The Enchanted NFT - Elixir of Beauty (Absolute Beauty and Charm Project)

Glamory; a term often associated with sorceresses is an art of the final touch, the priming of the resourceful self, and the polishing of the final coat into a statement presence that casts magic for itself. In our project, we refine the essence of the signature touch to become a resource of action, of limitless open paths, and of creating a Life of Higher Beings

What defines the charming persona? A set of questions and observations arose. the enigmatic character had left its own trace, but still, what truly defines such magnetic appeal?

The Enchanted NFT; a modern luxurious touch to the alluring personnel of pristine beauty and sophistication, grace, and poise. This is how we define the art of enchantment in our project. And through 8 months of developing the project, we now observe the charming persona to be a higher being itself, a resourceful and independent person that leads not just by example, but by the mastery of leading the self, and consequently others.The Successful person that has everything under their disposal, from resources to open paths to life routes and people; the world becomes wrapped around the enchanting; the spoken thoughts and words become a direct command to the world that is fulfilled.

We refer to this as Enchantment of the divine; the light nature is brought to balance by its magnetizing darkness. A balanced apparel that leans more towards the dark divine energyā€¦ It can be elusive, alluring, magnetizing, and captivating.

A luxury of a fine selection of the rarest crystals and gemstones across the world flows through a Torus weave of the prime crystal experience; carried through the energies of Herkeimer Diamond, a highly psychic crystal that comes with a unique feature of acting as a conduit of information. The diamond acts as a pocket of stored and exchanged information where the radiance of the personal enchantment is communicated to the outer surroundings. Enriched with a pursuit of metaphysical energies of the magnetic stone of Octiron.

Octiron ā€“ A strange, iridescent metal; highly valued. Radiates dangerous amounts of raw enchantment and is so unstable it can only exist in a universe saturated with raw magic.

To further build on the energies of Octiron, a Magentic field of Glamour is added using the energies of Life Force and Vitality. And to enhance the effect further, we invited two of the most beautiful goddesses with their own passionate energy. Lada, the Slavic Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Summer brings her golden energies of Vitality and Goddess Innana, the First recorded Goddess of Love and Sensuality brings her most passionate Fire energies into her Magnetism and compelling Attraction!

The project features an assembly of a set of smart fields each contributing to the charm effects of the person, a detailed physical change targeted to the maxillo-facial structure, the fascia and the blood arteries, the effects of dental splints and the symmetry of the skull, with careful consideration of the membranes between the skull and the brain. An opening of the inseams of the jaw and facial muscles; promoting facial changes and relaxation of the body as tension is released from the face and neck muscles. Further programs were used for an innovative approach for muscle lifting and tightening on the face; the isometric facial contractions are used with certain principles of operation and performance to create the desired tightening effect.

the set of Smart Fields continue as the project is complimented by two prominent features: The Exponential Charm Smart Field and the Smart Contour & Highlight for the face.

Additional concepts:

The Higher Being

Additional concept (2)

solidifer-concept

the Alchemy of beauty potions; a concept that has long existed through talented sorceresses and potion masters, and in the new wave of unseen and innovative Alchemy, an inspiration of a product came by. An ā€˜Order of 3ā€™ of beauty; An elite potion of negentropic beauty.

The Elixir of Beauty.
A Negentropic divine enchantment Elixir that creates, preserves, and enhances. An alchemical potion that is crafted for this energy of beauty, the alluring, enchanting one.

A potion that is made to create its own infusion on the cellular level, on the soul level, and on the physical beauty points with the goal of creating the beauty of the gods. The elixir does not produce a ā€˜natural beautyā€™ kind but rather an ā€˜enchanting and alluring beautyā€™ and produces glow of the physical beauty; with special additions to the skin and a rosy hint for the lips.

We asked for this to be a special elixir that is a unique creation of the captain.

A luxuriously refined potion.

An elegance of well-spoken presence and the leisure of a well-dressed apparel finds its enhancement through the Enchanted NFT, in a set of smart fields meant to work together for a complete refinement of a magnetic appeal.

And as the night mists the day skies, a rejuvenation of the body is set to provide the owner with a calming sleep; A Smart Field that allows the NFT user to experience deep, restful, rejuvenating sleep even if sleeping hours are ā€˜offā€™ due to working night shifts etc. The smart field normalizes and harmonizes the userā€™s sleep pattern as though the person is sleeping in a balanced circadian rhythm

And finallyā€¦

In ancient cultures and magic practices, there existed a spark of the mystery; the spoken words that allure the gaze of the onlookers was a specialty of the powerful sorceresses. A spark that endows the enchanted with the wielded desire; alluring the eyes and the spirit with elegance and grace. An enchantment of the personal allure in the power of the magical touch that harnesses the desire of the outer world.

Today, we recreate the magic, the sparks and its mysterious touch, the mystery of the Light in the whispering closed roses, with a hint of a practical charm that continues to propose its offers into creation of the outer world.

Into living life as the Higher Being we are.

And with that, we presentā€¦

A luxurious elite product; divine on all planes, luxurious on Earth.

68 Likes

The NFT picā€¦is beautiful.
I love flowers.

Very multi faceted NFT
Congrats!

