☪ The Embassy of Beauty (Luxury Care: Private)

The hair is smooth and it may not be noticeable in photos, but my hairline is fully back

11 Likes

proud of you :star_struck:! hair looks soooo smooth!
my hair is smooth, too :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Ugninis and @Captain_Nemo
we are really lucky @lou_lou :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Improving the condition of your hair is only part of the experience. :grin:
I understand that this is the most pressing area for you, and it’s great that you use other products

(pay attention to all changes - skin, face, hair, appearance, change in emotional background, etc.)
it has to do with inner healing, well-being
It is a chain: skin, hair, etc. - It is a reflection of many areas of human functioning and life
it is a mirror - an indicator of the state of your body, and many other factors,

skin, hair, face, nails, etc. - these are not separable parts, if we are talking about a comprehensive individualized recovery, treatment and care, and a beautiful bright charismatic appearance

10 Likes

Yeah bro I’m looking forward to these amazing transformations :relieved:

8 Likes

Walking down the street the day before yesterday, I was greeted by a stranger who thought I had just turned 18 :joy:

9 Likes

your “official” age listed in your passport becomes irrelevant after all these amazing products

forget about your “real” age. :grin:

:muscle:

11 Likes

:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

I forgot my passport age since joining the forum to buy the captain field :laughing:

7 Likes

Always happy to hear about your reviews! Wonder how you’d look like

Benjamin Button?
:partying_face:

6 Likes

I haven’t drunk beer for a long time
i prefer black rum :laughing:
(really)

(but without spices) :grin:

6 Likes

Taiwan should import :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::shushing_face:
you will find it

6 Likes

Congrats @Hauru , things just keep getting better and better.

I am on holiday this week and have noticed that the age of man checking me out has reduced by about 15 years. It used to be people round about my age (pre Sapien discovery). These days, mid 20’s :sweat_smile: fun to see :)

8 Likes

Yes friend
negentropic age :snowflake::snowflake:

6 Likes

My skin is also starting to whiten

The hairline is perfect, less than a month

When summer is approaching, I will have acne on my neck, and it will gradually disappear

8 Likes

I lost a very dear family member in May & feel the pain intensely still. Knew it was coming but thought we had some time to be together still. whats keeping me sane & balanced are my family, friends & the fields that have been created so thoughtfully for emotional distress.
All my old favorites & the new ones that came into my life almost without asking. Like they knew I would need them!
The alchemical proprietary blend at the start, then e-intelligence & luxury wellness for the calm & love they fill me with, premium serum & embassy of beauty to totally pamper me.

A friend who has been through serious illness told me to pay more attention to beauty as that’s how you feel good fast.
I find that to be true. The time & love I give myself makes me feel good & I want to carry on without giving up on everything & just wallowing in sadness at what can’t be helped

10 Likes

very true!
take (skin-)care :rose:

7 Likes

Thank you. You are always spot on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am talking rather a lot, maybe incoherently, & you are very understanding

6 Likes

So sorry for you recent loss @Siri Sending you tons to love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you dear friend.

6 Likes