The Exorcism Rite version 2.0

Hello Dreamers ★★. You are currently watching The Exorcism Rite version 2.0 by Dream Seeds.

Exorcism is defined as “the act of driving out, or warding off, demons, or evil spirits, from persons, places, or things, which are believed to be possessed or infested by them, or are liable to become victims or instruments of their malice.”

This video will provide the means by which you can drive away those negative forces and influences from your life. It draws from the traditional exorcism rite with its power and energy multiplied and magnified.

(recording is original and made by me)
Regna terrae, cantate Deo,
psallite Domino
qui fertis super caelum
caeli ad Orientem
Ecce dabit voci Suae
vocem virtutis,
tribuite virtutem Deo.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte
et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te.
cessa decipere humanas creaturas,
eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.
Vade, Satana, inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine,
quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias
libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris,
te rogamus, audi nos.

Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae
te rogamus, audi nos.

Terribilis Deus de sanctuario suo.
Deus Israhel ipse truderit virtutem
et fortitudinem plebi Suae.
Benedictus Deus. Gloria Patri.

Omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco,
omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco,
abrogo terra,
hoc angelorum in obse quentum,
Domine expuere,
Domine expuere,
unde abeo Dei per

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus,
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii,

Priinceps gloriosissime cælestis militiæ, sancte Michaël Archangele, defende nos in prælio et colluctatione, quæ nobis adversus principes et potestates, adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum, contra spiritualia nequitiæ, in cælestibusus. Veni in auxilium hominum, quos Deus creavit inexterminabiles, et ad imaginem similitudinis suæ fecit, et a tyrannide diaboli emit pretio magno.

Omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco,
omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco,
abrogo terra,
hoc angelorum in obse quentum,
Domine expuere,
Domine expuere,
unde abeo Dei per

I saw many topics/discussions mentioning this field, but there wasn’t a dedicated thread for this one yet.

14 Likes

I just listened to this for the first time! probably wouldn’t have thought to except it is in @JAAJ self love stack… starting week 1 right now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
but WOW! one feels so light and strong even during the first listen… so happy i heard this, thank you to Sapien of course but also to @JAAJ :nerd_face::pray:t3:

i also have an idea of someone it can help… i will update…

4 Likes
1 Like

Can the results be permanent?

1 Like

Unfortunately not, but you can play it whenever you need.

2 Likes

I just used this after my mom confirmed that some strange activity happened in her room, I first heard it, but she heard it too, something being active and it’s no mouse (thank God, lol).

We just ate some food from some “loving” relatives, I immediately observed strange things happening the previous night - however, maybe it’s not (from) them/their work, anyway, whatever it is, as long as it’s not beneficial/good, it’s not welcomed…

As soon as I played this field, it was gone, apparently (anyway, there are other fields waiting to be used, lol, so, we do this the easy way or the hard way lol, but whatever it is, needs to leave our home).

I can also confirm the Lightness that this field brings, Truly Powerful.

I Give Thanks to God, to Dreamweaver for this Magnificent Field and I Give Thanks to The Priests Who Brought Exorcism in this World, We Need It.

3 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

William Newberry3 days ago

God removes all demons ,Lucifer himself is a blemish when God Almighty is called in with his Angels of Light and Love .Jesus Christ cast them into the swine and it looks like it will happen again soon ,He is Risen praise to God in Sion.

profile_pic

ॐ ENZO4 days ago

Epic

profile_pic

Rachel Brooks6 days ago

Spilled a teapot on my mom’s Bible at the exact moment the oven timer started going off, and then broke a plate some moments later. So here I am :rofl:

profile_pic

Ashley Mount-batten Windsor12 days ago

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:blush:

profile_pic

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:blush:.

profile_pic

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy Mary mother of God pray sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:blush:.

profile_pic

Jeannette Camargo12 days ago

Glory to God amen amen and amen

profile_pic

Ashley Mount-batten Windsor13 days ago

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of the thy womb Jesus holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:blush:.

profile_pic

Ashley Mount-batten Windsor13 days ago

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen :blush:.

profile_pic

Alba :white_heart::dove: ᚨᛚᛒᚨ15 days ago

Thank you! I am truly Grateful :pray:t3::white_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Noh Face15 days ago

When im exorcised my miscles begin to hurt. Lots of hatred towards me, wanting me dead.

profile_pic

Lyzzy Flores16 days ago

I come into agreement and receive amen

profile_pic

Kimberly23 days ago

I don’t know if I like this as the Vatican, is the most corrupt, as Christianity, catholic, Jewish, jehovah witness, Baptist, all organized religions

profile_pic

Kimberly23 days ago

I have always been christconscious, and because of this i have been able to see through the deception of organized religion, old testament Abrahamic teachings, and knew as Jesus taught, as he had said he isn’t the son of the corrupt god of the old testament, and that we are Gods(consciousness), that in the end many will come to him, "Lord,Lord, haven’t we…and he will call you the hypocrites you are and tell you to leave as you have no relationship with him, as you trusted and believed in the deception, used him to take which was not yours to celebrate Christmas and Easter, telling Pagans and Witches they were liars, yet, they were the only ones that were true

profile_pic

markmassive1a month ago

The possessed masses of humans in the world needs this TO RELEASE THERE DEMONS, THEY KILL THERE SOUL

profile_pic

Krittikaa month ago

Wao! Wat an effective prayer! … I was feeling unwell lately. Feeling much better and lighter now. I need some good prayer as permanent solution for blackmagic.

profile_pic

Magick45a month ago

did anyone listen to this and detox heavily? like in a good way. Gods love my stomach feels good ahaha

profile_pic

Loredana Tamburinia month ago

Devi andare via riposa in pace cerca la tua luce e il tuo riposo eterno riposo eterno riposo eterno riposo eterno riposo :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Radxa month ago (edited)

A GOD REMAIN GOD FORVER.

HE NEVER.

Join low lifes never willl.
satanism (naga snake demons and dragons)

profile_pic

StephanieBunnya month ago

LET SOMO OF DARLINGTONS END OUT OF THE LIFE PLEASE

profile_pic

Mr Avatara month ago

The ambient frequencies are the opposite of this.

profile_pic

Pattiannedoll .Family2 months ago

WOW :pray:

profile_pic

Sweet pea2 months ago

Am I the only one that didn’t feel anything or feel different from hearing this ?

profile_pic

Chandrama Joshi2 months ago

Thank you universe…thank you sir

profile_pic

Laura Mcbee2 months ago

:latin_cross::church::fire::candle::bath:
1:43, seg 7 de agosto 2023​:wind_face::dizzy::milky_way:
Ter 8

profile_pic

clifton moore2 months ago

anyone else feel pressure on their right side of the head?

profile_pic

Manuel2 months ago

Ça fait un moment que jai des soucis d’entités negatives qui rôdent et plus encore.
Si je devais decrire les faits on me dirait “il est fou bon à enfermer”.
J’ai douté au point de me demander si je navais pas une tumeur ou des traumas inconscients qui remontaient a la surface.
Mais non. Rien de tout ça.
Pire je ne croyais pas aux entités. Jai vite changé davis.
Une chose que je m’explique pas apres tout avoir tenté cest que les prieres en latin provoquent une réaction quasi immédiate !
Ma machoire se crispe, mon crane limite sur le point d’éclater.
Et les nuits ou je dors le mieux cest quand je mets en boucle des chants gregoriens le soir.
Là je tente les exorcismes en subliminal et dautres prieres du meme genre .
Il sest passé des choses difficiles à décrire.
Dur de remettre en cause ses croyances de façon si brutale mais il le faut, le diable ne se repose jamais dit-on.

profile_pic

Arwen Glennis2 months ago

really thankful toyou

profile_pic

Ravenz3 months ago

I was playing this before sleep and my grandmother vomited a lot last night, she is a very religious person. I also feel heat on different parts of the body.

profile_pic

Dally Fernandez3 months ago

:latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross: i love YOU GOD

profile_pic

Dally Fernandez3 months ago

The prayer is great it is good bannishing demons

profile_pic

sie3 months ago

Coloquei esse vídeo e minha filha dormiu

profile_pic

Just Some Guy Without Sense of Direction3 months ago

i can imagine sam and dean Winchester

profile_pic

Kristina3 months ago

Это помогает. Спасибо :pray:!

profile_pic

cooldudlet3 months ago

this doesnt work against mind control in form of demonic possession. you need to pray to god for 6+ months to remove demonic possession/demonic mind control. it takes 6+ months to remove it. then you’ll feel free. requires lots of willpower and desperation of course. like “god stop mind control amen” for 6 months. eez

profile_pic

Robert K3 months ago

Who are You Sapien?Im simple men ,trust good and justice ,trust quality arts and logos,all spectrum of human music ,color ,verbal ,science !new and in past !curiosity for wisdom!and unconditional love for everybody ,but Im also easy target for all entities ,god and bad ,Im thing like many folks with open hearts in this time .Its look for me like blinds photons are crazy now ,4 dimension lost stability ,to many parties of peoples manifestation their power following for low vibrations of simple desire ,are we really blinds skylights in this dimension ,and true party made in heaven?

profile_pic

bozzma3 months ago

Ok, but without the background “ohhh” , upload?? Yes would be good thank you!

profile_pic

aspen3 months ago

can christians listen to this

profile_pic

BIG STANK3 months ago

Is it normal to cream ur jeans?

profile_pic

Camy Besterwitch3 months ago

Powerful Prayer (T I’s globally ) :pray:

profile_pic

Lory B.3 months ago

Fantastico… Apparte che mi.fa sentire meglio…ma mentre lo ascoltavo sul divano una zanzara e’ crollata a terra davanti a me, senza che nessuno l abbia toccata :sweat_smile: giuro… Sara’ un segnale??

profile_pic

Crossover Quest4 months ago

BIENFRED TOLENTINO SANTOS

profile_pic

michelle4 months ago (edited)

Weird i feel this in my 3rd eye chakra no joke just listened to see what it was it was about to cleanse home better…EDITED and now im listening again because i thought about it i used to practice everything dark white taboo and have have summoned things i wont speak of its been a few years but ive had severe severe bad luck almost laughable bad luck its that bad. Will continue to use i dont practice anymore had a negative experience and just stopped been just doing cleansing ever sense but this i feel alittle nauseous from now too.

profile_pic

Jan Girke4 months ago

Do you have that without music and without GEMA meaning without license?

profile_pic

patricia bareiro4 months ago

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

profile_pic

AB4 months ago

After 1 listen I had a dream about negative entity leaving my life and body. So powerful! Thank you. :heart:

profile_pic

Camy Besterwitch4 months ago

No weapons formed against us shall prosper ,let the healings begin :pray:

profile_pic

Riad Alam5 months ago

Thanks

profile_pic

rafah Raoof5 months ago

Thank you so much.

profile_pic

ZAGRAV5 months ago

Muchas Muchas gracias padre

profile_pic

Husky5 months ago

Use this with quadible integrity hyper velocity. After listening as much as you can.