11 Likes

If you look closely you can even spot a pink Lady Bug in there :))

I was laying down on bed while the NFT picture was streaming through my screen, I couldnā€™t help but see the branched off magenta roses raising its ā€˜handsā€™ and calling for me; bringing me in!

haha itā€™s beautiful!! Thank you Zuzu!! :heart:

7 Likes

This sounds amazing, congratulations :partying_face::star::dizzy:

6 Likes

@maTata thank you for Lada energy in this project, quite nice and gentle :wink:

12 Likes

Wow! How many copies?

3 Likes

Wow :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

In the balance between the dark and light, we have deciphered the energies of compassion to be of the highest form of loveā€¦ In the purest forms of compassion, the beauty of the inner self reflects on the outside, and compassion to the self becomes nurturing for the soul. We extend this concept to further understanding as the energies of compassion are infused within the houses of the dan tien and the dan tiens themselves, making compassion the fuel of the soul and the energy bodyā€¦ We didnā€™t forget about the social battery :slight_smile:

In the spaces of the heart and mind and all where present, the social battery is constantly charged with the energies of compassion, making it that it never runs out.

An addition of another line of energies that create a pristine self on the inside was layered; the energies of fulfillment. For fulfillment changes the whole course of action and compassion opens up the ways.

These energies are radiating on a physical level where the touch of the skin is a mirror of the enchanting energies. And through the houses of the dantien, the presence has an added physical weight to it that contributes to the significance of our charm.

And of course, in true compassion, all what is of ā€˜nicenessā€™ dissolves, as one is nurtured with true compassion, and true appreciation for who you are. :)

10 Likes

Congrats on this! This looks awesome. LOVE the flowers, Captain! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Haha these had such an effect on me-- I never saw them coming but what a design of elegance he made! Really loving the artwork on it!!

Thank You Starlight!!

5 Likes

What a Beautiful Creation! What lady doesnā€™t want to be Beautiful? :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

My teacher says the rose has reached a state of perfection in its species evolution.

This nft description is giving me fairy tale vibes!

What a great deal it is for anyone who wants to beautify the world with themselves. No more need for makeup etc.

7 Likes

There is a special radiance to this one that awakens, evokes all feelings. :))

Thank You Prem!! :heart:

gender neutral and for everyone :)

the Enchanted knows no gender it entrances everyone ;)

3 Likes

Another wonderful creation!

Keep them coming I love seeing the fruition of your hard work!

4 Likes

The NFT Audio gives an even more magical vibe!!! Itā€™s like suddenly the air is surrounded by fairy tales :)

And specially not highlighters!! ;)

Thank you Belt!!! :heart:

A collaborative group work over the past 10 months! :)

7 Likes

This one feels magical. My charm seems like its at an elevated baseline.
It feels like someone is touching my face and the sleep has been great.

7 Likes

This has introduced me to a new concept, and it feels like I donā€™t know self-love anymore.
This has introduced me toā€¦ Self admiration. I donā€™t just have self love for myself, oh no :))

I look at the mirror and Iā€™m able to ā€˜seeā€™ myself, like Iā€™m really gazing through the reflection that I see. I look at it and I admire it. When I see myself in the mirror, I just feel like Iā€™m looking at something: glamorous! :sparkles:

ā€œLike a queen. really. I thought it was only me, a queen? a goddess. Itā€™s surrealā€¦ to feel like this from the depths of your being for the first timeā€¦ in this very extended feeling that, for this time, is now truly felt.ā€

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m seeing. Iā€™m feeling, acting, and seeing everything in me as glamorous. I feel like Iā€™m ā€˜pleasedā€™ to look at my skin. I glance at myself and I could feel like Iā€™m looking at something shimmery, glowing, but alsoā€¦ Attractive :)))

Like, when I glance at my skin I feel like I want to continue looking at myself. It is just this very compelling thing that is attracting me to it. Most importantly, the Higher Being in this one is making me feel CAPABLE! This is having no self doubt or no second thoughts about the abilities you hold. This is realizing the full potential of yourself. This is seeing yourself as the Higher Being ā€“ a Goddess!

Ohhh and the sleep effects!! I sleep for 4 hours and Iā€™m ready for what is to come, ready for what ā€œIā€ am bringing to the day, and not the other way around. If things happen throughout the day, Alright! Sure! ā€“ Reassess, progress, and move on.

17 Likes

I have noticed this also. I am so comfortable with what I see when I glance at the mirror. I donā€™t want to stare and look for changes in the mirror, since I am noticing slight pressure on my skull just above my ear. This must be symmetry working its magic.

I donā€™t have to even have to glance at the mirror to feel glamorous. I could be sitting or be anywhere and there is something deep within that radiates outward, its the glamour and charm.

I canā€™t stop feeling my presence, its magnetic.

7 Likes

I donā€™t know how this hits so real haha

You really become aware of your presence-- Itā€™s like you feel this expansion that extends outwards, but also contracts right back into you. Suddenly your presence is the center to everything, and all what is outside gravitates to you!!

the ā€œAlchemyā€ in there, Feels like it supplies you with the ā€œnutrientsā€ that the self and all what you are, all the whole of you, the body, the heart, the inner and outer perception, the rise of the vibration into this presence! All where is needed to become full of this Self admiration. Out of thin air, and out of inner resources, All the nutrients fuel youā€¦ Into pure admiration, and pure charm!

2 Likes

I understand what you are getting at. I do notice the self admiration does not come from a place of vanity. It feels pure to me, maybe its me being at a higher vibration that makes it feel this way.

Even the magnetic part or the charm and glamour, its their but it is not coming from a place of vanity when you feel it and recognize it.

3 Likes