The Eternal

Thank you Limael :hugs::pray:

1 Like

Very pretty @Oana

You could certainly market your services if you wanted, you know the importance of the NFT image and you do beautiful work

6 Likes

@Jen
Great idea, thank you for your appreciation :pray::kissing_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Finally decided to purchase, just coming off a couple of back to back long haul flights (9hr+) and with time zone changes, bad jetlag issues was rendering me unable to function properlyā€¦feeling less like a zombie, ā€¦much more centered, balanced and cognitive after getting my NFTā€¦

15 Likes

Eternal NFT + Blueprint Audio Update

I still continue to use blueprints. In the most recent case, I have been concerned about not finding a suitable Chinese medicine practitioner. I still use Eternal+ blueprints. I finally found the right doctor. I use the Internet to contact the doctor, the doctor uses a psychic method to see my internal organs, we just type and talk, my physique has improved
Also gradually recovering health, I went to the nearby Chinese pharmacy to pick up the medicine, and after drinking it for 3 days, it improved a lot.
eternity is a field of intelligence

20 Likes

Itā€™s a lucky charm for finding the right treatments :relaxed:

5 Likes

Letā€™s live forever everyone :white_heart:

4 Likes

I bought this yesterday, while the sale was going on.

I already own the Eternity Redux tag, but like the upgrades this contains especially it being a ā€œunfettered smart fieldā€ with unlimited learning abilities and ā€œunrestricted healing potentialā€.
Also being able to reprint it, if it gets lost or damaged.

Thanks Dream!

28 Likes

Yes! At the moment, I took the pulse of the doctor who was taking the medicine, and he said that my organs are working fine, I think it is telomerase growing eternal @Julene

8 Likes

My gums have been bleeding a lot lately, and I used to get inflamed and sore gums with headaches and neck muscle pain. I hope thereā€™s a cure.

2 Likes

you just hopped onto a running train. your body is making adjustments to the new stuff, i guess

3 Likes

I tried to make the image with different materials, but I still think it is more convenient to make the ID card, which is waterproof, scratch-proof and prevent discoloration. It is easy to put in the pocket and the image is clear for focus.

14 Likes

I recently bought The Nestling and this one feels like a great product as well. However there seem to be newer projects for ā€˜healing and immortalityā€™ purposes.

Perhaps because this is Captainā€™s creation specifically, it will be further upgraded by him in the future compared to other Immortality NFTā€™s? I mean besides the smart field automatic upgrade/learningā€¦ Thank you for any insights.

3 Likes

One thing Iā€™ve noticed recently is that my face looks more symmetrical ever since Iā€™ve bought thisā€¦ my eyes look exactly the same on both sides of my face, same with my nose and general facial structureā€¦ is basically perfect golden ratio nowā€¦. I believe itā€™s the blueprint of life aspect, negentropically bringing Everything back in a harmonious order as originally intended. Not that it wasnā€™t at all in the first place, Iā€™ve just noticed recently that my facial features/ the space between all aspects of my face is essentially more perfect/balanced/proportionate than it already was.

18 Likes

There have been typhoons and many winds and rains in Taiwan recently. Every time I only ride a motorcycle, I always donā€™t get wet. When I get home safely, the heavy rain keeps falling. Eternal NFT can really avoid danger, and it can be regarded as a kind of shelter from wind and rain.:face_with_monocle:

Yesterday I dreamed that I was bitten by a yellow snake, isnā€™t it an immortal NFT snake?

18 Likes

anybody using it for a long time would like to update?

1 Like

Two of my kids have this. Both wearing a pendant with mandala most of the time during the day.
Their lives are visibly transforming for the better in many ways. Mindset change included.

24 Likes

Your kids are extremely fortunate to have such an open-minded parent and gift from a young ageā€¦ theyā€™ll grow up healthy and strong :+1:

11 Likes

Make sure their old enough to wear it please.

3 Likes

having kid discounts for hundreds of years doesnā€™t sound bad

4 Likes