Thank you very much :pray:
I could never pay your rent but may you get all the love that world has offered you.

profile_pic

Fabrice Damien MBAMBA5 months ago

La musique de fond est gênante et sans intérêt, elle brouille un exorcisme. The background music is distracting and uninteresting, muddying an exorcism.

profile_pic

autumn5 months ago

thank you for make that

profile_pic

Elisiah Poe5 months ago

May Allah be with you all

profile_pic

autumn6 months ago

when I have a pain in stomach ,I drink hot water ,useless,when I turn on this vedio. My pain was released.

profile_pic

autumn6 months ago

这个驱邪音乐是天主教的吗?

profile_pic

Frederico Ribeiro6 months ago

Can you pls,pls pls,please make a 3th version of this a stronger one for this specific problem please

profile_pic

Vaishnavi Prasad6 months ago

What prayer is this called?
Which saint wrote this prayer ?

profile_pic

Double rainbow6 months ago

:pray::heart::bouquet::100:

profile_pic

Rose SG6 months ago

From yesterday I’m feeling extremely dizzy like my mind will explode, also nausea, stomach pain and so much anxiety. I am suffering from anxiety from a long time. But yesterday I felt worse. I was feeling so frightened, so now… I am now telling my mother that I might have to visit psychiatrist. She says maybe evils attack me… so I’m listening to this. Hope I get fine. :pleading_face::white_heart:

profile_pic

Diamond Vixen7 months ago

I read every comment. :open_book:

profile_pic

Mizan Qistina7 months ago

When my room become brighter I know this is good

profile_pic

Indy7 months ago

While listening to this my body jerked and my thumb hit another video, taking me off this screen…… nope! no more… Here I am, again.

profile_pic

ragghy7 months ago

I have no idea why every time I listen to this my body completely get a rush of delicious tingling relaxation all over my body, because the talking is scary :joy::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Jeremiah El7 months ago

🪖When the Lord’s Military shows up to the challenge with the business :bangbang: :boxing_glove::boom::dizzy_face: K.O​:bangbang:

profile_pic

Email Account7 months ago

This helped with my father for about a week… but now the effects are wearing off. I’ve tried so many things to protect myself from his “negative” energy (you all know what I mean). Does anyone have any ideas? It’s like he’s built up a tolerance. Thank you :pray:t3:

profile_pic

Shaun Kendall7 months ago

This is empowering!!!

profile_pic

Yahji7 months ago

I do feel lighter after listening to this.

profile_pic

smita singh8 months ago

incredibly working. I felt so light and something came out near the end by a jerk. Infinite thanks from the bottom of my heart dear Dream Seeds/ Sapien medicine

profile_pic

Caroline Star8 months ago

How often should we listen DREAMSEEDS and would that work on “ attachements “? :sparkling_heart::dizzy::pray:

profile_pic

Rose SG8 months ago (edited)

First day when I listened this audio I became so light. I got immediate result. I started to feel energetic and happy after fighting with health issues from long time. I listened again at night. But the next morning my parents started fighting badly which don’t happen usually. And I became angry. And now I’m feeling like battling with something heavy inside me. I’m continuously listening this. Maybe the negative energy became so angry and wanting to attack . Let’s hope for the best! :pray:

Update : How much I give testimony about this miracle prayer it would be less. I was having terrible panic attacks. While listening I yawned and feel calm, looks like my brain fog is releasing and I can hear more in my ears. Also I feel a release of something from my neck . Sometimes the devils trouble us more. The thing we have to do is listen this multiple times and pray to God more and more. :two_hearts: Thank you Sapien​:pray:

Edit: I was not listening it from many days. Today I felt angry and anxious. I listened to it and I calmed down.

profile_pic

Tonne Miessek8 months ago

Amen. I listened to this once before. It’s amazing.

profile_pic

Eder AT9 months ago

No music

profile_pic

William DeLong9 months ago

The Bible is the first book and for a long time the only book. Most people were illiterate until 1585 when the printing press was invented. It is the greatest book ever written.

profile_pic

cbinesse9 months ago

Strange this removes all my shoulder and neck pain every time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

profile_pic

tsrif tsal9 months ago

THANK YOU!!!

profile_pic

Kiaraaa9 months ago (edited)

This video makes you feel light for some reason and like big warm hug i feel safe idk why :pleading_face::heart:

profile_pic

NickCA9 months ago

I was listening to this and my cat immediately started to vomit. I’m happy that some demons have left, but my carpet isn’t. :joy::joy::joy:

profile_pic

Lavender9 months ago

Hi sapien —do you have a video to remove ENTITY PERMANENTLY on your utube channel , Patreon , Gumroad etc .This video works but entity continues to come back again . Please help . Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Sara Naidu10 months ago

2nd listen I was burping alot, this means entities are being released!! Thank you Dream Seeds!!

profile_pic

Marilene Santos10 months ago

Thank you so much :heart::clap::clap::clap::clap:

profile_pic

birdienumnums110 months ago

does it matter if we do not understand the language?

profile_pic

JoM G. G.a year ago

Es un remakee del exorcismo de Leon xIII? Por que no se menciona a Aan Miguel?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude dreamseeds :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::revolving_hearts::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles:

profile_pic

William Newberrya year ago

There is one God :blue_heart: omnipotent we all bow to our Lord Jesus Christ and him only .Repent to him and all demons are removed .They are all revoked ,a blemish in God’s divine presence .Amen .I Am Alpha and Omega :blue_heart: .

profile_pic

MintNHoneya year ago

Does one need to be Catholic for this to work?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

I felt a subtle vibration on my bed whilst listening to this I don’t know may be train passes by or not I don’t know so I stopped this vdo for a sec thinking earthquake has come n then again played…can someone explain this ?

profile_pic

james lawrencea year ago

:latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:

profile_pic

a year ago

Amen.
Today it is all Saints Day.
Thank you feeling much better now.

profile_pic

The Ground of Beinga year ago

I’m a psychic and HSP. Been having fever, cough and sickness since past few days. I shifted from INDIA to the UK and ever since having nightmares about negative energies, black magic and what not. Been sick and drained out since two months. But this week was the worst. I heard this for the first time today when I came across dark entity removal by the Sapien medicine yesterday. While hearing this one for the first time, my nose just unblocked, as if it’s all normal. It’s highly impossible. This is truly magical. Thank you so much. Will hear it for a couple of weeks straight.

profile_pic

RadTrada year ago

If someone would please pray for me I really need this, I think I may have something going on and I’m scared to tell a priest and have everyone think I’m crazy.

profile_pic

Mrz Sza year ago

I need much better muuuch stronger one

profile_pic

Raina lee Anokoa year ago

All sickness is spiritual the pandemic is spiritual warfare. On this country USA , I thank God for my parent’s bringing up in the Catholic Church , this how you fight back in praying and the word Jesus’ Christ . :pray::fire:

profile_pic

Mahirimaha year ago

How long does this last for? How often should we listen?

profile_pic

nor the kinga year ago

Is that work for all religions

profile_pic

Claudia Ca year ago

I always thought this ws recited by a catholic priest lol…i just noticed description…is it the guy behind Sapien and dreamseeds? Is he Italiano lika me!? Hes got good latin. It does remove some negative energy .

profile_pic

Minuushia year ago

Had a nightmare today, this helps me to cope after that weird encounter.

profile_pic

Edson Costaa year ago

Estou colocando esse áudio na minha caixinha de som em minha casa, e sinto meu lar muito mais limpo, to fazendo pois há umas semanas pois quando minha irmã vem dormi aqui em casa ela está sendo atacada esperitualmente

profile_pic

Dora Doraa year ago

Music is lauder

profile_pic

Ultra+Musiqa year ago

What are the latin prayers, he’s praying ?

profile_pic

Anne- Mariea year ago

The music is too loud that it overcomes the voice prayer. Could you make it very soft as a background noise? Thank you for your work.

profile_pic

DarkLevi888a year ago

I love the music on this !!

profile_pic

Liam Garciaa year ago

I accept and embrace all changes that come from listening to this audio

profile_pic

fjnxtg DJ sjeeha year ago

This made me fart

profile_pic

Cathrine reda year ago

Wtf after listening this and falling sleep on I just wake up by items falling from the kitchen . First I was like oh it’s wrong placement of something and than it repeatedly did it than I turn the lights on there was nothing wtf is with this subliminal?

profile_pic

SeilaS Zeadina year ago

Thys video kill bad parasites, dark souls hu don’t want the light, now it’s time thu destroy them forevar, amen,in the name of Jesus

profile_pic

Eustachy Piotr Puzon Kalarepa - Kontrabasa year ago

This audio clear my all negative emotions and toxic ego

profile_pic

Keerthana Balakrishnana year ago

Just few minutes into this I had a sudden deep bout of coughing. Is this normal indicating process of release? +

profile_pic

Sakuragi Hanamichia year ago

Thank you so much for making this downloadable. Humbly appreciated. Pbwya.

profile_pic

Il canale di Willya year ago

I am not catholic but felt vibrations that gave me a sense of liberation.

profile_pic

Bipolar Nathana year ago

Does it work for apt

profile_pic

Helen Harta year ago

:white_heart:

profile_pic

cooldudleta year ago

trolling the demons. LOL

profile_pic

cooldudleta year ago

worked more effectively now than ever

profile_pic

Simon Dsouzaa year ago

Praise The Lord Jesus Christ Amen Allelulia God bless .DRIVE Out of the HOUSE and From US from Sickness and From Evils Doer EVILS EYE’S ON US WHILE GOING TO WORK AND PRAYING EATING FOOD ETC.AMEEN

profile_pic

Ga year ago

is it normal to feel sudden waves of anxiety while listening to this overnight? It’s like my body suddenly feels heavy and anxious.

profile_pic

Deb Laa year ago

As I’m imprisoned in the hospital do to false mental health reasons I’m playing this… take that you demons

profile_pic

Misha Reea year ago (edited)

watching a horror movie as i listen to this lmaooo 🤦

profile_pic

Absolute Goddessa year ago

Pressure in chest…

profile_pic

Agape122a year ago

I like this more than the entity removal laud noise.
Am I the only one?

profile_pic

Dania year ago

My back pain dissapeared halfway through the video. Praise God

profile_pic

Lucky Star Amour Angela year ago (edited)

Cast out the filth Lord
Those who are heartless
Without conscience or remorse
Who hurt innocent people for fun
Who care not how they tread in this world
Who play foul with the Soul of decent men
Shall be given no quarter
In the kingdom of Heaven
Amen
:rose::pray:

profile_pic

Татьяна Пронинаa year ago

БлагоДарю Вас за Ваши труды!

profile_pic

MEMENTOa year ago

People in the comment section are lost. Typical.

profile_pic

Tonneique Miesseka year ago

Amen. This is awesome. Glory to God. Thank you for this Senor

profile_pic

Sapienta year ago

Helps a lot in my semen retention journey. Works even better than the Transmutation audios for getting rid of urges. I used to think that these urges are just a biological need but since an exorcism audio can help me get rid of the urges, I think that there must be some metaphysical entities who thrive on human’s sexual energy and they often influence humans to simply waste their sexual energy by ejaculation.

profile_pic

A Ma year ago

Ever since I bought this over a year ago, it’s the only music I have on my phone. I play it on loop almost everytime whenever I go out to act as a shield against lowvibrational energies and people.

