The Face (Collab Project)

In the ancient world, Leonardo da Vinci tried to determine the ideal proportions of the male body. Around 1490, in one of the magazines, the scientist performed the famous drawing of a nude man - “Vitruvian Man” (Vitruve Luc Viatour). Leonardo da Vinci took the canonical proportions of the male body from the treatises of the Roman architect and engineer Vitruvius. “The Vitruvian Man” gives a visual representation of the male standards of an ancient civilization.

The proportions are quite common for modern times, and the harmony of the figure is pleasantly striking. It is not difficult to compare your body with the standard of antiquity. Perhaps you are shaped like an ancient god, and you still do not know it. Vitruvius’ 16 points can be measured with a ruler, a sewing meter or a tape measure. There will be something to tell the new smiling and sexy girlfriend.

Despite the difference in tastes, and preferences of the ladies, the ideals of male beauty throughout the centuries have changed little. In vogue athletic physique: broad shoulders, strong arms, narrow hips, taut buttocks and high growth. Having a harmonious, perfect appearance or close to it is a big part of the dizzying success among the ladies.

Modern psychologists clearly distinguish a list of factors that women pay attention to. One of the main aspects of male beauty is posture. People who slouch attract the attention of women less. This is due to the fact that when a man slouches he shows that at heart he is insecure, indecisive and internally inconsistent.

The second important aspect is the look (glance), which should reflect confidence, power and strength. After all, no woman will be interested in a man if he will look at her timidly and insecurely. The condition of the teeth also plays an important role.

Of course, we must not forget that a man must be well-groomed:

• Hair. Many men are not interested in their hair. Most of them don’t even know what their haircut is called and not everyone takes care of their hair;

• Not all people’s facial skin is perfect, and some have acne, pimples, or flaky skin. Of course, this has to be dealt with and taken care of carefully on your face;

• Body. No self-respecting girl would look at a young man who has a horrible thing going on with his body, sagging fat or one skin and bones. Although strength has lost importance in our society, it does not cease to be one of the main male virtues. Therefore, regular exercise in the gym, even if on the street, on horizontal bars will not do anyone any harm;

• Smell. A man is not a girl, he should not smell like cologne from a mile away, the smell of perfume should be barely audible at a close distance. Moreover, the smell should not be harsh, but very calm and pleasant. Clothing should always be clean, ironed, the size of the guy, and of course fashionable.

“Beauty” is changeable, standards are conceived to change and others come in their place. But the icons of male beauty will always be highly valued, because they are set by people and eras. The ideals of ancient civilizations, mixed with myths and gods, have the best survivability, adaptability, attractiveness and harmony with the world around them. Through the centuries, the best that men can possess and women can long for has carried over. Harmony of body and face is achievable, and one can not only strive for the ideal, but be it.

The design of this project is based on two basic terms: “attractiveness and harmony”: and the entire potential for energy impact is directed toward the body, with an emphasis on the upper body (face and head). Standardization of “beauty” is problematic, as much depends on the constitutional features of a man. Nevertheless, the Greek god Ares, who was considered one of the most beautiful and handsome male gods, was taken as the standard of the male image. The Spartans envied the appearance of the warlike god, as his facial features remained perfect and flawless, and no one could ever inflict a single scratch on him in battles. Muscular and handsome, having strength and power and easily conquering the goddess of beauty.

It’s a multilayered field that will grow and adjust to the user, and you have to consider that the desire for change comes from within. For change to take place, it is necessary to take action, not to lie on the couch :+1:

Abbreviated project structure

Smart Body Sculptor

• There are clear principles of symmetry, yet certain physical traits are most ideal for your personal body and design. In this case, we use a generalized request: the ideal physique for a specific person, modeling individual perfection. In our opinion, individualization is the most appropriate way for most. The function of the smart sculptor focuses on constructing ideal changes and proportions applied to a particular man’s body, following the idea of aesthetics and body attractiveness. The clever sculptor pushes the body to a perfect symmetrical appearance, following the principles of the golden ratio and divine proportions;

• Body alignment, spine correction

Bone remodeling of the basal part of the facial bones

• Proper restoration of the aging bony systems that keep the muscles toned and give the face some shape. Working synergistically with the process described in the previous section, this nft will work to reshape and restructure our face and skull toward an absolute golden-section male face with divine proportions. The concept of “true symmetry,” similar to that used in the symmetrical body field but applied to the face and skull, will also be used here.

Additional detailing:

• Upper chin and jaw: strengthening the jaw line and obtaining a more defined face, increasing jaw growth to its maximum potential, correcting bone length and angles to an attractive, sharp bone structure (following the proportions of the ideal male golden ratio). Objective: the jaw line will become clearer, strengthening of the jaw muscles;

• The upper jaw (maxilla) greatly affects the attractiveness of our face. When the upper jaw moves forward and upward, it makes the face extremely attractive. An energetic process that will create a chain of changes to a more “horizontally developed face”; more specifically, to a broad, forward-facing upper jaw (maxilla). Goal: attractiveness “in profile”; sharpened jaw, maxilla, brow arch, chin lift, etc. Automatic meow can be used in this process;

• Perfect Smile: assistance in correcting the curvature of the teeth, shaping the correct occlusion with teeth whitening;

• The Hunter’s Eyes effect is almond-shaped eyes deeply planted in the skull. The brow bone usually protrudes outward and covers and protects the eyes.

