The Eternal

no sir
lets get it all sold out

its good
the audio as usual is harder

23 Likes

I think this will sell out sooner. It’s the most epic field/NFT. I feel so good beyond words looping this.

4 Likes

From the email you got, go through the same process as the 1st time, click to claim nft, then select solana, phantom, transfer and then youll see a box underneath saying download bonus click and it starts downloading

2 Likes

I mean, 4k is a lot tho. Lol. I don’t see it selling out anytime soon.

2 Likes

Just get it whenever the next sale is…

2 Likes

see it
believe it

dattebayo

22 Likes

I feel so blissful listening to this. I also feel it working (some pressure) in some problematic parts in my body. I didn’t felt the Mandala as much as this.

6 Likes

Guys, seriously!

I have several NFTs - Super Serum, InhumanX, Godlike Fella, Iron Doom, etc. Each is a beast in its own right. And in spite of ALL that, I just can’t fathom how strong I feel when listening to the Eternal audio. Its like my whole being is bubbling with some cold-warm-blue-bliss fire

30 Likes

Dream idk what you did with the audio but it’s the most powerful NFT audio I have ever experienced

Insane healing

I didn’t even feel like this with max heal or Caladrius man @Captain_Nemo

With this I can actually feel it working on me

16 Likes

LIkewise. My brain SGB area is getting worked on. How does this compare to suit of olympus? does it have audio?

2 Likes

DANG, I wrote this exact same thing - so I am not imagining the bliss aspect!!

5 Likes

Yes I’m gonna loop this 24/7 for my eternal life.

6 Likes

jack-nicholson-grin

52 Likes

How do I get access to this as a NFT owner of The Eternal? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does the blueprint of life in this work only for healing the physical body or the spiritual aspect as well? So I know if I need to get both.

Sent :)

2 Likes

Better than Ambrosia? Bout to trade my Moldavite tag + Immortal Caladrius for The Eternal if I get a taker. You think it’s worth it?

2 Likes

The Eternal Audio + Negentropic Jing + The Plasma Flaunt + Max Heal Potion = :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Do it man

2 Likes

Use this audio with headphones

You’ll be MIND blown

4 Likes