The Eternal

Edit:

4 Likes

i wish we could have more details about this field as i am sure there is more to it that we know

4 Likes

I am also facing the same problem

indeed:)

+likewise for Prestige and Grandeur

cannot buy anything…made an account…again nothing… o well…monday new week…will see…

Captain is working on it;

4 Likes

Can any/all of these NFT’s be printed out and put into a double sided pendant? So 2 NFT’s on each pendant?
Will these NFT’s work best if they are similiar in nature?
I want to know FOR SURE, before I order them to be made.
@Captain_Nemo ,
@Maoshan_Wanderer

Thanks

18 Likes

I think its fine Zuzu

:slight_smile:

20 Likes

Thanks!

10 Likes

It sets the cellular age to around 20. So does this mean hormone (testosterone, DHT etc) will also function like a 20 year old person?

6 Likes

…and is it also valid for biological processes function for collagen, glutathione, melatonin etc. of a 20 year old person?

I dunno… I decided to spring for The Eternal because eternity interested me and I had missed out on it years ago.

My guess is that the cellular age thing might be related to the technique that was mentioned where Dream was able to influence a cell during the point in time where it divides (and, thus, get an “younger” snapshot of the cell’s DNA to show up in the new cell).

The other things might follow after a decent number of cells are formed with a younger gene/cell snapshot. My guess is that those sorts of things might show up over time (possibly) with the blueprint field helping to coordinate the “youth-recapture”-ed cells.

I think the speed and extent of it would probably all depend on your own reservoir of basic life force energy.

But I dunno, the description was rather sparse. It’d be interesting to hear about the different layers that went into this thing

13 Likes

Yep all of the above.

I am not actively trying to push any sale and rather keep it sparse.

cause honestly I am not sure really what to write.
and what people can mentally or logically accept.
and a lot of things… I cannot really explain.

It is also tailored for those who understand or may grasp at what is woven here.

But i am not trying to sell it.
If you want it, buy it.

If you need to be convinced, don’t buy it.
There are definitely lots of videos on the channel itself to help with life extension and freely available.
With detailed information.

Again.
Its expensive, and nobody needs to buy it to have a regular life.

68 Likes

Will this field help to reverse any disease?

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

Well, guys… just reading the description:

With this only, we know the field is completely cheated…

And Captain has been leveling up like CRAZY.

Then we’ve got Cambrian’s no BS review above :upside_down_face:

On my end after two days wearing it 24/7, besides the healing and sleeping more than usual, what I appreciate the most is actually the subconscious integration.
The knowing at a deeper level that we are all eternal beings with infinite potential.

Would highly recommend to save up for that one

38 Likes

I guess most of us aren’t here to have a regular life though, aren’t we?

:rocket:

36 Likes

how did you print in a dog tag in such a short period of time?

1 Like

Basic printer then I wrap it in a layer of scotch.
The one you use to fix boxes.

Then right in the pocket.

23 Likes

No. Solana on Phantom.

3 Likes