The Eternal

Good stuff!

So far, I’ve noticed super amounts of energy and bliss. I’m in a really good mood today!

9 Likes

Spot on, I am feeling weightless at times too!! In body and mind…

6 Likes

Now that y’all point it out, absolutely!

6 Likes

that would be a great success. Just the fact that the Captain created the sound for the Eternal is cool

5 Likes

Thanks Dream for the audio. I always prefer audio

I managed to download the audio via Phantom, but I realized that my Phantom wallet didn’t have the picture/mandala. Try downloading but no results
I checked my Venly, there’s no The Eternal also.

Any suggestion on how to recover my mandala .
My purchase is #106

Thanks in advance for your help

2 Likes

NFTs original Image Download

As long as you have your NFT token, the mandalas on that thread will work for you.

2 Likes

Thanks estambul and WellBeing. I search again in phantom and found a few pictures grouped together like a sub folder. The Eternal is in the group also.
I don’t know how that happened. But at least it’s there

6 Likes

It’s the same for me on my side, this well-being yesterday and today by listening to Eternal on a loop :relieved:

3 Likes

real! music like

1 Like

Wow how did I miss this audio release! Would someone be able to send it my way, I found the email but the download won’t seem to load :sweat_smile:

Edit:
@Hauru hooked me up already :white_heart:

1 Like

please can any one send me the audio… i couldnt find it

1 Like

i want to buy another copy for my wife . should i create another Phantom wallet for her or i can just add the new NFT to my wallet and then she can listen to the audio?!

3 Likes

This :muscle:

3 Likes

Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

Eternal reduces inflammation in my body tenfold (the audio specifically)

Seems to be healing my neuropathy and I feel it balancing my sugar levels too, a lot of deep healing involving the kidneys too, this one right here… it’s a hit :grin:

The healing energy is super intense but it’s very smooth if that makes sense (almost like getting drunk without actually drinking lol)

18 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’m gonna go figure out how to download the audio. Sounds amazing! Thanks :pray: Dream

1 Like

Pm me, I’ll help!

3 Likes

Brilliant Shivy! Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m an Eternal NFT owner (#187) looking to get the audio! Went through all my purchase emails and sapien shop links and can’t locate it. Hoping someone send to me? thank you!

1 Like

Go through the claiming process of the nft all over again from your email.

Before the transfering step to your wallet where the NFT image shows, a new download for your audio should appear.

4 Likes