The Eternal

I hear that your health has caused deep pain and really affected your outlook. If you do incorporate fields as a regular part of your healing, expect a non linear path and one that can take time to unfold. Patience helps, as does consistency and pushing past doubts. But hope and healing are on offer even when things get very bleak šŸ©¶

3 Likes

Have you yet checked the following alternative fields?

• Plasma Flaunt
  • Blueprint of Life
  • Advanced Healer++
  • Cosmic Volt
  • The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
  • Orgone Accumulator

There are many others, but these are some of the most important ones that come to my mind.

15 Likes

Borisju is currently renting their copy for $50.00 per week if that seems to be a considerable option.

2 Likes

This is off-topic and Iā€™ll remove this if it is terribly out of place, but if we are in the process of trying to establish a trade and the dealer doesnā€™t have a title such as ā€˜Trusted Traderā€™ or something similar that confirms their seniority or established credibility in the forums, would there happen to be a list of persons we can request the assistance of to oversee the deal and transaction depending the time of day/location/time zone it is underway?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yep!
You can add a mod to the chat of the interaction or the NFT oversight team

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Lorna, after looking at your post I thought of a possible suggestion another user mentioned they were using.

Dream aka Captain Nemos released many new servitor suits under the etherforge guild page and abilities that go with it.

What if you bought a basic affordable servitor there, upgraded it with dimensional pocket and store all the necessary health fields in it? Then you could ask your servitor to engorge you with it 24/7 for healing. (Also take care of your energy body as they can be overwhelming :blush:)

If your curious, dimensional pocket is a upgradable skill for etherforge servitors that allow it to store up to 20 fields to be accessed at any given time, which is a very good start!

5 Likes

Omg thank you so, so much @Rosechaliceā€¦ tears in my eyesā€¦,this is just the loveliest, kindest thingā€¦I am SO grateful -thank you :pray:t3::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind and encouraging wordsā€¦:pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
you are right, things have been/are a bit tough and lonelyā€¦Iā€™m using subconscious limits removal, ego dissolution and angelic intercession (as well as others) every day to try help move out of the darkness.

3 Likes

Hi -thank you so much for taking the time to help and for giving me the recommendations :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will look into the ones I donā€™t know.
I have plasma flaunt (as it was recommended for healing) and I am so grateful for this but as a field it is quite hard on my rather weakened body/immune system and I feel I need something more comprehensive, especially as Iā€™m starting from so low.
But hopefully I can buy it as an nft, Im looking into it now. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You are a sweetie :slight_smile:

YW KY Tat

2 Likes

Hi @Zigford

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to answer and for telling me of this workaround! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom: I love it!
I need to try get my head around servitors. Im worried if I get one and forget to use it for a bit it will get depressed (think I read about this somewhere on the forum), also just feel like I need to hugely improve my telepathy/clearsensing skills to be able to manage one fairlyā€¦butā€¦Iā€™m probably overthinking it :thinking: itā€™s great to know that this upgrade/skill exists, 20 fields sounds awesomeā€¦at the moment I have playlists on my phone I need to keep playing/checking up onā€¦(listening to subconscious limits removal as Iā€™m typing :grinning:)ā€¦
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Max Heal NFT is also a great NFT if you having health issues

5 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Hey all, I have been experiencing profound changes in my habits. I am running 5k everyday. i would have never thought i could do that. I have been eating lots of eggs and healthy food mostly, although i am still kinda addicted to sugar. and yes, I sleep way early and also wake up early. Thanks.

17 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

how to buy this? link not working

2 Likes

NFT shop is closed. You may place an advertisement seeking Eternal in the thread listed below.

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs / NFT Market - Sapien Medicine

2 Likes