The Esoteric Arts Guild Blog

Welcome Forum Friends to the
first historic installment of the

A consideration of all things marginal and fun! :mage: :woman_mage: :partying_face:

Our first installment asks the question:

Could you be friends with the Queen of Swords?

She’s crafty, she’s fast, and dang she might just be smarter than me. Does she like shopping for shoes? Could I love her? Would she play video games with me or walk on the beach in the moonlight? Does she like girl talk and throwing popcorn at the TV? Is she my twin flame? Would she even look at me? Could she be my bestie? Is she a girlie girl or maybe a bitch?

The Queen of Swords: A Multifaceted Perspective

Do you know this person?

Best Girlfriend

• Her Traits: As a best girlfriend she is supportive, honest, and rational. She values deep conversations and mutual respect.
  • Strengths: She’s great at giving advice and helping her friends see things clearly. Her loyalty and integrity make her a dependable and trustworthy friend. But will she be there when you need a shoulder to cry on?
  • Challenges: She will be blunt, which might sometimes come off as harsh, so watch out if you are a sensitive type.

Lover

• Traits: Independent, intelligent, values honesty above all. She wants a partner who respects her intellect and independence.
  • Strengths: She’s capable of deep emotional connections but balances them with rational thought. Communication with her is straightforward and honest.
  • Challenges: Her need for clarity and truth might sometimes seem like a lack of emotional warmth. She can be quite demanding in terms of intellectual compatibility.

Pal and Companion

• Traits: Fun, engaging, and stimulating. Loves to challenge her friends intellectually.
  • Strengths: Stimulating conversation and insight. Her humor is witty and sharp.
  • Challenges: Might sometimes seem too serious or detached, especially when emotional support is needed.

Gamer Buddy

• Traits: Strategic, competitive, and always up for a challenge.
  • Strengths: Her sharp mind makes her an excellent strategist in games, whether they are board games or video games. She enjoys games that require tactical thinking and planning.
  • Challenges: Her competitive nature might sometimes make her overly intense, she likes games that engage her mind rather than those just for fun.

Adversary

• Traits: As an adversary, the Queen of Swords is formidable, strategic, and unyielding. She approaches conflicts with clarity and precision.
  • Strengths: She’s a tough opponent who uses her intellect and analytical skills to outmaneuver her adversaries. Her straightforward approach can be intimidating.
  • Challenges: Her insistence on truth and logic can be a double-edged sword, sometimes leading her to be inflexible or overly critical.

Interests and Activities

• Favorite Activities: She likes stuff that engages her mind - reading, writing, debating, puzzles. She also likes attending intellectual discussions, lectures, and exhibitions.
  • Hobbies: She loves chess, reading philosophical texts, and engaging in stimulating conversations with friends.

Favorite Movie

• Type of Movie: Something intellectually stimulating with strong, complex characters. She likes movies with intricate plots and deep themes. She would like “Inception” for the complex narrative and intellectual challenge, “The Imitation Game” for historical and intellectual depth, or “A Beautiful Mind” for the intellectual brilliance and struggle.

What’s Your Conclusion? Are you up for this?

The Queen of Swords shows up with intellect, clarity, and a strong sense of integrity. Best girlfriend, lover, pal, gamer buddy, or adversary? She can be challenging at times, but her loyalty and wisdom make her interesting, no matter what.

What will the next installment conjure up? Wait and see! :slight_smile:

40 Likes

I love this format! Would love to see more archetypes explored like this! An exercise I find fun, check the Destiny Cards of anyone you know to see if they have the Queen of Swords as their Birth Card (similar to Sun sign) or Ruler Card (similar to ascendant sign).

2 Likes

Hey! Wanna join the cool weird kids? Do you sense a wand and a Phoenix Sage servitor in your future? Can’t wait to get your hands on the Manifestation Potion or the Ring of Gyges? Got something brewing in your cauldron?

DM Rosechalice to pitch your mage skills - see if you have what it takes (psssst, it’s probably not what you’d think :woman_mage: :mage:)

Looking for just the right mix of laid back and motivated lol. We love metaphysical research. And we’ve got an awesome crew already, so come and join your mage guildies - and fly!

Guild Welcome Phoenix

12 Likes