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnatha year ago (edited)

Feeling sleepy/tired during the day after playing this. FYi, I don’t sleep well in the night and I have a fatigue disorder

profile_pic

patricia bareiroa year ago

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

profile_pic

Mx Ruwaa year ago

Playing this after reiki for trauma. Feeling it much more strongly :muscle: :relieved: :raised_hands:

profile_pic

Blessed Princessa year ago

I had a great nights sleepi didn’t wake up and stay up for three hours at 3am like I was doing before. Thank you :blush::hugs:

profile_pic

Katie corina year ago

Thank you :butterfly::blue_heart::butterfly:

profile_pic

Mx Ruwaa year ago

Burning sensation ears to neck.

profile_pic

Karin Haakea year ago

Is this a physical field?

profile_pic

H2 years ago

I should seriously stop mind wandering :pensive:

I sense that I get psychic attacks whenever I daydream too much but other than that I’m fine

profile_pic

Kenn2 years ago

I recommend Playing angelic intercession after this too make sure the entity doesn’t come back

profile_pic

Lucky Star Amour Angel2 years ago

The treatment

profile_pic

Matshidiso Ojang2 years ago

More healing to my freind Christopher Brown…I’m sending healing to You now via this video.get well in Jesus Name

profile_pic

Julie Jukes2 years ago

Hi guys please can someone tell me where I can buy download this please tia

profile_pic

ASTARA SKYWALKER2 years ago

Some crafty folk could play this at Davos on a quantum level!

profile_pic

I wonder what would happen if someone with a speaker played this in a crowded bar? Mass exorcism? Yikes!

profile_pic

Does anyone have a translation of this?

profile_pic

Tonne Miessek2 years ago

Father God I ask you to bind the kingdom of darkness. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

profile_pic

Tiffanee Reyes2 years ago

I’m sitting here w tears streaming down my face pooling on my chest. I haven’t felt this light in my chest in over 2 decades. Thank you just isn’t enough. :heart::pray:

profile_pic

Štorek Daniel2 years ago

Why i started crying of joy at third listen? This never happened to me before :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Sarah Hayden2 years ago

can anyone tell me what the spells are about???

profile_pic

Tonne Miessek2 years ago

Could you translate this into English?

profile_pic

Tonne Miessek2 years ago

Thank you Father God for everything.

profile_pic

Anindita Biswas2 years ago

Should I continue if a fear sensation flow through my body after listening it?I am crying also.

profile_pic

Boundless Being2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Lucky Star Amour Angel2 years ago

Benedictus a deus
Glorie a patrie
:pray::rose::fire:

profile_pic

Seema Khemada2 years ago

If I listen it, will it also effect on my father ???

profile_pic

Tonne Miessek2 years ago (edited)

This is awesome. Something lifted off of me. I had a sharp pain in my brain but I feel better. Thank You for this. I feel pain lifting off my body. Glory to God

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

Well, this morning I put this video on and after half an hour the wind got up with gusts between 90 and 110 KM / H.
Coincidences?

profile_pic

hçslcia2 years ago

Is it for atmosphere too

profile_pic

Margo Mcconnell2 years ago

This helped me greatly I was healed emotionally I was able to surrender to Jesus through this. Thanku it healed my :heart: heart amen :pray: lord amen

profile_pic

I wish it would last all night very powerful prayer amazing. :pray::heart:

profile_pic

This is powerfully anointed prayer I sence the presence of god and feel so much peace in this prayer. Wonderful prayer. Thanku :pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Hi, every time I listen to this video, I am struck by all the negativity that comes out in the form of distrust in life, dejection, unspoken anger, helplessness and more.
At first I did not understand that this video brings out what is dark in us.
Now, however, I listen to it with the awareness that “something” will surely come out and therefore I face the audio with the intention of working on the things that emerge with various techniques.
Compared to the beginning I match the video with Parental Love, Environment. Ehteric Corde, Repel Negativity and even Excalibur, because I feel that sometimes it takes more love to face the dark side in me and also not to be overwhelmed by both what comes out and pessimism. It is a continuous cleaning job.
Strength of Love.

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

Was a bit scared of this one but thought I would try it

profile_pic

Go to the description of the video, click the right mouse button, a menu opens, go to the bottom and find “Translate”

profile_pic

Inga Combs2 years ago

This audio is a great devotion to those departed, the souls who will receive there soul fragements back and those people who are being “haunted” by them. I can feel them leaving through my crown chakra. Thank you.

profile_pic

Matthew Burkhart2 years ago

How many times a day can you listen to this audio?

profile_pic

Geo Marian2 years ago

We are here

profile_pic

Caio Vinícius Reis de Carvalho2 years ago

do u have only ur voice? would like to listen without the choir and instruments

profile_pic

UndeadBan6402 years ago

I couldn’t listen to this all the way, it made it hard to breathe or focus honestly

profile_pic

su2sa1li42 years ago

What is the best to use against head pressure of energy parasites?

profile_pic

Leona Kematch2 years ago

I use this as well as sapeins negativity. I used both on loop yesterday i felt rested but still something. Today fourt time i sneezed felt better like i was cleared. Dont give up people

profile_pic

Battelest ·2 years ago

Nothing fucking helps! Can’t wait to die!

profile_pic

Kimberly Castro2 years ago

This feels so weird, I can’t help but feel like there’s an invisible hand wrapped around my neck .-. maybe that’s just the throat chakra blockage finally clearing itself

profile_pic

Alex 2 years ago

On the 4th listen I felt a huge release in my liver. It felt contracted with something for months and now feels open. This is good stuff.

profile_pic

Kelly Knauth Brown2 years ago (edited)

Would have played this at Astroworld. Pretty obvious demonic morphic field disguised as music.

profile_pic

Minuushi2 years ago

Thank God this is free, really helps to cool your anger down when people tries you.

profile_pic

Sylvie2 years ago

Faut il des écouteurs ? Dommage pas de ss titrage en français ds la description
:pensive:

Merci de votre réponse

profile_pic

Rob S2 years ago

This is the only thing besides full on prayer that stops these lowers from trying to touch me in my sleep, it also stops sleep paralysis from happening. Thank you so much, i couldnt tell you how many times this has saved me from rebirthing another nasty negative loop cycle. Thank you for everything. God bless you.

profile_pic

Seema Khemada2 years ago

Will it also remove any type of negative ancestors energy effect…

profile_pic

Prathi’s Pixie dust2 years ago

Saw white orbs flying around. What is dis?

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOOD2 years ago

I just ran the guy next door out of his apartment playing this.

profile_pic

Ms Jaydin J2 years ago

Can this one be looped overnight?

profile_pic

Leo Lakota2 years ago

I feel like I’m falling asleep whenever I Iisten to this. Like it immediately takes my anxiety away and I feel safe enough to let my guard down. Its like a lullaby a mother sings to her child at night.

profile_pic

ezdar ezdar2 years ago

i like this wierd things make more of this but in scary way

profile_pic

ezdar ezdar2 years ago

what is this languge

profile_pic

Tom Chan2 years ago

Works every single time. Doesn’t just remove negative energies and entities, but also hugely boosts my vibration and puts me in an extremely awake and conscious mood. I basically use it as a booster / accelerator before listening to other fields. And on days when unknown negativity creeps into me and affects my mood and luck, this field cleanses me and gets the law of attraction going again and attract great things for me. Works better in a calm / meditative state with eyes closed.

profile_pic

Seema Khemada2 years ago

I feel very lighter and fresh mood after it… Thnx

profile_pic

Liena2 years ago

4th listen now… :eyes: My neck was released, some brain fog was released, my damaged ear was fixed, something around my waist was untied, I saw angel number 737. Wow this is intense :heart: me just thinking that my Crown is acting weird I’m on the 5th listen and it’s been burning for days.

profile_pic

Talal hello2 years ago

I would like to read the English version of these words. I believe it will help also

profile_pic

Sal P2 years ago

Everytime I watch this my whole body gets goosebumps and I feel so at peace. I don’t believe I have any attachments (dem**ic or otherwise) but certainly have issues with anxiety and fear…negative thought forms and indeed this seems to help with that.

Sapien Medicine I wish you so much joy, love and peace. You truly are helping humanity ascend and we cannot thank you enough.

profile_pic

Пристрелите меня2 years ago

Хых

profile_pic

AUTOMATA オートマタ2 years ago

I feel tired and drained when listening to this

profile_pic

Tina Bravard2 years ago

Sending to all areas of Universe requesting…

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

Sapiens voice :pleading_face:

profile_pic

idklol2 years ago

very weird, 16 seconds in, i felt zoned out and felt like puking an started coughing

profile_pic

Borqna Plashkov2 years ago

Is this your voice?

profile_pic

Lashook2 years ago

Is this permanent after once… please reply

profile_pic

Best Pranks2 years ago

Its alright to listen with headphones?

profile_pic

divine light2 years ago

Iam healed
Iam blessed
Iam protected
Iam ﹰLove
Iam ﹰHappiness

profile_pic

Kileza2 years ago

this is not at all what i was expecting, but it’s still really cool

profile_pic

Joe762 years ago

Wow, so I believe listening to this for a month, and I haven’t had any creepy stuff.

profile_pic

Iris Mou2 years ago

Thank you, Dream Seeds :heart::hibiscus:

profile_pic

Spiritual Coach & Astrologer- Cyndi2 years ago (edited)

OMG! My higher self started laughing uncontrollably then I too. I still am laughing while listening. OMG crazy. … Later on… the same evening…So after an online course I listened to it again but longer about 1 hour. I have a chronic bronchitis problem and I felt much pressure on my lungs. Now it feels light and now the pressure is in my intestines. A couple of times I got emotional too.

profile_pic

Catherine O’Reilly2 years ago

Listening to so many meditations lately and keep experiencing interference half way through :pensive::pray:

profile_pic

KH2 years ago

Can we listen to this ourselves to get rid of parasitic entities on someone dear to us who would never listen to a video like this because they believe only in “science”?

profile_pic

ALKA SAXENA2 years ago

Do I need to listen to it all the time…or I can play it silently as well?

