The Elysian Fields NFT: Testimonials

The Elysian Fields NFT

The Elysian Fields, also known as Elysium, is the final resting place of the souls of the virtuous, heroic and those who gods conferred immortality unto. (Greek mythology and religion) Enjoy this limited edition creation as beauty of Elysium permeates throughout your being and environment.

13 Likes

Feels absolutely fantastic…can’t believe I got one. These things just get dropped out of nowhere, so thankful I was online when I was…Speechless.

8 Likes

Do we make an offer here ?

On site or in Classifieds. Sold out.

6 Likes

Congratulations!!

I wanted that one but with that long process and then having to download whatever app they use, i was doing it from a phone that has zero space so i was like nah i lost lol

Im gonna have it on the other phone ready for future releases :) enjoy it!!!

And please share experiences. Id love to read about them :handshake::heart:

5 Likes

Same brother! Just happened to check out the links that @Zen had posted along with the new release thread for a youtube video. Was only going to purchase this one but something told me to buy The Erechtheion as well just be safe, glad I did! I’m #10 on both NFT’s. My first NFT’s ever, I missed out on many before since they go out of stock in seconds. Lady luck was on my side this time lol

I’ve been wanting to find artwork from Dream with nice fields worthy of hanging on the wall, these are the ones. The Air Revitalizer would be great too. I will be ordering canvas versions of both energetic artworks to hang on my wall, can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

The canvas is a nice idea

4 Likes

Definitely was a long process if you didn’t have an account beforehand… which I didn’t lol. All those pop ups and verifications were driving me insane. It had said verification takes days I’m like no please don’t do that to me, but I’m guessing that’s for the crypto and all that

2 Likes

Yeah I managed to realize that I didn’t need to dl the app, even though it kept insisting, lol

3 Likes

Did you do it on computer?

Cause i tried on phones and ugh nada.

1 Like

Exactly that was one of the things they kept insisting, good thing we could work around it lol

1 Like

Yeah on the computer, I had the app already downloaded but didn’t have an account. Had to scan my id, take a selfie, yadayadayada

3 Likes

sorry to butt in but OMG you went through a lot! It was already an onerous process but wow! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I’m glad! I know you missed work for a drop one day :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I was able to grab them all on my phone, but it did take awhile. I had to reactivate my card as well. My bank thought it was fraud lol.

Can’t wait to print them out and use them :slight_smile:

They are all so beautiful

8 Likes

@_OM just for clarity, had I not checked that Crypto website, coincidentally how would I have known of its release? This thread was made like an hour after it’s release
@Zen 100% right bro! You got good memory lol

2 Likes

Where do you get the canvas done?

2 Likes

I’m looking for a website that does 40x60 currently. But yeah, where are the notifications for these being posted? Or is it sheer luck to run across it on crypto.com?

I found this website to have the best prices. I realized 40X60 would be humongous lol. I also got a free 8X12 canvas with a discount code so I decided to go with Lucky Horseshoe
https://www.canvasdiscount.com/

5 Likes