The Enlightened Template - Psychic University

Short audios with beautiful songs.

45 Likes

It’s so awesome that you both finally made contact! @Psychic_University and @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

Phew lot of new fields I wanna buy! PU’s Friends & Family Cord Therapy, Enlightened Template; Dream’s Solfeggio, Indra’s Net… :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Can you elaborate on at the price of losing our personality in exchange for revealing our inner and potential?

2 Likes

great question, you read my mind. And @Maoshan_Wanderer will you add something here too from the tantric perspective? :pray:

beautiful btw @Psychic_University, disclaimers noted (somewhat fearfully :sweat_smile:) and its going on my must buy list

Do you recommend a much slower approach if the are still “worldly” goals to kick? I feel this human form has some things to experience and attain, and I also feel that this is part of my process if that makes sense…

8 Likes

One little nitpicking… :blush:

I monitor PU’s new releases regularly by sorting the page based on date. The order of listing does not seem always right. I think I saw this with the Scaral Chakra field too… Not sure if the sorting code on the page has a bug …

3 Likes

I think the page for the audio may have been created before the actual release (so he may have put a title on the page without actually publishing the page for example) so it doesn’t list new based on release date, but based on when the page was first created. I think I use the same web shop platform.

3 Likes

That explains it! Thanks Joanne.

1 Like

Psychic University and Dreamweaver teaming up would be like Mozart and Beethoven working together to create musical masterpieces

18 Likes
5 Likes

Hmm… Tantric perspective is not really uniform. There are dualistic, non-dualsitic, mono-dualistic schools that all define enlightenment in their own ways. I am a follower of Non-dual school (Parinamavada or Shakta Advaita) where enlightenment is simply realizing the self as god. The degree of realization and the stability of realization in turn differentiate how/what one experiences in the resulting state. My current attitude is of complete surrender to the Divine (that I see as my Goddess) and let things unfold the way she wills.

But I absolutely like Dream and PU’s description. I am not enlightened, so I can only assume for now haha

11 Likes

I would adhere to PU’s instructions and not take his words lightly. The field feels incredibly complex and breathtaking. I am totally blissed out with just two loops and feeling waves and waves of bliss… Very strong field.

19 Likes

You can do everything when you’re nothing.

Yes, it was the intention behind it. This field isn’t for everyone.

I really mean it, it’s not a marketing strategy, even made it as a bundle to make it harder to get.

Point is, I wanted to have it on the store so people now have another point to get guided by their subconscious / spirit, if their true intention is to go through this path. If in all the store lifetime, at least one person uses this field to reach a point where it becomes a vessel of divinity, it already worth my time creating it.

Yes, this is correct. Took me a while to finish the description and refine the field to this final state, but it was approved by Sammy some 10 days ago. This is why it shows behind the other finished products.

18 Likes

I would love to read your testimonials about the other two fields :slightly_smiling_face:

And of course, if you feel comfortable with it, how the journey with the main field is developing.

By the way, can you send me a message? I have something important to discuss with you.

14 Likes

Also tried Kundalini Therapy now…Flashes of red, alternating heat and cold sensations, and then it all went quiet - complete stillness…Clearly, my usually reclusive “Naga” friends are very interested in PU’s work, they are around, but they are just quiet and observing…

I only played Touch into the Truth of Your Being once so far - felt very grounding, sorta like an inner pillar that is supporting and holding me up. Felt cozy like a mother’s embrace…

These fields are not for one-time use, I can see these fields being used long-term and unfolding innumerable fascinating layers.

@anon32464289 - Do NOT miss these… Barry and you will absolutely love these and appreciate them.

Edit: My GF just pointed out that I am profusely sweating (it is pretty cold and 59 here haha)…

Quoting PU - “Welcome to the Psychic Revolution”…

22 Likes

I used to have Kundalini awakenings suddenly, which shocked me.

1 Like

I’ve done this in the past, whenever things felt like too much to handle. No matter what fields and practices I’ve tried, my flaws and problems still were there with me, although other aspects of my being were refined. The same happened with The Enlightened Template as well.

There are many field from SM and PU that can help someone transcend their self-focused challenges. What I would suggest is the following:

Self Love and Acceptance (SM) → The Way of Integrity (SM) → Dimensions of Truth (PU) → Become Whole (SM)

Edit: Touch into the Truth of Your Being (PU) at the start if you’ve bought The Enlightened Template. It is amazing for this.

8 Likes

What is left if one has no personality? could you even function in the world as a person?

The personality becomes more “Solar” rather than lunar. The full expression of your Innermost Being/Higher Self is able to express it’s Light through you without anything to obscure it. The personality that you are familiar with dies and a new one is born. Well…technically it’s always been there but unable to shine through.

14 Likes

What if you Knew–really Knew (in the same way you Know the sun will rise tomorrow morning)–that this thing you call a “personality” was something as temporary, as changeable and as meaningful as the clothes you put on, and that you are the creator of these clothes, so that you could create and put on whatever clothes you wanted/needed as you moved through this world? And that you were so, so much more than your clothes?

20 Likes