The Emotional Recorder

https://thesoundweave.com/products/the-emotional-recorder

Wouldn’t it be cool to have something to store emotional moments and access it on demand? This is the idea behind this energetic artwork. A printable/wearable art piece, for metaverse and real world collection use

26 Likes

xd, such a rave of NFT releases!

6 Likes

as said, it helps store,
and also enhances the recall of the stored memories.

pick what you want, access what you want.
It stops recording after you sell it, (the nft) but the prior records remain.
(the rest just stop working)

28 Likes

Does the prior recording also get passed on to the next owner and if yes does the owner have to know what memory is stored in it to access the memory that was passed on by the first owner.

Would be cool to give it to your brother and let him enjoy moments you had although I dont know how one feel an emotion to a memory if he was never their.

no

you can give him yours to read.
but just owner of the nft edits.
when you are dead. anybody can access it.

19 Likes

So you mean owners can share their records?

Will be good for those who don’t experience much emotion if others share their records? So they can learn and experience said emotion?

So can you just keep reusing the emotion records for motivation? Hahaha…

1 Like

but of course.
its your choice, get somebody to hold it and describe the memory even.
its should be quite fun.

yeh,
hmm, would people be interested in that?
we can make a crowd recorder to record and share with everyone who uses the video, and choose which emotion and clean it, refine it.
inspire it and share it.

17 Likes

Whoa what an amazing idea! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yes I think there is merit in an enotion library where people can tap into and make use of, even with the negative ones (but maybe less intensity, and with warnings especially those who can’t control their emotions, or something to stop it) so people can learn about those and use with emotional master protocol?

1 Like

This one here might be one of those crazy overpowered manifestation tools!

Feelings manifest.

So, I was thinking:

1. Get this NFT and start recording all your experienced emotions.

2. Supplement with Unexpected Gifts, Positive Power Waves and other Wealth and Lucks fields, maybe even Vibration of Transcendce.

3. Now that you’ve experienced how certain states of happiness, wealth, achievement etc. feel like, tell the Emotional Recorder to infuse you with those recorded positive emotions 24/7.

4. Don’t forget to play Kinetic Quasi Crystal before that as well ;-)

And voilà, you’ve become kind of a manifestational “Solidifier” yourself!

:star_struck:

Has anyone already tried this?

A positive emotion from any field or NFT of your choice recorded with the Emotional Recorder once, and then accessed “on loop” by you to constantly feel high and through this manifest even more positive stuff.

And if the Emotional Recorder can record and replay an emotion both at the same time, I see the potential for a very quick exponential self-sustaining and self-accelerating spiral.

:cyclone:

7 Likes

I never thought of using this, man this is amazing.

Gotta bookmark this.

4 Likes

@JAAJ and his gems

Always pleasure to read :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes