The Exalted State NFT: Testimonials

Andā€¦ automated grounding :deciduous_tree::grinning:

5 Likes

i listened x 4 in the afternoon-ish

i was fighting the desire of sleeping from 8pm!! and normally i go to bed around 12-1am lol

by 9 something i just couldnt and went to zzzzz lol

i just got up for water and back to :sleeping:

16 Likes

I listened 3 times yesterday and absolutely love this field already. The music and sounds perfectly matched my state at the time too. I always love the sounds that Captain adds to accompany the music - especially the nature sounds; it gives such a nice, multi-dimensional feel. Rain always has me think that something particularly strong is going on with the field working on me. Maybe thatā€™s the Plasma Protocol conditioning though.

Energetically, it was easy and a pleasure to listen as well, and so it was a challenge to stop after the third time xD Maybe thatā€™s the ā€˜highā€™ already - from the bliss and all the harmonious alignment of body, mind, and spirit. Itā€™s a very subtle and gentle feeling, but the change is clearly detectable after even just one listen. I stayed strong xD and stopped after the third time, but noticed the urge to listen to a lot more other fields afterwards compared to what I can usually take.

Also the pressure on the third eye has been strong with this one for me.

I almost want to say that I can feel / see a subtle youthening effect already but maybe someone else can confirm xD

26 Likes

Very possible! :+1: :muscle:

19 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands: Thank you for confirming that itā€™s possible.

13 Likes

Funny im usually reporting effects of first time listening to a field like an explotion of a whole lot of effects, sometimes i even hold back on some stuff i feel, so it doesnt sound like a chapter in Alice in Wonderland lol

But here and there the opposite happens at first.

Like with this one :woman_shrugging:t2:

I didnt feel anything.

Nice music = yes
Relaxing = yes, because of the music.

That was it.

I didnt worry tho, they always manifest sooner or later.

As I said earlier, by 8pm i was knocked out my body and mind were like nope, you are going to sleep NOW, i fought it off because on the rare occasions that happens, i wake up at 3am and i cant go back to sleep at all.

By 9 it was simply impossible, so i gave in, within a minute i was out. I didnt play anything to sleep i wanted this to settle and show me.

Woke up at 3 or so went for water and i was ready to go back to zzz, i felt super relaxed at that point, i stayed up in bed staring at the roof, and its when i felt the blissā€¦

Awake and all i was seeing images and scenarios of somethingā€¦ a dream, very dear to Me, and i started crying with full joy and the certainty that it will happen (the dream i have) nothing materialā€¦ but its something very close to me and very Divine.

My backā€¦ here is the funny part. Had been hurting me and like giving me a discomfort the past month or so but not daily, just some days and id be like wth is happening, i didnt feel any other pain, it was my spine, sometimes neck, sometimes hands.
I thought it was just stressed accumulated over the years resurfacing through whatever new fields lol

I realized at some point that itd hurt like if my spine was stretching after looping Major BoP, ive had some headaches here and there too, which i thought was the Magician settling, but it was until yesterday that the pain started to subside after 2 occasions listening this combo

which gave me a whole new level of understanding plus a preparation for something big to my body that it clicked when i read the description of this field here again.

(Know that ive had Kundalini awakening already, however how this feels its something on a level that i dont think any one can feel ever no matter how big that awakening had been, it feels refined, stronger, perfectly in synch with everything we are, in, out, above)

When i woke up at 3 and was there laying on my bed on my back feeling the bliss of what i mentioned above, my spine felt tingles all the way up to my head and then back downwards again. It was holding my whole body in love and bliss while i was seeing the things i was seeing and crying. I fell asleep again, and a while ago when i woke up i looked in the mirror thinking id look like how you normally look after 12 hours sleeping!!

Woah? I looked so fresh, YOUNGER and fully Mamasita :smirk::sweat_smile: my spine hasnt stopped vibrating, not too high or strong no, but like little soft bubbling feeling like pixy dust going up and down.

:two_hearts: thank you Captain :two_hearts: :blush:

26 Likes

same listened this morning about 12 hours ago, appart from some physical sensations in the brain, nothing.
now Iā€™m going to bed. and the relaxed / bliss mental effects are kicking in hard. I feel like my head is floating writing this. will be interesting to see how it unfolds in the next minutes or so, hope Iā€™ll be able to sleep lol
itā€™s so weird, it makes me think a little bit about when I took lsd and the experience of space was distorted
canā€™t speak about the eternity part been active all day will see tmr
the mental/space effects are just increasing and itā€™s 12 hours after listeningā€¦
( it was almost difficult to write this :sweat_smile: )
( I started writing this it was fine, it tripled now )
( just a little update )

Edit 2h later : Heart area super, super warm and open :heart: .

