The end goal?

Hey guys
Wanted to write this out before i forget it tomorrow…

Coming from the course webinar, you know how most people on this forum (and elsewhere), each one’s journey is usually through great trial and tribulation. For some it’s darker than for others, some have overcome their trials, some are still struggling, etc.

Some people already have achieved such a high baseline of a peaceful state of mind that make further trials look rather tiny (hence not being perceived by them as an obstacle at all)

At one point the question came up “what’s the end goal?” And nobody really seems to have a clear answer beside improving oneself, no matter how much one has improved already.

At another point came up that the world as we live it currently seems (unfortunately) lead by people who really mostly exhibit behaviours indicating they’re in it for themselves rather than for the people / the mass majority of people.

And i readily admit… It’s beautiful to imagine how people from any culture would work together in harmony to build and expand.

My point of discussion is basically this… Could the current political environment be there as a macro trial and tribulation (and throughout history) and do we therefore come out on the other side basked in light and glory?

Or do we (humanity) always must have at least some degree of struggle to overcome (perhaps giving purpose in this way; sth to strive for)? And would it then be visible only within an individual, or on a global scale?

And finally comes the question… If this is an endless game of overcoming odds, what do we do as an individual? In other words, how would one go about healing the world(should that even happen?)

I hope i worded this to make sense

8 Likes

I know nothing but

Maybe then you wouldn’t incarnate as a human anymore. Seems like you got caught up in that “ape descendant” scenario.

Cause and effect. C’mon.
If you do it, it is. If you go there, you come there. You build it, it gets built.
Theoretically possible.
Probability of achieving it ?
What’s you level, strategy, how much time you have left ?
You don’t know, so you go with faith…. Or not.

Do you need to achieve 100% on your own, can you let other finish, can you start it and trust others ?
Organization and planning ?
Is a little better an option ?

Changing yourself and others ??
How ?
Being an example, teaching, leading, offering incentives or cohercing (yay, I can see the paradox in the last one)

5 Likes

You can opt for the one set by someone else (superior or masses) or do your thing.
Would opting for the trasncendental goal (that you would receive by reaching out, learning etc…) offer better rewards for yourself and others… probably

5 Likes

Is a good question. I was visiting a Humanist Buddhist temple as a tourist and they had there a sign posted on the wall explicitly stating "Our goal is enlightenment’. Quite a place.

6 Likes

I think as long as someone is not enlightened, yes.
The obstacles are basically tools to help you resolve karma and slowly, step by step, getting closer to enlightenment / unity with all. The trick is you can’t really see them for what they are when your head is too much in the game, but nothing really happens by accident.

At this point on my journey I am inclined to believe that even when it comes to the material goals one sets for themselves, it is more about resolving something karmic and/or the goals are chosen because of some deep rooted ego programming, rather than actual by free will and sovereign choice.

I would say then that the end goal for me is freedom and sovereignty, to be free from the layers of illusion and recognise and live the truth instead.

13 Likes

So enlightenment basically? xD

7 Likes

Reminded me of this, i couldnt help myself :smiley:

The mass meditation is a good start, hehe

9 Likes

For you yes, but I didnt use that word on purpose :D
It’s rather… charged lol
People have different concepts around it

5 Likes

I have/had goals, but not really an “end goal” - is there an “end”? May be, may be not…

14 Likes

everyone’s will be different. to me, it would be the most meaningful way i spend the rest of this life and beyond.

i see my life as playing a 3D-4D MMORPG. if you know about games, once you’re done your main storyline, you get to choose what you want to do or take a break from the game or even move on completely.

5 Likes

I think it comes down to a version of ‘heal yourself and you save the world’. Focus on what’s in your control and mind your path. Don’t get freaked out by the current negative/destructive tides…they come, they go. Until they do, and unless there’s something directly in your path to deal with, it’s head down, mind your path.

4 Likes

→ what I wrote to skyhigh:

Once done with this, you will be a sovereign powerful free proactively manifesting soul than before and will probably create your own matrix games and worlds…

2 Likes

It’s not that we must have struggle, we choose to. For a “better life” whatever that mean for us.

With finite ressources and time you have to fight for your dreams and your goal or you can watch someone else fight to reach his goal.

You do you, strive for your better life, be the best version of yourself you can be. You’ll inspire other while doing so and this will be your heritage, your footprint on this world.

Whatever big or small impact you have, it’ll be worth it if you’re true to yourself.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! To be honest I thought about the end goal (mostly for me :joy:) for quite some time (years), but I came to the conclusion that it’s better to focus on here and now, to improve my life, to always improve …

Yeah, on a mass/earthly scale, tides come and go, same as in your life; just as you said, I mind my own business/path.

Well, at least for me, speaking from my own experience, I coud say that there is no end goal or rather that the “end goal” changes with time, perception, experience(s), etc., so nowadays I don’t even think (that much) about that, I just evolve :joy: (little by little, sometimes with a blast or with big steps, like since/when I found about Sapien Medicine and I started to listen to these videos and my health improved.)
Anyway, I’m mostly focused on myself, if I help others, that’s fine, but that’s not my goal (not necessarily).
Perhaps this world is a training ground, we don’t need to change it, we (as individuals) need to change.

1 Like

Terence Mckenna asked this question, “What is to be done?” and answered it by saying, I believe, “To create massive amounts of psychedelic art”. He also quoted, I believe, Hermes Trismegistus saying the purpose of Man (Mankind) was “To gaze upon the universe in wondering awe”.

2 Likes