The Expanse (Psychic University)

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine.
Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

’The Expanse’ is designed to expand and develop your energy system with the focus of increasing your field usage capability (total amount).

Audio + Sigil

2:48 min audio

22 Likes

Does anyone have experience using this or how best to use it that is alone, in each stack, to be listened to before each field, and so on? Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve been using this tool and have worked up to 3x at the beginning of my playlist, and it really seems to be helping. I don’t believe it needs to be listened to again after that.

Some other notes that I gathered from other threads:

Utlimate Integration Tool is focused in increasing the integration, making it deeper and more refined, while The Expanse is focused in energy expansion and speeding up the effects via this dimension, Which Makes Both of these Fields kinda Complimentary in Nature. Sometimes you don’t have the energy levels to fully process and integrate what you’re using. The Expanse tries to help with this. And hopefully decrease the cases of nervous system overload due to the excess of tools used. “Ultimate Integration Field” Speeds Up the Integration of Other Fields in One’s Energy Body…while the “Expanse Field” Increases the “OverAll Capacity” of One’s Energy Body to Integrate and Assimilate Higher Number of Fields “Simultaneously”.

20 Likes

This + maximum human 2.0 = next level energy sensitivity

7 Likes

Technically this should go on Classified as this is not on Sapien Marketplace (but on vendor’s Gumroad)…

4 Likes

I was wrong, I ask the moderators to marry him in another space.
I apologize for the mistake.

4 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

Just did not want someone flagging it as this is an awesome field.

8 Likes

Forgive me, where can Speed up changes be found?

2 Likes

Its on PU’s Gumroad!

2 Likes

Ah ok, it’s called Speed Up Physical Changes
Many thanks.

2 Likes

Lol yeah Lukey always messes up field names…

3 Likes

What is your experience so far with Maximum Human 1.0? Have you noticed any differences between version 1.0 and 2.0 yet? Thank you.

2 Likes

I have been playing Hardcore 25 times every day for months but after adding Expanse now I can feel all the plays and effects. It works better. I slept 10 hours and woke up sore ass hell… Even my feet muscles are sore which is something I have never felt before with Hardcore

15 Likes

may be the Psychic Refinement and Expansion

Just one field everyday?

No I have a very long playlist

1 Like

What’s the total time of the playlist? :thinking:

12 hours lol

3 Likes

wow, You have too much tolerance. I guess it’s used at night when you sleep?

1 Like

Nope morning till bed

5 Likes