The Ernest Neuron NFT (The Brain Group šŸ§ )

Iā€™m currently using this for my own trauma and the results are amazing. So far I have yet to encounter any social anxiety as I usually do and have felt relaxed all day ā€“ something that can be rare for me.

20 Likes

I was so interested in family member that I forgot I could use this for myself. If itā€™s meant to be, itā€™ll happen, lol. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Where do I get this field from? Do I just download the picture?

1 Like

This is a NFT, you need to buy it, in this case you canā€™t because itā€™s a limited thing created by a group.

You can try the Trading thread or the selling thread.

You will have other opportunities later on

6 Likes

This looks tremendous! WOW! I hope one day one of these comes across my path :grinning:

Serotonin, dopamine, endorphins and noradrenaline get more time in the limelight, but those guys are just as important, itā€™s nice to see them mentioned hahahha

11 Likes

Wow, a very complete package here. Congratulations on all the holders of this NFT. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Just checked the trading thread, The Ernest Neuron is more popular than I would have thought

Go Neuron ! :muscle:
Lol

15 Likes

My favorite group one till date :stuck_out_tongue:
@Philip_Weiss you donā€™t give yourself enough credit mister!

9 Likes

You know Iā€™ll try to trade in this one when my thing drops :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just wondering can we recreate this mandala for 10 more people if people agree. @Dr_Manhattan @anon32464289 .

1 Like

@jonathan4all
Doesnā€™t work like that. This field is not a necessity, donā€™t go all FOMO now.

But you can go and make a group to make a new intelligence field with what you want in a honestly unique way or even ask for something vague like Ā« intelligence, boost our brain to perfection Ā» and Dream might assist you a bit.

You guys can still make 10-100 unique brain fields ( I donā€™t mean rip offs, but honest creations, different, just as good maybe better).

And you guys can also go through the old school Philip Brainstack :slight_smile:

Also I didnā€™t get a redo of NFTs I wanted either :man_shrugging:
I live with it

I didnā€™t get the genius tag back in the day either, I didnā€™t get FOMO on the people who had it for years.

I tried to find my own way and make a decent stack and it took time :unamused:

There are like 50 NFTs, I got 3 and all this year, you didnā€™t see me beg did you ?

I donā€™t have the muscle ones either :man_shrugging:

It didnā€™t exist, you were not missing it until you saw other people had itā€¦

20 Likes

Super cool. I just noticed this included too, itā€™s the precursor to creation of red blood cells right?

Looks really cool altogether this Ernest Hemingway neuron NFT

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Philip is their anything in the NFT that has not been listed yet?

1 Like

@Inspector
Except for very specificity design choices, all the main elements have been shared :+1:

3 Likes

Am not to familiar with the brain and how it works but will this help in grey and white matter in the brain. I am guessing yes?

1 Like

Dude werenā€™t you there when we explained in the private group ?

Grey matter= nerve bodies
White matter= Nerve bodies with myelin
This is what the brain is made of.
This is what we play with here. What else can we change ?

But grey and white matter doesnā€™t mean anything concretely.

5 Likes

Am not in that group. I just seen borisju reply I must have seen it on my phone at work. It was somthink like ā€œits aready coveredā€.

Anyway Its all good I get it now thank you.

3 Likes

Iā€™d pay for this by itself if it were a gumroad audio

6 Likes

Life changing fieldā€¦

3 Likes