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:2 years ago (edited)

So I played this at work for the first time. In my office with some nasty co-worker Here’s what happened:

1. Smell of absolute sh*t. Sorry for being too descriptive. I literally had to spray lots of perfume.

2. The nasty short tempered co worker was quaking and got out of the office a couple of times she was mad af :rofl::joy::joy:

3. Heard some clicking s from the third desk where another nasty energy vampire usually sits.

I mean wow what an interesting experience lmao :laughing:

profile_pic

Joe762 years ago

So I don’t know what’s going on, but I just had a second night terror, it felt real, and I’m trying to give up on porn, and I was listening to Quadible Integrity stuff, or it’s because it because I watched a scary movie, so I don’t know what’s causing this, and it’s not the first time I been thru this, I’m giving this a try for a 5 days, or a week or two.

profile_pic

Tara Panchoo2 years ago

I will show my age here by my admission that I learnt Latin, Spanish and French in my high school along with Physics, Chemistry, Math…
Whoever spoke the language has an awesome voice…thank you Sapien :100::love_letter: :om:

profile_pic

Sohini Basak2 years ago (edited)

I’ve experienced something weird last night. Suddenly I woke up at 3am having an ache in my right shoulder. But I don’t why I just played this in Loop and it’s gone. I don’t know what was it. Before I went to sleep I was listening some trauma healing frequency. Thank you.:heart:

profile_pic

TreeTerzonie2 years ago

:heart: this is beautiful and healing. :raised_hands::sparkles:

profile_pic

Nisha Prajapati2 years ago

Will this work for things and place I’m playing at?

profile_pic

Lukesky8882 years ago

Very Good

profile_pic

Rong Zhang2 years ago

Wow is this Dream’s voice? Such a good voice!

profile_pic

Traveler282 years ago

Whoa…:worried::pray:t2::heart:

profile_pic

Seema Khemada2 years ago

I don’t understand what language is it… Then how it will work on me… Plz. Help

profile_pic

Danila Ivanov2 years ago

0:15

profile_pic

Mary McDole2 years ago

Is this the voice of Padre Pio? Sounds like him.

profile_pic

Perplexing Perceptions 8882 years ago

I recently busted my lower back to the point where I can’t walk without a cane & while listening to this it felt like a sword is being pulled out of my back & then earlier today in the morning I had a vision of being in the spirit realm seeing my physical body with a spear or arrow stuck in my lower back this is some kind of black magic or psychic attack, exactly what I suspected.

profile_pic

Carla Owens2 years ago

Is there a CD to this ? I would love to purchase one if so. Thank you

profile_pic

Nova2 years ago

this video works!! been feeling so negative and having bad thoughts from outside influence, omg I constantly can feel my body temperature cooling down. :sob: thank you so much earth angel

profile_pic

Lee Gee2 years ago

Pain in backs going away. I listened 3 x

profile_pic

Lee Gee2 years ago

The weird thing was my cat was knocking not moving but staring at me weird look in eyes Now he’s sleeping peacefully not staring.

profile_pic

Wallace Castro2 years ago

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica… Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te … cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare… Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis… Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine… quem inferi tremunt… Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

profile_pic

My Dear Universe2 years ago

:sparkling_heart: 1

profile_pic

GinnyB3 years ago

I listened to this with my headphones on, lying on my back in my bed. I almost instantly felt light and realized I was smiling. Ear to ear, a big, natural smile. I tried to NOT smile and it was too difficult to maintain. I went back to the smile and really got into the sound, and suddenly I was enjoying the sweet scent of freshly baked sugar cookies. Seriously! It lasted all the way through to the end of the video, and it smelled so, so good. Then I opened my eyes, and my giant blond golden retriever was about a foot away from me, eye level, staring into my eyes patiently. I cried out in surprised and he pulled back, just as surprised. Then I laughed and laughed and sat on the floor with him, and laughed some more. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience!

profile_pic

Daniel Edmundo Rodríguez López Serra3 years ago

What a beautiful language Latin is

profile_pic

Жулиен Желязков3 years ago

Nikigamesbg

profile_pic

Daniel Edmundo Rodríguez López Serra3 years ago (edited)

Sometimes I have flashes of an evil entity.
I see mainly his ugly demoniac claws.
I haven’t had that in a about the last three or four years but they are back.
This is helping me.

profile_pic

Mahirimah3 years ago (edited)

Is this safe to play around other people? For example if someone is possessed and I play this to get rid of the attachment on them, is there a risk of it attaching to others nearby or does it just go away period?

profile_pic

Tamara3 years ago

This is beautiful, music to my ears it just enters my heart right in
Thank you❤️ my fav song

profile_pic

Martin Luther King3 years ago

Phone speakers or earphones to get results?

profile_pic

Abundance3 years ago

I do not understand the language. Did it work for me?

profile_pic

D.M. K3 years ago

Please remove the horrible music.

profile_pic

She’s so business3 years ago

Thank you.

profile_pic

Catherine Shaw3 years ago

This has helped me to shift from feeling irrationally angry or out of sorts to feeling like myself again so many times. I believe it also helps with parasites.

profile_pic

Bruce Wayne3 years ago

Do passionate hand gestures for extra effectiveness.

profile_pic

Noorul Islam :crescent_moon::rice_scene:3 years ago

404 angel number

profile_pic

Ashley Nave3 years ago

I believe I’m a victim of black magic and witchcraft.

profile_pic

Universal Energy3 years ago

I came across your videos a week ago.Thank you so much this is very powerful,your videos are healing in miraculaous ways.IAM grateful to the MOST HIGH.

profile_pic

Eduardo Brandao Alves3 years ago

I wish I had it all written out. Could anyone help me please?

profile_pic

Broken piece of mental code3 years ago

For those who use this:
If you end the darkness that is living inside of you, are you hoping that the light will truly serve you? If so, you are completely ignorant. I chose to serve this earth as a lightworker and I saw the true nature of humanity. I accepted darkness into my life, and im pleased with what it taught me. The light will mot serve you and solve any internal mishaps becuase if it did, I wouldn’t of stuck my middle finger at the very god who cursed me to this disgusting body.

Choosing safe and sound light, will only push you farther into the false expectation of healing.

profile_pic

Alexandre Dias3 years ago

vai se fuder c esse som de fundo na de de ouvir a voz direito

profile_pic

TeamJESUS #123 years ago

JESUS CHRISTUS ALLMIGHTY IS LORD

profile_pic

Luke3 years ago

Tears of joy right now, thank you Sapien! I feel so much lighter and peaceful :pray:

profile_pic

Talal hello3 years ago

It is in Latin but my native language is not from Latin origin? Is it okay?

profile_pic

Federico Meléndez3 years ago

Sentí como si algo saliera disparado de mi corazón y sonó: puuuuuuuuufff

profile_pic

Kimi3 years ago

huh i have a headache?

profile_pic

fucu3 years ago

Tried this so many times it isn’t working for me. The spirits won’t leave. Aggravating like crazy.

profile_pic

Angel Torres3 years ago

That background chorus is really annoying

profile_pic

VIL3 years ago (edited)

i heard one yesterday, next time I am going to play this

profile_pic

DarkElf​:nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet:3 years ago

I think with me it could be a generational curse and a evil spirit every time I get a job or get hired either my child gets sick and I start having nightmares or something crazy happens this shit is not normal this spirit could very well be a poverty spirits but it could be far serious cause I don’t know how deep other than the dreams I had that manifested by me eating in the dreams having sex in the dreams fealt like a strange not my true personality as a child I grew up hated for no reason unfair treatment that didn’t measure up to me doing now I am thinking I was a sacrifice because my happiness suffers continually without my will and consent I don’t sit hear and hand my children to evil and say here take them if no fuck no and as for every wicked entity and evil assignments people that have came in my path seems like it may have gotten better cause of me listening to these type of subs for.the most part I try to avoid getting close to people because of badluck misfortune or what I call spiritual traps watch how I treat people sometimes I think I put things out into the ethers and gotten it back worse seems like when I do good I get it back in good but it also seems to take longer and doesn’t come back as fast to slow I stopped being trusting of people in my experience it’s a good reason for it so I want every trap in my path known unknown return it back to its sender destroy it make whatever it was making me unhappy suffer suffern 1000000000 times more with confusion cancel their wickedness against my life and family that kept us in a spiritual prison monitoring my life send it all back to sender known unknown seen unseen I WILL NOT BE THE FUCKING SACRAFICE CANCEL YOUR EVIL MARKS AND PLANS ON MY LIFE AND CHILDREN LIFE DISENERGRATE BREAK OFF MILLIONS X MORE I AM NOT YOURS NOR ARE MY CHILDREN WE DO NOT OWE YOU BACK TO SENDER

profile_pic

B BP3 years ago

in Jesus name.

