The Eternal

Hi -thank you so much for taking the time to help and for giving me the recommendations :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will look into the ones I don’t know.
I have plasma flaunt (as it was recommended for healing) and I am so grateful for this but as a field it is quite hard on my rather weakened body/immune system and I feel I need something more comprehensive, especially as I’m starting from so low.
But hopefully I can buy it as an nft, Im looking into it now. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You are a sweetie :slight_smile:

YW KY Tat

2 Likes

Hi @Zigford

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to answer and for telling me of this workaround! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom: I love it!
I need to try get my head around servitors. Im worried if I get one and forget to use it for a bit it will get depressed (think I read about this somewhere on the forum), also just feel like I need to hugely improve my telepathy/clearsensing skills to be able to manage one fairly…but…I’m probably overthinking it :thinking: it’s great to know that this upgrade/skill exists, 20 fields sounds awesome…at the moment I have playlists on my phone I need to keep playing/checking up on…(listening to subconscious limits removal as I’m typing :grinning:)…
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Max Heal NFT is also a great NFT if you having health issues

5 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Hey all, I have been experiencing profound changes in my habits. I am running 5k everyday. i would have never thought i could do that. I have been eating lots of eggs and healthy food mostly, although i am still kinda addicted to sugar. and yes, I sleep way early and also wake up early. Thanks.

16 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

how to buy this? link not working

1 Like

NFT shop is closed. You may place an advertisement seeking Eternal in the thread listed below.

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs / NFT Market - Sapien Medicine

1 Like

Can I talk to Eternal field and instruct it to work on a particular thing?

2 Likes