The Enlightened Template - Psychic University

I’ve done this in the past, whenever things felt like too much to handle. No matter what fields and practices I’ve tried, my flaws and problems still were there with me, although other aspects of my being were refined. The same happened with The Enlightened Template as well.

There are many field from SM and PU that can help someone transcend their self-focused challenges. What I would suggest is the following:

Self Love and Acceptance (SM) → The Way of Integrity (SM) → Dimensions of Truth (PU) → Become Whole (SM)

Edit: Touch into the Truth of Your Being (PU) at the start if you’ve bought The Enlightened Template. It is amazing for this.

8 Likes

What is left if one has no personality? could you even function in the world as a person?

The personality becomes more “Solar” rather than lunar. The full expression of your Innermost Being/Higher Self is able to express it’s Light through you without anything to obscure it. The personality that you are familiar with dies and a new one is born. Well…technically it’s always been there but unable to shine through.

14 Likes

What if you Knew–really Knew (in the same way you Know the sun will rise tomorrow morning)–that this thing you call a “personality” was something as temporary, as changeable and as meaningful as the clothes you put on, and that you are the creator of these clothes, so that you could create and put on whatever clothes you wanted/needed as you moved through this world? And that you were so, so much more than your clothes?

20 Likes

I want this so bad but I don’t see being able to buy it for a while. Not until I go back to work. You know me well though. I definitely can’t wait to get this!

Enjoy bro. Let us know your progress.

5 Likes

Fully agree. Personalities are just temporary roles, including our character traits. None of these are real in the first place – just filters through which the Higher Self experiences this incarnation with a tiny part of its overall consciousness.

“Losing” one personality just means one finds the freedom to reconfigure your characer in any way you like.

In RPG terms, while before one was bound to play the role of “Knight” or a “Bow Master”, now you can freely choose whether you want to be a “Magician”, a “Paladin”, an “Elv”, a “Fairy”, a “Warrior” etc. or even a combo of these.
Or none of these and let the Higher Self fully shine through. This is when the NPC becomes an actual Player Character while still being inside the game :smiley:

Also what Dream said here:

14 Likes

that’s pretty much what I needed to hear, and a great reminder that we receive the fruits of the path we take… well, by the grace of the goddess :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I know what ‘s that mean. But the clothes can’t be changed. :slightly_smiling_face: If you want to awake 100%, the clothes should be take off. It means the self ego should be killed.

It is as you believe. But you’re in luck because your beliefs, like those clothes, can be changed.

…is just another name for those clothes. You say “killed;” I say “changed.” To-may-to/to-mah-to.

4 Likes

Whatever. That’s it. Not some Beliefs.

That tidbit of an argument isn’t going to convince me, nor it is my intention to convince anyone into something they don’t want for themselves. So, let’s return this thread to its original topic which the discussion of PU’s latest release.

1 Like

I’m just throwing out my opinion, giving some options, not arguing, it doesn’t rise to that level.

@Psychic_University Will this overall make you the master at manifestations since you are nothing (void)… no attachments or ego issues for example. I currently am in the process of healing myself but at the same time I feel this is my leap of faith to buy this field.

I would not buy it with such intentions. The goal of enlightenment is not manifesting some specific things… just my opinion though.
Everything that will be of importance for your growth will happen more spontaneously I think.
Ego dissolution from dream seeds for example would suit your goals better if you want to manifest something without the influence of limiting beliefs (subconscious limits removal would be good too).
Maybe PU has some fields too that can help in that regard I’m not too familiar with his works for now.

So I don’t know for sure what you want to achieve but if it is just better manifesting I would probably not buy this field but something else that is more geared towards that.

11 Likes

That’s what I thought, thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Anyone has experience to share? Thanks

1 Like

@Psychic_University
Can the Kundalini Therapy field when used on its own (without any other complimentary fields) daily for a year lead to awakening kundalini or in most cases not?

Would you say that when using The Enlightened Template file once per week, that in less than 3 years there is a very high chance that one of the byproducts would be awakening kundalini? Or can it take significantly longer?

3 Likes

Highly interested to know this too. Does anyone who is using these fields have any personal experiences to share? :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

Yes i want to know if Kundalini one can be used as standalone since i missed the Sapien kundalini NFT.

In case people wonder if it’s strong enough → yes

4 Likes