The energy items

I don’t think you need to use it for a couple hours. That sounds excessive in my opinion. Anywhere from 3-10 sounds good.

Thank you I’m gonna have to make some changes. I’ll start practicing, not just think about practicing haha. Cause I do that! I gotta stop.

Subliminals for a big jaw and small nose work? Which subliminal makers do you think are effective?

Would facial symmetry field give me those benefits? Bigger jaw smaller nose

I clicked on the video but it’s private. Who’s Caesar?

I want to develop my sensitivity to subtle energy, I know there is the sapien card system (which helps this) on his Instagram, but the effect lasts only 15 minutes, and when you are in the process of doing his job or taking courses all day long in universities, there is not always time to activate the card system several times a day.

Does “Chakra Growth and Enhancement” allow you to become much more sensitive to energy? What are your experiences with this necklace?
I wish to use “Chakra Growth and Enhancement” to feel more the presence of my dragon golem servant, to feel his work and especially to feel his stimulations on my being as a response from him.

3 Likes

Hi, i just purchased it this morning. I’m also curious. I’m hoping it’ll help with confidence as well and all the other things the 7 chakra audio fields are targeted to do.

1 Like

Which tags do we have to recharge after using it and like do we have to do it each and every time like at the end of the day?

1 Like

How do you mean ‘recharged’? The tags don’t ever need to be recharged in any way that I know of. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s an answer from the FAQ that might be relevant to your question:

Can these fields, if overworked, dissipate?

Most of dale’s fields and mine are self-propagating, meaning they function similarly like a like a living organism, growing and repairing itself. But what is overworking it? Using it constantly would not be overworking it. Overworking may be like burning the item every day or running an electrical field through it, that’s overworking because you are forcing it to constantly repair and regenerate itself, which can be damaging.

From an article from the Sapien website about how the fields and imbued items work, What Are Morphic Fields and How We Create Them:

In addition, Dream’s active fields are designed to grow in an organic manner. They are designed with a component of their informational field stating that over time they will adapt to the world around them and improve their field. This means that in 20 years the active field on an object will be much stronger and it will incorporate even more solid information into an individuals’ field.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place, but we had a conversation about seductionmagicflow a while ago and I wanted to add something to it.
I opened my collection of his stuff and wanted to test it. There is one file which (from what I understood) is supposed to manifest things that are being viewed in an online browser within the folder that this file is in. For example, if you watched a video of going on vacation, it would manifest a vacation etc. That’s how I understood it. The name of the file is “OnlineBrowserATs” (AT=Audio Talisman)

Now here is the problem with almost all of his files:
You have no clue what this guy is talking about. It is not that it is complicated, it is just that his English is horrible, instructions are unclear and you are left clueless.
Here are the instructions for this file:

"Hey,
here are some of OnlineBrowser or any software Manifesting M3s made for different goals.

Please use it carefully and don’t overload your eyes.

It’s kind of Eye Active Talismas.

Description:

1. Software&OnlineBrowsersWithinFolder for Manifesting

This one is the same as above, but client needs to install any internet Browser like Firefox, Chrome, or any other ones within the „ManifestationOnline777999” folder, to watch online content, like YouTube or Cams, or Vimeo, or just Websites, like for learning languages, or so and watch them to gain the manifestation effect.

The folder needs to be named as „ManifestationOnline777999”.

Also client can install within this folder any other software, like Virtual Assistance, Text To Speech Voices, Programs to Text To Speech Conversion, Chat Bots, and when he will use it, the power will be there, for example software for Flash Cards (learning), or even GAMES (!!)

But all games, or software needs to be install within this special folder. Folder can be anywhere on disk.

It can be however customized while recording by adding another eXtreme Energies to the mix, for example for learning = the effect will be learning, and so on.

It mostly works as Eye Active Talisman and the power-output is dictated by quantity of audio talismans and their „x” strength collected within this special named folder.
But also add the power to sound, vision, motion.

Set for manifesting only good, positive things."