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

This is sublime. This works on so many layers/ levels, every time you listen you let go of more and more darkness and it also has a deep healing on a physical level. Another beautiful gift. Love and gratitude to you.

profile_pic

Lowkey Professional3 years ago

Dude there were 666 comments in this video, now it is 667 because of me!

profile_pic

Steven Shilaita3 years ago

Without HIS NAME this is just a nice poem

profile_pic

Steven Shilaita3 years ago

All this in JESUS NAME should be added to the end

profile_pic

Ngan Vo3 years ago

I have yawned a lot when I listen this audio :thinking:. The more I listen to this audio, the more yawning I get :thinking:

profile_pic

No3 years ago

should we use headphones for this?

profile_pic

Earthed starseed3 years ago (edited)

After 1 minute, my heart started burning then hurt with sadness. I feel like crying, the universe told me to listen to this. Is this normal for light workers who use this?

profile_pic

dazzling girl3 years ago

I came here because I like study at around 2-4 AM every midnight and I scared of my transparent door which has view of my garden and every time I study I always feel something has been staring at me and makes me unfocused my deep study so I play this audio and it works no scary entities demons spirits annoying home guardians around me anymore ! At least I hope they are gone :sob::+1:

profile_pic

THE PINK DOLL :tulip::cherry_blossom:3 years ago

I am Hindu …if I listen to this…is it a sin.?

profile_pic

Mark Majid3 years ago

When you have to listen to this video about ten times a day you know something isn’t quite alright… and I’m a muslim

profile_pic

zeno3 years ago

Advice: Play the vid in multiple tabs

profile_pic

Rome3 years ago

Who here just wanted a supernatural exorcism sound but got this and it makes them feel good

profile_pic

Valentina De Caro3 years ago

“Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica… Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te … cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare… Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis… Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine… quem inferi tremunt… Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
LOL, I’m a supernatural fan😂

profile_pic

Angy Emm3 years ago

EXORCIZAMUS TE OMNIS IMMUNDUS SPIRITUS OMNIS SATANICA POTESTAS OMNIS InCURSIO INFERNALIS ADVERSARII OMNIS CONGREGATIO ET SECTA DIABOLICA ERGO DRACO MALEDICTE UT ECCLESIUM TUAM SECURA TIBI FACIAS LIBERTATE SERVIRE TE ROGAMUS

ADIOS, BITCH!!!

• Dean Winchester

profile_pic

Carloniel Duran3 years ago

I always listen to this, especially when i experienced spiritual attack a never ending spiritual warfare, thank you Sapien med, i am an ex-seminarian i found this prayer so powerful mix with your morphic field​:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

profile_pic

Theresa R3 years ago

Listening to again today…this truly helps and will make you feel safe…praise God…In the name of the father and son and holy spirit amen!

profile_pic

Ayesha Khan3 years ago

Ear Phone aur just Phone spekar

profile_pic

baddestbaddie3 years ago (edited)

GYENGE VAGY GYENGE GYENGE VAGY DEMON GYENGE ES GONOSZ GYENGE VAGY MIATTAM ELSZ MOST MAR NEM ELHETSZ TOVABB SZERETET NELKUL NEM VAGY SENKI

profile_pic

Brooke88883 years ago

Thank You For This Channel! Love and Light To All​:heart::pray:t4::heart:

profile_pic

Blessed and Favored3 years ago

Thank you :heart::heartpulse::heart:

profile_pic

actionchaplain13 years ago

I began to feel better within seconds of listening to it the very first time

profile_pic

Deb La3 years ago

Love you for creating this it has saved me so many times, even today.

profile_pic

Universal Light Foundation3 years ago

Disgusting souls every where, clean your insides, not just your face & ass.

profile_pic

Blank3 years ago

If I play this on speakers, will the bass and treble settings affect the morphic fields?

profile_pic

艾可3 years ago

35 illuminatis disliked this.

profile_pic

Amanda Martinez3 years ago

PLEASE HELP I’M BEING HAUNTED BY A REAL DEMONIC PRESENCE AND OTHER EVIL ENTITIES. THE DEMON JUMPED IN MY BODY IT WANTS TO POSSESSE ME…I PLAYED THIS AND IT CAME OUT AND THE OTHER SPIRITS LEFT THE ROOM…I’M STILL BEING PURSUED… HE HAS CHANGED THE AUDIO…PLEASE HELP, PRAYING AND THIS ARE THE ONLY HELP RELIEF I HAVE

profile_pic

108.empire3 years ago

Thank you,
this helps me to stay celibate.

profile_pic

Silvia Laconi3 years ago

…the correct pronunciation for “ae” in Latin is only “e” : “caeli” is read “celi”, it is called diphthong the a is not pronounced …

profile_pic

LanaMorana3 years ago

At first seconds it made me scared and anxious and then i wanted to cry.
But minutes after I’m not scared, just calm.

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness3 years ago

What are the benifits and does it contains fields?

profile_pic

Adnan Khan Swagstar3 years ago (edited)

Will this work if I don’t understand latin?

profile_pic

NaturalHassle3 years ago

Listening to this is making me cry! Cried 3times so far ima listen to this ALL NIGHT!

profile_pic

hi3 years ago

i was kind of sleeping in the morning and i felt a tight grasp on back of my neck… what would’ve caused that

profile_pic

AKG3 years ago (edited)

I was yawning throughout this video
Edit:after yawning multiple times I feel some kind of burden gone thank you Sapien :pray:

profile_pic

Amanda0493 years ago

:pray::pray:

profile_pic

Amanda0493 years ago

:raised_hands:

profile_pic

Verónica Zdanowski3 years ago

:pray::pray:

profile_pic

manoela souza3 years ago

Quero tradução?!

profile_pic

solução3 years ago

Comecando ouvir

profile_pic

Luciana Silva3 years ago

Alguém p traduzir!

profile_pic

Valeria Francisca De Souza3 years ago

Alguém pode traduzir por favor !?

profile_pic

Fátima Lima3 years ago

Porque não traduzem para o português?

profile_pic

Barbara Magalhães3 years ago

Gratidao!! :gift_heart:

profile_pic

H3 years ago (edited)

Nothing was happening but I kept it in loop and now suddenly my solar plexus feels heavy

Edit: sorry for not being clear

I have cords with narcissists connected in my solar plexus that’s why I felt heaviness there due to the release

profile_pic

THE PINK DOLL :tulip::cherry_blossom:3 years ago

I am Hindu …if I listen to this it will be a sin right ?

profile_pic

Bella Mama3 years ago (edited)

I literally have goosebumps listening to this and then my body started to feel cold. Cat sleeping next to me yawned. lol That just proved that our cat here at home is just okay while I was getting rid of an attachment on me :flushed::scream:

profile_pic

ᗯOᒪᖴY ᗷᗩᗷYᗪOᒪᒪ ᖇIᗪᗪᕼI3 years ago

:raised_hands:t2:Amen.:raised_hands:t2:

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Okay I’m Muslim and testing this. Odd but couldn’t hurt :pray:t3:

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago

This is unbelievably effective, my room walls and doors used to rattle daily, and yesterday as I listened I felt so much peace and silence

profile_pic

Lori Keeley3 years ago

Every evil force to the pit right now and forever more Amen4JusticeGod

profile_pic

Billhaze673 years ago

Wow i believe im processed by an evil spirit becauze i opened my tgird eye using this makes me cry i get shivers i feel hot cold i feel light sweating wow

profile_pic

Teddy Spades3 years ago

I listened to this before bed for the first time. 5 seconds in and i felt my energy pulse on my left thumb but it was actually a spider LOL. I jumped and it landed directly in front of me on my desk and when i turned on the lights it was gone.

profile_pic

Simply Schervylle3 years ago

This gave me goosebumps.

profile_pic

Dewi3 years ago

Dreamseeds … This works and my narcissistic dad leave me alone but a couple of days later he is back to his shitty self. Is it possible for low vibrational entities to ‘adapt’ & become stronger? Wat clips do u recommend me to listen so it can be more effective?

profile_pic

Dana Stewart3 years ago

I am now playing this outside to rid all the land God has given me. My dog that never barks began barking!:pray::pray:

profile_pic

Daemon Fourie3 years ago

My connection to the Divine has never truly been so clear. It is as though all the doubts, fears and blockages have been immediately lifted. Thank you and many blessings to you.

profile_pic

Ruth Elizabeth3 years ago

I am doing this again cause my grocery bill was 66.66 serious, don’t want those numbers around me. I feel better.

profile_pic

Carloniel Duran3 years ago

It seems that dreamseed/sapien med is a trained laity in exorcism.:+1:t2:

profile_pic

[REDACTED]3 years ago

the music kind of overpowers the prayer :/

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

God and Goddess bless you Sapien and us All :pray::rainbow:

profile_pic

Harish Panjwani3 years ago

Can we use it generally

profile_pic

fluffycolumbus3 years ago

Latin sounds so soothing

profile_pic

Mohita Sadhnani3 years ago

Amen

profile_pic

Unique3 years ago (edited)

Wow Latin! The most powerful language. Why Vatican is keeping this language only to them? Bec it is powerful! Sapien can you use the magic square words: Sator, Arepo, Tenet, Opera, Rotas in your audios or frequencies?
As I write this… I can feel something being released! Or maybe I enjoy listening to this. I will use this for meditation, can I?

profile_pic

skullboy9923 years ago

Romanum exorcism

profile_pic

Julia Willigar3 years ago

:100::open_book::pray:I’M IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS VIDEO IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS​:pray::open_book: AMEN​:open_book::pray:AMEN​:open_book::pray::100::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

profile_pic

Vioelle3 years ago

Well this makes me really want to learn Latin, my first time listening I feel like I’ve heard it before… On another note, playing this aloud while reading psalm 34, 64 or 94 aloud is a great defense against psychic attack.

profile_pic

Danuta Dyndor3 years ago (edited)

Thank You Dream Seeds! and I AM Receiving this EXORCISM RITE for Myself and for my daughter Joanna, In Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen and Amen! Thank You for Freeing US and Destroying Spirits that Bind OUR BRAINS and OUR MINDS!!! In Jesus’ Name!! Amen and Amen!

profile_pic

cherry swan3 years ago

I’m doing it on the plushie i had since i’m 3 i’m always unlucky when she’s around

profile_pic

one3 years ago

Thank you had a damn demon behind me

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

So I did not want to hear this video, but my inner voice wanted me to do. Now I am waiting what will happen next. I like your 2 channels. Since weeks I am trying and experiencing a lot of it and I am very curious where this could lead to.

