The Essence of Burnt Sage

Burning sage is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing a person, group of people, or space and of getting rid of unwanted spirits. The practice dates back to prehistoric times and it’s been documented as having been used in every corner of the world by our ancestors.

But white sage is an endangered plant, this is a a far more sustainable creation.

(scented as well)

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: my love.

This has become my favorite environmental field. Hands. Down.

I used to like it and it was strong but i gotta say that since burning the actual sage incense it has been enhanced the ambiance vibration goes up like 100 times.

Only one incense and only 3 loops and my apt lasts fully clean deeply for like 5 days and then wears down so pretty much a week of this beauty.

Ive said this like 3 times around the forum lol but heck im really amused at the results so that’s why, never too much of prasing it.

9 Likes

I saw @Borisju 's notes regarding this one in the environment field and I was like… hey I have never heard of this. Looped several times and I can definitely smell something in my environment. I looked it up and the physical act of burning burnt sage has the following benefits:

Purify the space
dispel / reduce negative energy
Purify personal aura/calm emotions
Improve concentration/help sleep
Purify energy crystals and ores
Relieve gum swelling
Soothe sore throat inflammation etc.

Would you say that this field can replicate the act of burning the real thing?

5 Likes

Yes, same

But from experience it lasts more days when burning sage at the same time

4 Likes