Elixir of Life’ from Psychic University (overall winner): This one seems to be quite good. It has good effects on healing but not too major on physical protection. Pretty useful for removing unwanted growth. Will also help with aging and detox, but won’t have a big effect on mood.

11 Likes

Max Heal Potion & EXP potion increase the effectiveness of all healing fields BIG time. I use these four at the beginning of my healing stacks and these tremendously supplement the other audios that follow…

• EXP Potion
  • Max Heal Potion
  • Health Consciousness Repair
  • Alignment of Healing

Also, PU’s Vibration of Healing (patreon) is very powerful and deserves its place amongst some of the top healing fields. This feels different to me compared to every other healing field.

I also like to get in a few rounds of Physical and Well Being buff fields every day to round it all up with a nice astrological placement. End it with the two Arcturian chambers (mental, physical) and there is no escaping the feeling of health, well-being and bliss :heart:

So,

Boosters:

• EXP Potion
  • Max Heal Potion
  • Alignment of Power
  • Expanse
  • Speed Up Changes
  • Maximum Human 2.0
  • Health Consciousness Repair

Astrological Placements

• Alignment of Healing
  • Physical Buff
  • Well Being Buff

Healing

• Vibration of Healing
  • Purified Body
  • Arcturian Mental Health
  • Arcturian Negentropic Chamber

Round it all up…

• The Elixir of Life
  • Geometric Ambrosia
  • Ultimate Integration Tool
21 Likes

You seem to have lots of stacks… Do u use some automated playlist feature from some nft?

2 Likes