The energy items

Thank you very much for your detailed answer!!!
It’s understandable that they need to take their time, otherwise the quality wouldn’t be as efficient as it is.
I’m looking forward to see what amazing new pendants they will provide us in the near future!!!

Again, thank you very much for answer!!

I hope you have nice weekend!!
Stay safe and healthy!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Btw with confidence and dominance you mean the patreon sigil? Hows it working so far?

Did you print the sigil then place the item on it? Do you think it will work if I place the item on my phone screen with the sigil open?

Thanks bro. Ive been experimenting with different mandalas and sigils and I think this is the safest one?

Thor is too terrifying, like people panic around me lol.
Lions courage is cool but since im a Leo I get too arrogant.

Dont know if you remember the honor and glory t-shirt, that one is epic still to this day, but then again I wanna challenge people to a 1v1 sword fight to the death sometimes when using it LOL.

Gonna try this one.

1 Like

How often do you boost it? Do you use any audios for attraction ?

Hey, could you give me a link to Thor and Lions courage. I find that a lot of people mention them, but I can’t seem to find them anywhere.

Thor - https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYIH32lhnZ/?hl=nl

Lion - https://www.instagram.com/p/ByyK8Ztln0l/?hl=nl

3 Likes

Has anyone used the Meditation quantum energy pendant? What have your experiences been?

1 Like

How did you go about using the Thor one? I wasn’t sure since the description doesn’t explain that.

1 Like

Print the image and keep it in my pocket. If its your first time using it, hold it in your hands and gaze at it for a few mins, to really absorb the energy.

Be careful tho, Thor is a warrior, and doesn’t like followers of the God of abraham, so if you’re a Christian or Muslim its best not to use it.

2 Likes

Read through this thread and it appears that The Matchmaker is quite a contentious tag because its aims and results are piggybacking off existing characteristics that the user is expected (?) to have before the audio, which is unlike a lot of the other audios. (Well, there are some others I can imagine are in a similar category, but Matchmaker stands out since it has to do with attraction).

I myself have had the Matchmaker for a few months and admittedly I’m not too impressed so far. However, I also have the Social Mastery field (got it as “The Socializer” from Teespring) and I was wondering if @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo could comment as to the effectiveness of such a combination? If it helps, I am also using the Best Path In Life tag.

3 Likes

Can you tell me what results you have gotten from the Best Path In Life tag and how much time you have worn it?

1 Like

The combination is great actually. I’m a little confused by what you mean of piggybacking existing characteristics? I’ll guess you mean confidence (correct me if I’m wrong).

The field works on you whether or not you have confidence or not. Matchmaker doesn’t change the way you are, it changes the way you’re perceived. A lot of the other fields like the ones related to health or spirituality don’t require much action on your part. They work on you subconsciously and over time you notice results whether or not you actively take part in improving yourself.

Matchmaker is a bit different because the results we expect are to end up in relationships, sleep with more people, easier social interactions and things of that nature. But those things require action on our part. They require us to make a move, to talk, to charm… to try. Unfortunately, many of the people who get matchmaker aren’t confident and already have trouble talking to people they’re attracted to or talking in general. So taking action isn’t so simple. And I get it. I honestly get it. I’ve been there before and it’s a helpless feeling. But it’s definitely something can be overcome.

So what to do? I don’t know what your situation is so I’d rather not make assumptions here. If you’d like, you can share it here and we can have an open discussion about it. If not, send an email to sapienmed@gmail.com and I’ll help you the best I can.

6 Likes

Confidence and action-taking mindset.

So I’m wondering, wouldn’t Social Mastery guide us towards this?

Definitely interested in chatting about this over PMs.

Is there currently a promo code for purchases on the Enlightened States TeeSpring page? Vaguely remember seeing something recently but not sure if it’s still running

@Meeko , I acquired exactly the same items as you

• “glory, reach the stars”: 02/14/2020
  • “abundance and prosperity”: 3/18/2020
    what did you observe with the use of these fields?
1 Like

Anyone have results with either Lions Courage or Thors Hammer Mandalas?

I have them both printed off and placed back to back in laminate. I’m going to carry and keep them near me 24/7

@KingMerc Yes big time. Especially Thor’s mandala, the item takes time but once your energy body and mind adjust there are massive benefits.

2 Likes

@Roku Great. Looking forward to see what’s in store. I’m going to use these two mandalas for now and then maybe add in the “confident-dominant” sigil or the “ Reach For the Stars (Enhanced Glory)“ dog-tag.

I imagine Reach For the Stars is quite powerful with it being somewhat expensive

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

@KingMerc Remember that the confidence and dominance sigil is made up of 4 fields.

So combined it would be 7 + if you listen to any audios that adds up as well.

Honestly if you’re gonna use Thor’s mandala then there’s no need for lions courage or confidence and dominance because people will naturally respect you, nobody messes with Thor lol.

3 Likes