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

Watched 3 times in a row, just finished. It’s 12:25am here. I’ve been lying in bed in my room the whole time, lights out. As I was taking in the painting of the exorcism rite with the display staring in my face, I started seeing more and more stuff happening. The ending of the 1 listen felt kind of… more alive? I was expecting something but I’m also sleep deprived and exhausted so I set it aside. In the middle of the second listen suddenly the wave visuals began to have colors. This was intriguing, I started paying more attention to the painting. My perception was becoming warped by the minute. But I was feeling lighter and lighter. Flashing black points, demon faces almost all the time (less as time went on), the picture was zooming in and out (I was on my back, hands above face holding the phone securely) and I was seeing more and more depth. As the third listen went on, things were calling down and started stuttering, kind of. First part of the monks robe flickering irregularly, then I could see with my minds eye how he whole moves. The figures had life in them. It could really see them move, like mini .gifs, in a weird peripheral, lagging way. Incredible. The last 30s were like a song fading until the picture stood still, only black flickers here and there. And I was feeling as calm and clean as this picture. I have no idea why I’m writing this, I’m waking up in 3h for work, it kind of wrote itself. This is strong, wow, what and experience. I’ve never had a visual show like that from any video. Get out, you leeches, leave me for the love of life alone. I’m having quite extreme episodes of really hardcore Nerve tics like gritting and clamping my teeth, blinking with my eyelid so hard like people do when washing liquid gets in their eyes. Dancing with my whole face muscles involuntarily, repeating what I’m thinking 10 times, a wave of shit like that. There is far more of these fukcers than I expected. Diss on the parasites! My nerve tics can be frequent when I’m stressed and abusing my body like right now, or none for months. It’s like light OCD stuff, can be called under control. But until two sentences ago, this was straight up Exorcist shit. I was really hurting myself with my own body. It subsided, I got pissed. Trying to go to sleep now.
Thank you, Sapien.

profile_pic

Marcus Rocco3 years ago

My dear bros and sisters listen it before sleep!

profile_pic

Dupa Granita3 years ago

is this jew thing or what?

profile_pic

David Silas3 years ago

It’s works!!!

profile_pic

El lechero3 years ago

Perrillo cafe

profile_pic

um cara qualquer3 years ago

I instantly start feeling something in my belly, is that right ?

profile_pic

Limerence3 years ago

when I was listening to this I felt something pulsing on the top left side of my skull. It pulsed for 30 seconds and then it went quite. what could this mean?

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago (edited)

This is the Google Translate from Latin to English. Don’t know how accurate it is, but thought someone else might want to know what is being said. I find it comforting to know. Of course, these are the usual inaccuracies, because Google translate sucks, but you can get a bit of the gist. Sapien, would you provide an accurate translation in the “more” section above?

Earth, sing to God
sing to the Lord
that carry the sky
air eastward
Here give Own
the voice of power,
Attribute the power of God.

Exorcise you, every impure
, every satanic power, every incursion of the
of the infernal adversary, every legion,
every congregation and diabolical sect.

Thus cursed
and diabolical legions swear to you.
stop deceiving human creatures
eternal damnation drink.
Hence, Satan, inventor and teacher
of all deceit, enemy of man’s salvation.
Submit to the power of God;
tremble and flee when we invoke
that is terrible, the name of the Holy Ghost, and to us,
which causes hell to tremble.

From the snares, deliver us.
When Church may serve you
liberty, we ask you to hear us.
In order to crush down the enemies of Holy Church;
beseech thee to hear us.

To the enemies of Holy Church
beseech thee to hear us.

God is wonderful sacred place.
God of Israel was thrust excellence
And the strength of His people.
Blessed be God. Glory.

All the power control of the witness;
of all the mighty: but in the power of God for a record upon,
abrogo earth,
The angel in the security applied
O spit
O spit
Where disagree with the

Exorcise you, every impure;
, every satanic power, every incursion of the infernal adversary,

Most glorious divine army, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle and warfare that we are against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in cælestibusus. I came to the aid of man, whom God created immortal, made in the image of his own likeness he has made, and bought at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

abrogo earth,
O spit
O spit
Where disagree with the

Blessed be God. Glory.
Blessed be God. Glory.
Blessed be God. Glory.

profile_pic

bb3 years ago

Have you grown your wings yet

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago (edited)

With the help of God and the beautiful Archangels I now release anything that no longer serves my highest good.

I release toxic patterns, people and situations and anything else that no longer serves me or my immediate family.

I pray that all health related matters or issues are restored to optimum vitality, including the health my immediate and extended family, our beloved pets and all of nature.

Thank you God and all Archangels… I also give thanks to our precious Guardians who keep us safe everyday.

Amen xxx

profile_pic

Poornima S3 years ago

How to listen to this

profile_pic

Electro Music3 years ago

:heart::heart:

profile_pic

Joshua Amendano3 years ago

EXORCIZAMUS TE, OMNIS IMMUNDUS SPIRITUS, OMNIS SATANICA POTESTAS OMNIS INCURSIO INFERNALIS ADVERSARII OMNIS LEGIO, OMNIS CONGREGATIO ET SECTA DIABOLICA. ERGO DRACO MALE DICTE ET OMNIS LEGIO DIABOLICA

profile_pic

Life Through Sound3 years ago

Been years since I have cried, thought I had forgotten how. Almost instantly after clicking on this video the hairs on my body began standing on end and I began crying uncontrollably. As a normally stoic and level headed man, I was in awe at the power this had. I believe that some entities bound themselves to repressed memories and emotions that I have long stored inside myself, quietly manipulating me behind the scenes. This video is nothing short of sacred, and I hope everyone else can have such a changing experience such as myself. Dream Seeds/Sapien Medicine, thank you.

profile_pic

BlackDog3 years ago

My demon speaks English.

profile_pic

Maria Van3 years ago

I’m hearing voices :disappointed_relieved:please pray for me …thankyou FATHER…GOD BLESS YOU…and the WHOLE WORLD.AMEN. :pray::heart::maple_leaf:

profile_pic

tara rutland3 years ago

Your voice is beautiful :heart:

profile_pic

Julia Willigar3 years ago

:open_book::pray:This is a true blessing for me and my family​:pray:Praise Jesus​:open_book::pray: for sending me and my family this. :angel::open_book::pray:Amen​:pray:Amen​:pray::open_book::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

profile_pic

Jerome Resurreccion3 years ago (edited)

Everyone here coughing up phlem and mucus, or suddenly feeling immense peace or crying, and purity–need to watch Dreams Interpretations by John Paul Jackson, Company of Burning Hearts by Justin Paul Abraham, Spiritual Warfare by Fr. Chad Rippenger, and a book called Unbound by Lozano. You will feel a lot more than just better if you understand their teachings! :) This video is great. May the True Light shine upon you. Don’t get a quick fix and keep running in circles. Find the True Light! Peace.

profile_pic

Edward Rupert3 years ago

Part of me wants to hear this but it makes my head hurt and I keep twitching

profile_pic

Lesley Donnelly3 years ago

This is amazing, I love the angelic voices as well. Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

arpit binjwa3 years ago

I feel released Everytime i listen to this .

profile_pic

Rich Gordon3 years ago

false … these rituals were created during witchunts in euppe and inqyusitions, relifions are false,are delusions,if you wull belive it will be like placebo affect, those rituals have been created by christ or deciphers?? no …

profile_pic

Amelia3 years ago

I felt this one in my sakralchakra, since I’m having difficulties with sexuality/men and fully embracing and loving myself - do you think this is coincidence? Anybody else feeling like this?

profile_pic

Roppedi Poppedi3 years ago

Can you share the exorcism without the music, please?

profile_pic

IC3 years ago (edited)

In Jesus Christ name.

profile_pic

Soukaina salahW3 years ago

Does this include all different religions or jst some?

profile_pic

SS’ParrOw3 years ago

thank you, they are banished for good.

profile_pic

darthvader53003 years ago

Exorcizamus te,
omnis immundus
spiritus
omnis satanica
potestas, omnis
incursio
infernalis adversarii,
omnis legio,
omnis congregatio et
secta diabolica.
Ergo draco maledicte

et omnis legio
diabolica
adjuramus te.
Cessa decipere
humanas creaturas,
eisque aeternae
Perditionis venenum
propinare.
Vade, Satana,
inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae,
hostis humanae
salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti
manu dei,
contremisce et
effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et
terribili nomine,
quem inferi tremunt.
Ab insidiis diaboli,
libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam
secura tibi facias
libertate servire
te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae
Ecclesiae humiliare
digneris,
te rogamus, audi nos.

profile_pic

Arame Nardi4 years ago

buen dia .un saludo .solo para expresar mi agradecimiento por este tipo de audios .The Exorcism Rite version 2.0.que belleza que majestuosidad .a como nos hase falta este tipo de audios ,con este nuestro mundo infestado de entidades del mal. mi respestos para uds que hacen posibles este tipo de eventos.que dios los bendigan a todos uds los que hacen posible estas grabaciones .por favor hagan muchos trabajos de este tipo…nota soy el papa de este usuario.

profile_pic

Louise Powell4 years ago

I love it when I get the spiritual vibes down my body I always know that your bang on it when I listen to your creations and I get the vibes. Thankyou.

profile_pic

TheLynnipoo4 years ago

Loved it! just wondering why I put my hands in pray position while listening to it, I love your work Sapien,

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppe4 years ago

very strong and nice. Thank you

profile_pic

Art Mocha4 years ago (edited)

Listened to this twice last night. I coughed up a lot of phlegm this morning. For the past few years I have had throat and chest tightness and swallowing issues. I feel healthy after a very long time. The day use to start dull but today I started with good conversation with my brother and my mood is great too. Thankyou dream seeds will continue listening.

profile_pic

Chloe Kenzie4 years ago

Amazing

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Can j ask…Who are you…how old are you…where do you live…? J a’m very fascinated by you and yours video…please reply to me :blush::blush::blush: greetings from Padova Italia :smiley:

profile_pic

S 432 Hz4 years ago

Omg what just happened !!:flushed::flushed:

profile_pic

MR. LND4 years ago

I want to be an exorcist

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei4 years ago

This is grate and very usefull but not all demons are bad and not all angels are good, it depands on their personality ! Even dogs have diferent personality, so about spirits higher than us is clear. So stop saying demon removal please, say just negative spirits removal !

profile_pic

Priti Thokal4 years ago

Please pray for my husband and deliver him please save please pray for him I request please

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

You guys have helped me alot of time. Hope all these good deeds you guys did gonna come back to you again. Many thanks from me to you dreamseed/sapien medicine.

profile_pic

God Mode4 years ago

People suddenly started being mean towards me after listening to this. I’ve never experienced this before, what could it be?

profile_pic

God Mode4 years ago

I listened to this once yesterday . Next day, there is an upsetting/negative feeling around my heart area. What could this mean?

profile_pic

NOID4 years ago

I LOVE YOU ALL

profile_pic

infinite unconditional love4 years ago (edited)

This effect me like when I played Quran …I feel pain in different parts of my body especially my legs and back

profile_pic

Inner & Outer Explorations4 years ago (edited)

This is beautiful, but not sure how traditional it is since all the phrases are taken from the show ‘Supernatural’. But the show did say that all of their early season exorcism excerpts were from parts of the traditional rite, so who knows. Here is the full translation of the phrases from above for those of you who are interested.

