The Eternal

Have another update with this, about 2 weeks ago I was going to the gym again. As I was walking, out of nowhere, I felt the energy from this NFT start permeating throughout my being very powerfully. It felt like I was struck with this intense, healing, reverse aging energy that also felt negentropic in nature. I felt the field the most powerful as I ever had since I bought it. It felt like the the Plasma Light Field if you listened to it 10x in a row and felt it all at once. Essentially, a powerfully charged healing energy permeating through me. Maybe because I was outside in nature, I was much more present than when Iā€™m inside constantly on my phone listening to fields, or doing other things. Iā€™m not sure why i have random moments where I feel it intensely powerfully then other times I donā€™t feel it, but I think the ā€˜smartā€™ aspects of the field know when to do what, without overwhelming the person. Also I feel the ā€˜smartā€™ aspect of this field has me changing my stack, Iā€™ve started adding Anti Aging + Remove Senescent cells to my evening stack.

12 Likes

BTW I had totally forgotten you can talk to this field. Cause smart field. I was having a nagging foot pain since a week with my uni commencing and having to travel (itā€™s a Lil far) to and also walk around the huge campus. I talked to it an hour back to heal my foot pain and voila, my feet are warm and pain free.

22 Likes

Oh hey, I didnā€™t realize this.

Good to know. THank you.

2 Likes

For more than a week I have practically no pain in the colon (sigmoid).
however I ate a lot of processed foods with friends (pizza, cake, sausage) and drank alcohol last days (party with friends at the campsite) .

I am very happy because I had pain in my colon for almost 3 months.

When I was very careful about what I ate I still had pain in my colon and there for a few days I have been more free about what I eat. I no longer have pain, letā€™s say almost no more pain.

What helped me a lot is the use of my pendulum to tell me what to take and what to avoid. I stopped certain dietary supplements for 3 weeks and took only what my pendulum told me (3 instead of 13). I think some dietary supplements have caused more harm than good.

I asked the question to my pendulum ā€œwhat was the percentage of Eternalā€™s participation in the healing of my colon?ā€
he answered me 65%. The rest of the percentage was supplements, diet, and other energy fields that contributed to the healing.

While writing this message I look up and I see appearā€¦ ā€œ20H20ā€ā€¦:grin:

I use two eternals at the same time (pendant around the neck and a picture in a shoulder bag ). From my pendulum and the mirror hours Iā€™ve had it seems to work better.

19 Likes

Does this also have an Audio or just mandala?

just mandala

2 Likes

If I pay someone to make a tag for me, is the tag still work for me? I sent the Eternal image file to him and let him made into a tag.
Did you do in the same way? or make it by yourself ?

Why the copies is 4400 ļ¼ŸDoes it have anything to do with the movie and TV series 4400?..

The field and concept is tied to the image. As long as the tag has the image you will be able to benefit from it through your ownership of the nft. Doesnt matter who made the physical tag.

1 Like

Thank you. I think it should be.
I have a strange ideaļ¼Œis it true that some fields will have some existence like guardians? They will confirm whether your identity is qualified before you go in to play?

Yes, because you are still the owner of the NFT token, not him.

Because. :man_shrugging:

Only that they all have the same number. Other than that, nope. (Thereā€™s no need to overthink things with these fields. :slightly_smiling_face: )

2 Likes

But Why :man_scientist:ļ¼Œthere are too many numbers from 1000 to 10000ļ¼ŸCould it be mysterious tasks?

1 Like

Tasks? Maybe Iā€™m not understanding you but that number has to do with the number of copies made, not what the field can do.

If you want to overthink things, enjoy yourself!

ā€œSometimes a cigar is just a cigar.ā€ Sigmund Freud

6 Likes

Just curious about numbers.
Strange things have been happening since playing fields.

2 Likes

Got it :sparkling_heart:ļ¼Œ Still have 4200+ copies

15 Likes

Is that eternal audio or just have to print it out?

Thats kinda expensive and still interested in . i got a question is that audio or i have to print it out or save it as wallpapper on my phone?

It is a mandala, no audio, and you can print it out and carry it wherever you go, or you could save it as a wallpaper! Anything works

1 Like

Can i print it out like 1000 times and adhere to all over my bedroom?

1 Like

Sureā€¦I guessā€¦

I donā€™t know if it will make the field more effective :thinking:

When I was printing multiple NFT pictures on a paper, the energy coming off of it gave me the impression of a Phased Array:

I donā€™t know if anyone has experimented with the functionality of that. It might just make the energy more noticeable for a little while :man_shrugging:. I donā€™t know if it would have positive or negative impacts on getting the field to do what itā€™s supposed to doā€¦

4 Likes

I want to explain it in my own opinion. Do you know about Taoist Fuļ¼ŸItā€™s been around for thousands of years. Like thisļ¼š

It also used to connect some energy field to do something.

It is usually worn on the body and can be folded. Sometimes burn it for ritual.

I think they looks like a map or a key to lead you to the field and go into.ļ¼ˆAnd has science experimentsļ¼‰

You can use it in any form, As long as its image expression is complete, and your mind thinks it is the representative of this NFT.

I just bought it, so I canā€™t confirm it.

1 Like