The Eternal

I got the audio. Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

can you send me the audio link also?
i sent an email to sapien shop with the screenshot of my purchase, but no answer. i have the wallet on my phone and from there i can not download. when i click claim your nft on my computer it just goes to a black page with nothing but black colour.

3 Likes

Awesome to get an audio as well :) I got my copy in a trade as well, how can those people get it?

Thank you, Captain!
I have it looping
but won’t go crazy
just in case.

13 Likes

I could not wait to get a break at work to download the audio. Ive been smiling all morning.

Thank you for this Dreamweaver :pray:

Best gift ever.

3 Likes

you all can share it in PMs etc.
make a group and get it around.

just not too in your face like here, public

26 Likes

may i come in the line please thank you!

and thank you @Captain_Nemo !

1 Like

Pretty sure audio carries the same energy signature as the mandala and everything else listed correct @Captain_Nemo?

It’s pretty damn powerful I feel my body aching all over the place, especially my nervous system/neuropathy, kidneys, etc (these two have taken quite a hit in my body)

8 Likes

may i have a link pleaase?

Sent!

1 Like

thanksss

1 Like

question why do others have a link to the audio file and others don’t?

1 Like

The audio was recently made so those who bought it a while ago don’t have it.

3 Likes

Some received it from a trade, some have direct access (they bought it originally) to the mint link which includes the audio link

2 Likes

they kept their old emails

16 Likes

Does playing the audio have the exact same effect and strength as looking at the image? or it is a matter of what we personally can sense better?

I think so, unless @Captain_Nemo added any new tweaks to the Eternal in the audio

2 Likes

man the stuff was already good.
I am pretty sure

21 Likes

oh yeah bro 101% you should see the above testimonial for the audio, instantly went to work on my most damaged areas of my body

4 Likes

I also have a letter.
ps now I checked again and saw the link to the audio. I just didn’t go through all the steps in my wallet

4 Likes