The Elysian Fields NFT: Testimonials

AFTER FIVE MONTHS OF YEARNING
I FINALLY GOT HER :cherry_blossom::heartpulse:
I love it!
I’ve always adored the Hades and Persephone love story because it’s actually really sweet once you pass the kidnapping part (also: she would have never gotten to embrace womanhood otherwise if not for him; her mom, albeit loved her, constantly kept her on a leash.)
And ugh I’ve always admired her. She’s so innocent, compassionate and sweet! And she’s so close to nature, spring, animals, and she’s just so lovely. Total girl crush lol

But anyways yes Hades really loved her and she fell in love with him too so it wasn’t a doomsdale tale.
And he literally made Elysian for her all because she sinply requested it. GOALS.

Anyways, jokes aside,
if you think about it
Hades is literally the only Greek God who’d stay faithful to his one and only :two_hearts::heartpulse::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

And fact: Hades wasn’t evil. He had to rule the underworld because when he and his two brother were deciding who got what (realm to rule over), the stick that he got simply wasn’t in his favor. That’s all.

I hope this somehow allows for us to say hi to them because I’m literally such a fan of theirs :’) I hope they always remain happily married and blessed! :heart:

THANK YOU NEMO for recreating this :cherry_blossom: and omg thank you Hades for creating this!!! :cherry_blossom::heartpulse:

8 Likes