“Devils Trap” ritual
Regna terrae, cantate Deo,
psallite Domino
qui fertis super caelum
caeli ad Orientem
Ecce dabit voci Suae
vocem virtutis,
tribuite virtutem Deo.

Kingdoms of the Earth, sing unto God,
Praises to the Lord
that carry above the sky
of heaven to the East.
Behold, He sends forth His Own Voice,
the Voice of Virtue.
Attribute the Virtue to God.

We exorcise you, every impure spirit,
every satanic power, every incursion

Ergo draco maledicte
et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te.
cessa decipere humanas creaturas,
eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Thus, cursed demon
and every diabolical legion, we adjure you.
Cease to deceive human creatures,
and to give to them the Poison of Eternal Perdition.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine,
quem inferi tremunt.

Go away, Satan, inventor and master
of all deceit, enemy of humanity’s salvation.
Be humble under the Powerful Hand of God –
tremble and flee – I invoke by
us the Sacred and Terrible Name
at which those down below tremble.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias
libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris,
te rogamus, audi nos.

From the snares of the devil, free us, Lord.
So that You may make Your Church safe to serve You freely
we ask You, hear us.
So that You may destroy the enemies of Your Sacred Church,
we ask You, hear us!

Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae
te rogamus, audi nos.

That … the enemies of Your Sacred Church
we ask You, hear us!

Terribilis Deus de sanctuario suo.
Deus Israhel ipse truderit virtutem
et fortitudinem plebi Suae.
God is frightening about His Own sacred place.
The God of Israel Himself will have thrust excellence
and strength to His Own people.
Blessed be God. Glory be to the Father.

[Angelic Exorcism Excerpt]
Omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco, omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco, abrogo terra, hoc angelorum in obse quentum, Domine expuere, Domine expuere, unde abeo Dei per

I call upon all of the mighty power of God
I call upon all of the mighty power of god
Remove from this earth
The angels in the service of the following
Lord eject
Lord eject
Through God depart from whence

We exorcise you, every impure spirit,
every satanic power, every incursion

[Excerpt from the invocatio:]
Priinceps gloriosissime cælestis militiæ, sancte Michaël Archangele, defende nos in prælio et colluctatione, quæ nobis adversus principes et potestates, adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum, contra spiritualia nequitiæ, in cælestibusus. Veni in auxilium hominum, quos Deus creavit inexterminabiles, et ad imaginem similitudinis suæ fecit, et a tyrannide diaboli emit pretio magno.

Most glorious prince of the divine army, Saint Michael Archangel, defend us in this fight of ours against the hostile princes and powers, against those that want to govern the world in the darkness, against the negativity of all things spiritual. Do come to help men, those that God created in great number, those that He made in his image, and with great (effort) free (them) by the tyranny of the devil.

[Angelic Exorcism Excerpt]
Omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco, omni potentis Dei potestatem invoco, abrogo terra, hoc angelorum in obse quentum, Domine expuere, Domine expuere, unde abeo Dei per

I call upon all of the mighty power of God
I call upon all of the mighty power of god
Remove from this earth
The angels in the service of the following
Lord eject
Lord eject
Through God depart from whence

profile_pic

jaideep dholam4 years ago

I think the dark forces are not above the creator …there is no good or evil …it’s how we perceive it…energy is neutral in itself but it can be converted to aid or destroy…black arts are nothing but energy converted to hurt…the spells were meant for good…eg…a banishing spell…if an evil person is troubling someone then a banishing spell will help to stop him but same spell is used to breakup friendship…the dark arts hurt us when we deserve tht punishment …when the punishment is over the spells can’t affect us…it’s called karmic …the people who think of hurting us are those whom we have hurt in some past life… anyway s let’s face what the Lord serves us with a smiling face and try to improve our souls so that someday nothing can hurt us because our souls is so good no one wants to hurt us…

profile_pic

Lenore Smith4 years ago

ive been told that i have been effected by these kind of low spirits(by local shamens) i listen to this once everyday for about 2 weeks but i dont feel much of a difference…do i have to increase the time duration?or any suggestions?..thank u so much for these gems btw.You rock

profile_pic

Babita Kumar4 years ago

Thank you Dream Seeds and Sapien Medicine for all the videos that you guys put out. May you be blessed with abundance in all areas of your life! We appreciate you.

profile_pic

Sandro Freire4 years ago

Tira essa porra de musica de fundo, ou pelo menos diminui essa porra.

profile_pic

Στυλιανή Καρανάτσιου4 years ago

I hope that it is okay for me to hear and use this. Is it? I’m an orthodox christian from Greece. I’m not a catholic christian. Something really weird happened today. I hope that I can use it and that it maybe could help.

profile_pic

Abdulkadir Lotiya4 years ago

What if i don’t understand the language?

profile_pic

lorna williams4 years ago

Awesome … words cannot express the depth of happiness , joy, contentment I feel deep in my soul.

profile_pic

Linux4 years ago

I feel so much better Thank you! I been suffering from Anxiety, Depression, guilt, and shame for a few years. I’m so glad I found this video. Your changing people’s lives!

profile_pic

Lucky Link4 years ago

thanks x I know when I receive this along with ur jealousy shield in my feed… things are getting fun XD

profile_pic

baddestbaddie4 years ago (edited)

amen god bless kind people

profile_pic

Schuyler4 years ago

:dove:Thank You Sapien Medicine. :pray:t2: Thank You Archangel Michael.:dagger::shield:

profile_pic

Francisco Sifuentes4 years ago

Thank you dream seeds

profile_pic

Joyce Djajasaputra4 years ago (edited)

Also need a frequency to get rid of goblins from our place. Heard they are neither positive or negative

profile_pic

Joyce Djajasaputra4 years ago

Can you please make for dead people spirits? When I go to China town or Cemetery or Hospital, they tend to follow us…

profile_pic

james perry4 years ago

This video is meaningful really. Negative forces begone. IN JESUS NAME. Amen!

profile_pic

Seraphina Maerie Archangel4 years ago

I’d like to listen to this a bit longer but my heart keeps on beating faster its kinda weird maybe i’d try this out next time hehe

profile_pic

sp1d3y 15194 years ago (edited)

Soy de Jesucristo vade retro satana no atreverás a distorsionar,maquinar,controlar,engañar,mentir,confundir,tentar, maldecir y atormentar mi mente mi boca y mis acciones vete a los pies de Jesucristo y nunca vuelvas bebete tu propio veneno amen amén amén amén amén

profile_pic

sp1d3y 15194 years ago

Jesús el mas fuerte el mas poderoso el mas bondadoso su reino celestial es perfecto y no tendrá fin amen amén amen amén amen amén

profile_pic

dwan4 years ago

Thank you for creating such a great tool. Should we listen with headphones or loud speaker?

profile_pic

Renee (Piano Cover’s)4 years ago (edited)

i have listen 3 times in a row and all i can say it does work. first time I cried and the 2nd felt peace. I have had Dominic attachment many years nothing worked to grid of it. my friend is a paranormal investigater in the UK, he been helping me via Facebook as I live in Australia and even he is running out of ideas. my advice believe in God and Jesus Amen. :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Octavian Mănăilescu4 years ago

Wow!!! this is amaizing! Thank you!

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys4 years ago

Hello sapien. I was wonderng if Your audios from Dream Seeds channel are on sell on items also? I think this particular one is wonderfull, thank You!

profile_pic

Joyce Djajasaputra4 years ago

And so I would NOT have thick Chinese accent anymore. Trying to get rid of Dragon now. I did not grow up among Chinese speaker nor learn Chinese. But when I goto China town or Chinese cemetery, the strange accent get worse.

profile_pic

Joyce Djajasaputra4 years ago (edited)

Can you please make one to remove DEAD PEOPLE SPIRITS? Heard it’s more complicated since they do not know Jesus. Many from ancient Asia and never heard Gospel. Otherwise, they have rested in heaven.

profile_pic

Jayant4 years ago

Fuck off parasite

Let the manifestation begin

profile_pic

LilLik4 years ago

This is very power super power play it on the tv for more power!:innocent:

profile_pic

Liz G.4 years ago

This made very sleepy :sleeping: and felt so relax

profile_pic

Black Panther4 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Livin’ the Mind4 years ago

Whoa, is that your actual voice?

profile_pic

shade grey4 years ago

Wow wow :sparkling_heart::blue_heart::heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Claire wooding4 years ago

Felt something leave me tongles in my head and neck went up :pray: thank you i will listen morning and night

profile_pic

Wavie Wolfy4 years ago

Is it just me or does this sound frightening?

profile_pic

Gerri Miller4 years ago

This exorcism is in Latin and this is the most Powerful to remove all principalities of darkness!

profile_pic

:wind_face:EmpressOnTheThrone4 years ago

My sister suffers from schizo. Gonna try this played very low and see if she responds

profile_pic

Vinícius Gomes4 years ago

só eu lembrei de super natural na parte de exorcizamoste

profile_pic

Ashley The Dreamer4 years ago

How often should we listen?

profile_pic

amaris4 years ago

Absolutely love the positive vibe of this! :heart:

I will listen to it whenever I miss the LBRP ritual :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Yoda the Force4 years ago (edited)

Does this remove all forms of black magic attacks? For example clearing transference of negative, malice energy, sickness energies, hexes and curses etc. If not are you able to create something which removes all forms of black magic attacks. Not just entity removal but energy related also?

profile_pic

Jamaica Guanzon4 years ago

Minutes ago as i was sharing my comment of faith and gratitude to our Almighty God on one of the videos on youtube, suddenly a swarm of cockroaches appeared and flew like wild allover the room… so I played this prayer.
One of them started to crawl towards as close as he can but like a hidden repel of spiritual shield it was unable to touch my skin.

I speak as a sinner, a man and as as a human that appreciates life,
to testify proudly to whoever reads this… that the swarm of roaches stopped and have no more disturbed my peace.

Thank you for the upload.
May Our Lord Almighty God most high bless us all who appreciates, fears, hopes, believes and love.