Ok… I was halfway confused after reading this, but I just thought you just have to install a browser in the field and use it and you will be fine. After I unzipped the file, I get multiple files named:

“10xOnlineBrowserStressDissolutionAT_OceanWaves”
“5xOnlineBrowserAntiAgingMindAT_OceanWaves”
etc.

And now… I’m completely lost.
I have no clue what this file is supposed to do, what it is not, how to use it etc. His explanations are just useless and horribly written. That’s an example of the problems I encountered with his files. I want to use them but I don’t even have a clue what they are! I encountered this problem with another file, where the description is pretty specific what it is supposed to but when you ask him, he tells you something completely different.

I’d love to use his stuff because it looks pretty potent, but I have no idea if his “get money” file actually means get money or something completely different like become an athlet. He’s all over the place.

4 Likes

After checking that site I can understand your confusion. I think this is the first time I had a brain meltdown in my life. Many confusing passages. I am gonna try out that freebie about wealth.

3 Likes

Hello!
I’m about to buy Reach for the Stars tag, and was wondering would it be beneficial to also purchase Draw Abundance and Prosperity tag? I couldn’t find the description on teespring or Enlightened States. Do they work well together? Can I wear them both at the same time?

If I wear Draw Abundance and Prosperity does that replace (also looking to reduce my listening time):
Attract Wealth Prosperity and Abundance
Probability and Luck

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Perhaps @SammyG cab clarify. Teespring description refers to Enlightenedstates.com, but this field is no longer on it.

I was also wondering about the description of the abundance tag, So i asked it.

This is the description:

Abundance is a state of mind. To have what you want. Prosperity is a result of abundance. Prosperity is having a lot of what you want. Money is attributed to abundance because money allows us to get the things that we want. So what this field does is attract the things to make you an abundant person. It may attract opportunities to make more money, some lucky situations that get you the car you want or some extra money and things of that nature. But no, it’s not going to make you rich overnight. Not the way it works. But it can set the conditions and coincidences needed to happen for you to get more money.

7 Likes

Thank you!! I bought the tag anyway but its good to know what it does :D

3 Likes

Yes, you can wear both tags at the same time. One may even enhance the effects of the other.

If you wear the Draw Abundance and Prosperity tag, then there’s no need to listen to Attract Wealth and Prosperity video. You can still listen to Probability and Luck video.

1 Like

It may still be an audio worth listening to for wealth as it seems Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance differs somewhat from the Abundance and Prosperity tag.

The tag may not include the removal of negative/limiting beliefs about wealth, positive belief prorgamming or attraction of wealth.

The Wealth Drawing sigil from Energetic Addendum Est on Patreon also does some of those things in a different way.

From the Abundance and Prosperity tag description:

From the description for Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance:

This attract wealth and prosperity video is made with energetic programming to help you remove any negative belief system you have for wealth etc and help attract massive amounts of prosperity, wealth and abundance in all areas of your life. Observe as your life starts changing for the better and more positive things start becoming a natural part of your life.

What would it be like to attract wealth, prosperity and abundance? Well imagine finding success in everything you do and attracting everything you want into your life.

The problem is the majority of us are ingrained with negative/limiting beliefs about wealth such as “I’m broke,” “wealthy people are arrogant,” “Money is evil,” “I will never make a lot of money,” “I never have enough,” “I don’t deserve wealth,” and so on…

The audio also programs your mind with positive beliefs about wealth and your energy field to attract all forms of wealth. Wealth is the abundance of money and valuable possessions. You may find that you end up getting the house you want for a sum of the original price or a raise at your job.

Being that the audio attracts wealth, you will also find much more success in your business or career. Expect more sales and exponential growth. The more prosperity you attract, the more success you have in your life.

If you listen to this audio one or twice every day, you can expect to be abundant. To be abundant is to have everything you want and be satisfied with what you have. And fulfillment results in a much happier lifestyle.

5 Likes

“The tag may not include the removal of negative/limiting beliefs about wealth, positive belief prorgamming or attraction of wealth.”

I forgot this part. Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

I have the field, though embedded in a non-standard device. I am very pleased with it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Peaceful_Windwhisper! I asked my question and bought it a few minutes later. I was definitely drawn to it! I love the description.

1 Like