18 Likes

Lol haha i think the mini trip i got was at 3am. But it wasnt really a trip just like watching a special movie while awake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile: soo having said that it was too 12 hours later aha!

10 Likes

It seems to enhance conceptual understanding or overall understanding.
I could see through some behavior pattern of mine. I somehow could understand for the first time so very clearly the suffering. By understanding it so clear I didnā€™t look away nor did I engage in that cycle. I just felt something likeā€¦ that could be described as compassion but one I never felt befor.
The bliss is outstanding I never felt that before.
I tried to listen while being outside. If I had let that feeling come Iā€™d have cried on the street. Everything sparkled brighter and brighter and just for a split second I had the feeling I could see something more. Something even brighter.
The youthing I can confirm. I woke up today and looked ā€œfresherā€ skin brighter, more colour, more alive.

The nectar is also something else. Long long after listening I still get the energy boost from my spit. More alert clear and also blissful. Started laughing once or twice from swallowing my spit.
Something interestingā€¦ after listening to it I ate gingerbread. The sugar was overwhelming. It felt like electric shocks through my mouth but not necessarily in a good sense. More like the stimulation was too much or too ā€œartificialā€ in that moment.

On my way home I also felt kinda ā€œsmallā€ in a sense that I couldnā€™t believe that I really have the pleasure of experiencing and working with such a field.

Thank you Captain_Nemo and whoever was involved in making that field.

28 Likes

I only listened once this morning so far, but I noticed some effects that the amazing preceeding review by @Thomas reminded me of.

I think this field is really, really powerful. In fact, I still feel satiated on the blissfulness effect many hours later. The webinar already had me feel unusually grounded for several days. I think Iā€™m feeling this aspect here too right now. Content, blissful grounding. There is this calmness and serenity within me that persists to ā€œglowā€ near my solar and heart chakra and which fills me from there out, even when I am dealing with difficult situations or challenging emotions. Itā€™s always there and grounding me. I feel very balanced and settled, somehow detached but in a very good and healthy way.

Iā€™ve noticed that Iā€™m much, much more clear-headed and mentally collected. I react less, feel effortlessly more in control, and itā€™s been so much easier for me to find the right words quickly, and so, to speak more fluidly which is something Iā€™ve struggled with as of lately, hence the difference is very noticeable. Apparently itā€™s already doing so much work in the area where I (knew I) accumulated noticeable damage from well what we commonly say is wear and tear from ā€œjust lifeā€ and the things we go through physically, mentally, and energetically.

I experienced this also. It was really suprising, maybe even odd at first, yet so pleasant. Difficult to describe. Instead of reacting when spoken to, it seems I knew already what was truly meant by it and what was only a by-product of the personā€™s momentary emotional state. In addition, I was able to reply in a way that was completely me, and completely disconnected from previous reply or thought patterns. Like I was hearing only what was truly meant and responding only purely with what I would really say. Like any conditioning was lifted or gone.

I can also second the pronounced sense of gratefulness. I have always been deeply grateful for any field that the Captain blessed us with. Sometimes that feeling became almost overwhelming though. After listening this morning, I felt it differently, as if the emotion was suddenly much easier to handle without it becoming any weaker though. Itā€™s so nice really. Thank you Captain :heart:

21 Likes
  • Ambrosia
  • The Exalted State
  • Tonic No. 31

38 Likes

What are you going to do with your Immortality @Maoshan_Wanderer?

17 Likes

Move to whichever planet Dream is going next toā€¦ haha

25 Likes

:joy: :+1:

15 Likes

Dreamā€™s gonna be like ā€œMao, itā€™s time to move onā€¦ Itā€™s been 100,000 years and youā€™re still my next door neighborā€¦ I hear Beta Centauri is nice too. Spend some time there?ā€
:stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

I hope the people there are not like the aliens in The Tomorrow War :smiley:

14 Likes

that seems far more chimera,
but who knows the conditions it grew in.

mammal muscle structure in the legs,
built for a lower gravity world, but seems to jump fine here still.
lots of insect references or crustaceans
andā€¦ whatā€™s bigger in its world, that it needs to defend itself from attacks above it?
spiny back and head spike armor.

we arent going thereā€¦

36 Likes

But you promised!

23 Likes

:point_up: Observational Science at work, people! :point_up:

19 Likes

Yes i loved this

Peaking into Captains brain for a flash of a moment

18 Likes