This prayer 100% works.
( Prayers function if its the heart that speaks and your purpose is driven by faith )

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

My third eye will be fully open in 2-7 days so i should beginn use this :joy::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::relaxed::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Diego Cornejo4 years ago

its better when you pray for it. but your going to have trouble pronouncing a lot of latin words lol

profile_pic

Hannaan Khan4 years ago

I was sick and ill before this now I’m feeling like something is leaving me, thank you, God bless you, you are a form of blessing to this humanity…

profile_pic

is4 years ago

i feel so restless.

profile_pic

Gerri Miller4 years ago (edited)

It’s like the demon spirits know I am anointed in the Blood of Jesus Christ because I sense the demonic energies easily and evil in people now. Those with bad wicked intentions don’t cross my path anymore. Glory Be to God… Our Sacred Heart :heart: of Jesus Christ and Mother Mary

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

Nothing feels better than destroying low vibrational astral parasites.
This works great, thanks ;)

profile_pic

Brenda Hines4 years ago

A gift.thankyou.

profile_pic

Rog Murtaugh4 years ago

Anybody know any old books on how to exorcise demons? Wether it be mentally…etherically…religiously …in debth books on the subject. Thanks

profile_pic

KakashiXP4 years ago

Exorcizamus te

profile_pic

Stephan Norswing4 years ago

Thank you. Perfect.

profile_pic

Bart Everaert4 years ago (edited)

Is this one with morphic frequencies/ Energetic programming ?

profile_pic

Keith Catalino4 years ago

So I am playing this through a speaker into my water jug,
Intending to turn my water into say …“holy water”?
Its an experiement, so stand by and I’ll update later .
Realistically. Months from now.
Unless I see imidiate results.

Hey dreamseed .
What do ya think of my experiment with this ?

" you may have inadvertently made holy water "…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink:

profile_pic

clipped4 years ago

When I listening to this, I cry. But I feel good in a way, I think. What that mean? This is what should happen?

profile_pic

Nathan Filippini4 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

marco schibuola4 years ago

Can i use this to may clear my crystals fast how much you consider it for the crystals ?

profile_pic

rivascel4 years ago

First: You should believe in JesusChrist and love their word, the demons can leave your body but in the future come back with more demons.

profile_pic

Reinhard O.4 years ago

Can I hear it with without headphone ?

profile_pic

Queen_ OfAll4 years ago (edited)

I did Google translate Latin to English, this is a powerful prayer. I receive it in Jesus name!

For me the first second my HEART almost got out from my chest, that I had to take a big breath, cause I felt that I had to release something out.

After 3x, I feel more light, a certain peace and joy! I will do it each morning and night for the rest of August 2019.

PS: I love your voice so much! Be blessed always!

profile_pic

Hiacynta Hiacynta4 years ago

Nice…but why I repeat it once agai,and once again,and.once again…?
Thnx💛

profile_pic

Naila Zion4 years ago

Thank you for this video., I have under spiritual attack for many years… My son is autism non verbal and he started to cry profusely…my family has been trying to get him away from me… saying I am a unfit mother… nobody has ever tried it help me in the past… Praise God Almighty… Listened to this twice., Now my son is smiling…God have mercy on us All.:innocent::pray::innocent:

profile_pic

Sarah Fara4 years ago (edited)

This actually seems to help with trauma healing, too! When I was closing my eyes it brought back painful memories and some emotions were released. Thank you for your work!

profile_pic

Hendril Simcinschi4 years ago

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica… Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te … cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare… Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis… Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine… quem inferi tremunt… Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

profile_pic

Gordy Young4 years ago

NOW…the more I listen to this the better I feel! I think Big Mike is working through this vid. I’m neither Catholic or Christian but I FEEL this vid so strong!! Thanks Dreamweaver!! Ultimate White Arts!!

profile_pic

Sarah Fara4 years ago

It’s beautiful… who is speaking the prayer?

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Ok this time i got hedache and weird feeling in my stomach

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

I’m always amaze with your knowledge Sapien. Where did you get these skill and knowledge??

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Ok this way weird i feeled my body going hot and tingling and i feeled like i release and i was like may im gonna die from this but i am not afraid i just except my dead

profile_pic

Yella Byrd4 years ago

Seriously beautiful!!Thank you so very much

profile_pic

Ain’t no bitchNEL4 years ago

Amen

profile_pic

Rachel Craig4 years ago

Cool, - hopefully that’ll turn my life around for the better, I’ve certainly had more than my share of “Demonic” persons and situations, - a whole life time in fact. !!

profile_pic

Alvin Koh4 years ago

can i ask permission to download this to cleanse house

profile_pic

Winner jay4 years ago

I pray to God for all the healing i receive , amen

profile_pic

sheral lal4 years ago

It works xxx

profile_pic

Derek Irons4 years ago

Can anyone translate this in English please? I would really like to know what he’s saying? :pray:t2: Thanks

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago

Oh my Goddess. Needed this So much :pray:

profile_pic

Abhishek Kumar Jha4 years ago

I dont understamd latin, will it work?

profile_pic

Miguel Angel4 years ago

Where did you get this audio?

profile_pic

I AM AUDIBLE5 years ago

I listen to it cause it is believed that in house where i am in is ghost… a man who got killed. And one lady saw him one night and took picture. I am scared ,i want him to find peace and go away cause i cant sleep

profile_pic

IAM85 years ago

Translation?

profile_pic

mystic snow5 years ago

This is against islamic rulings so i guess i shouldn’t use… interesting though. is that latin?

profile_pic

mystic snow5 years ago

This is scary

profile_pic

fucu5 years ago

religion does NOTHING to remove demons or ghosts

profile_pic

Thelma Eldrún Ísdögg Þórsdóttir5 years ago

Is It ok to listen to this once a day?.. :heart:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen5 years ago

This is a hidden gift. :pray::rainbow:

profile_pic

Paunta Afshar5 years ago

Thank you :sparkling_heart::pray:t3::rainbow: this is amazing :sparkling_heart::rainbow::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heartpulse::pray:t3:

profile_pic

Vj sharma5 years ago

Saint Michael archangel wow:):blush:

profile_pic

Администрация Сайта5 years ago

Это блять ОООЙООООЙЙОЙООООЙЙОЙОЙ на фоне очень блять в тему и нужно и чтоб блять глушило нахуй и нихуя не слышно!>:-(

profile_pic

bboystyle805 years ago

Translation: Earth, sing to God
sing to the Lord
that carry the sky
air eastward
Here give Own
the voice of power,
Attribute the power of God.

Exorcise you, every impure
, every satanic power, every incursion of the

Thus cursed
and diabolical legions swear to you.
stop deceiving human creatures
eternal damnation drink.
Hence, Satan, inventor and teacher
of all deceit, enemy of man’s salvation.
Submit to the power of God;
tremble and flee when we invoke
that is terrible, the name of the Holy Ghost, and to us,
which causes hell to tremble.

From the snares, deliver us.
When Church may serve you
liberty, we ask you to hear us.
In order to crush down the enemies of Holy Church;
beseech thee to hear us.

To the enemies of Holy Church
beseech thee to hear us.

God is wonderful sacred place.
God of Israel was thrust excellence
And the strength of His people.
Blessed be God. Glory.

abrogo earth,
O spit
O spit
Where disagree with the

Exorcise you, every impure;
, every satanic power, every incursion of the infernal adversary,

Most glorious divine army, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle and warfare that we are against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in cælestibusus. I came to the aid of man, whom God created immortal, made in the image of his own likeness he has made, and bought at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

abrogo earth,
O spit
O spit
Where disagree with the

Blessed be God. Glory.
Blessed be God. Glory.
Blessed be God. Glory.

profile_pic

sherin5 years ago

Why every movie exorcise girls only ?

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

Just listen.

profile_pic

Meg5 years ago

May I ask how many times you listened to notice an effect?

profile_pic

jvanwoesik5 years ago

I have paid for YouTube Premium and have the ability to download videos onto my phone. I get bad service at my home and would like to download this video with full rights from YouTube as a Premium paying member. It is said that these videos wont work if they are played from a downloaded file. Would my situation be an exception?

profile_pic

angelique celliano5 years ago

This works. Thank you . ():) Blessings and light, Angel

profile_pic

Reidyn5 years ago

aDiOs bEtCh

profile_pic

Capitão referência5 years ago

Supernatural :star_struck:

profile_pic

su2sa1li45 years ago

Is this from sapien medicine ?

profile_pic

Ign PR5 years ago

Would this also clear any morphic fields progress ive been listening too?

profile_pic

Oumonio5 years ago

Thank you so much for this. The relief is for real.

profile_pic

fucu5 years ago

hopefully this rids the shit entities I got

profile_pic

Vibez5 years ago

I have been testing this one and all I can say is: perfect. Much better than version 1… Also, many people would probably need this even if they are clear of spiritual oppression/possession because it removes everything from the “dark side” within you and your system, stuff that you may have and that you could not be aware of. Thank you so much again.

profile_pic

Stephen Peter Delahunt call me frosty5 years ago (edited)

I was under psychic attack for 5years 1 year 247 they want me to switch my spirituality intense with them they send entity’s at me in the church they were Vidaliseing plane’s blowing up and getting me to speak spirituality that they can’t they were Vidaliseing the presidents wife energy at me of the USA I love this video and were getting me to speak spirituality that the royals of the UK were add in to mine and they raped me they were youing ufo aquitment to try and turn me into a Pedo because I won’t switch my intense with them

profile_pic

hey it’s SOLALUNA5 years ago

AMEN… THANK YOU for sharing

profile_pic

CGL5 years ago

Wow, very purifying, this is incredible!
Thankh you.

profile_pic

Moonlit Madeline5 years ago

thank you ! this is poweful

profile_pic

Ada Maria5 years ago

Powerful and well done​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

profile_pic

hopespringseternal705 years ago

Thank you

1 Like

this worked well for me, thank you. I looped if for 50mins and it got the job done.

2 Likes

Great for shadow work.

Thank you Captain :pray:t5::sun_with_face:.

God bless us all…

3 Likes

What is the name of this prayer text?

1 Like

Hello. :grinning:

I guess Exorcism Rite?

Idk for sure…

1 Like

Hi ya, I think so​:thinking::blush:

1 Like

I think it is called the Roman rite of exorcism, although perhaps there are more things added in this version because it is longer.

The antepenultime part of the text is a prayer to Archangel Michael for protection.

3 Likes

And this audio is extra special because its Captain’s voice.

9 Likes

Mao, could I trouble you for a quick moment in PM some time you’re free if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

Wait seriously?

2 Likes

This made me cry so much

2 Likes

I played this in front of our mentally disabled neighbor’s child. She looked into my eyes so strangely that I felt like she was living in a different dimension.omg

3 Likes