Facial: maximum skin care

• Removing impurities from the skin and maintaining the face in an aesthetic peak condition with a skin tightening effect on the face and neck. Giving the skin a more even tone and color with a rejuvenating and refreshing effect, ect.

• Converting excess fat into stem cells, which should lead to a slimmer and clearer face and reversing any scar tissue on the skin of the entire face (scar tissue removal field directed to the face);

• Cosmetic and dermatological care: moisturizing the skin of the entire face, using plasma light combined with hyaluronic acid. Pore narrowing and acne removal (apocalyptic field of bacteria and fungi directed to the face and pore narrowing without affecting the hair follicles of the beard), ect.

Facial Part 2

• Thick and dense hair, improved hair structure and quality with dermatological effects, and a smart beard (if the owner wishes to have one);

• Perfect symmetrical moisturized lips without imperfections: restoration and improvement of lip skin (healthy lips), giving lips a more attractive appearance, more beautiful tone and shape;

Energy: qualities and traits associated with the archetype

• “Bones” of Ares: the wearer will exude a flow of pure masculine and divine energy that emanates from the depths of our bones. In essence, it is the integration of the Ares quality that can have a radical impact on social spheres, dating and lifestyle in general. It is precisely “interfering and merging” into our very energy body and being of certain behavioral patterns, rather than simply connecting with it.

47 Likes

:raised_hands:

Love projects like this

9 Likes

I’m interested

3 Likes

the project is complete

9 Likes

My face has been experiencing growing pains the past few days since I’ve been using this. My skin is glowing.

Extremely powerful NFT 10/10. Covers everything one would want for the perfect face :ok_hand:t3:

16 Likes

I hope you’re not tempted to sit in front of the mirror all day and admire your divinity :grin:

don’t forget to drink plenty of fluids to support the processes for shaping your ideal appearance and have a good rest

20 Likes

Microcurrent therapy is included in another multi-complex holistic project
What do you mean by “replace”?

Do you mean the end result of a hardware procedure?

Microcurrents (exposure to low-frequency electro-pulsed energy) - promotes the production of collagen and elastin in cells, activates the process of cell regeneration. It resembles a massage and improves metabolic processes in tissues, helps to eliminate swelling, smoothes fine wrinkles, makes the skin more even and moisturized, and also enhances the effect of cosmetic products due to their penetration into the deeper layers of the dermis.

If we take the end result: [smoothes fine wrinkles, makes skin more even and moisturized…], then yes, this effect is highlighted in this project

Many effects (end results) can be achieved in different ways
this applies not only to this project

10 Likes

Yeah, все доро́ги веду́т в Рим,

Lol I guess all roads do lead to rome.

This NFT has a lot more now that I look at it, bigger boon.

All I wanted to know, thanks friend.

3 Likes

Рим :grin:

6 Likes

Damn, its been a week with this NFT now

the first major difference I’ve noticed so far is the skin, my diet hasn’t been the best this past week, usually when I eat unhealthy food, my skin breaks out

but since starting this nft it feels it doesn’t matter, my skin is getting clearer actually, less pimples and looks brighter

of course the facial remodeling benefits will take a little longer but I do feel my face morphing when I use the audio, cheek bones, jawline, maxilla, nose, etc…

my eyes start twitching when I use the audio, I’m guessing that’s the hunter eyes coming :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Automated bonesmashing lol.

3 Likes

this term is not only used in seducing girls lol

It’s also used in combat psychology.
It’s recommended when there are hierarchical problems in teams based on “who’s in charge.”

It’s very simple: you have to look everyone in the eye and never look away.

or look directly into the eyes of the aggressor, pause for a second and then calmly move your gaze to the side without lowering it below eye level, while at the same time not turning away from the aggressor.

The term is not only related to physiognomic features, it is related to your state of mind

it refers to potentially dangerous situations when we are dealing with predators in human guise. It requires self-control and presence in the present moment in order to take advantage of the “hunter’s gaze” and generally choose the right tactics of behavior. This state is called alertness, i.e., calm and collected against the background of readiness for action.

the alert state is the optimal state of consciousness, as it allows us to effectively interact with reality without abusing reflection (self-immersion) :grin:

18 Likes

In theory, if I buy this nft, do I get the desired changes and then sell it, should the changes remain?

3 Likes

Yes, of course. indisputably. This applies to any audio field as well. As long as you use a field (any field, even a free one), you trigger a chain of changes in the physical body.
If you stop using the field or NFT, the resulting changes will remain, but you will most likely need to take more active care of your appearance on your own, because you will lose additional energy support

Take care of yourself, with or without this product.
We have a saying - the face is the mirror of the soul lol
Of course, it’s a controversial expression, but that’s why we’ve put maximum emphasis on the face, there are more specialized NFTs for the body (some of which will also be coming soon)

14 Likes

Is there an audio to this?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

My theory is hunter eyes allowed hooded predators to avoid eye damage when fighting just like a lions manes protects his neck when fighting other lions.

That or sun protection.

2 Likes

this give ideal male attractive face? @Josh @pranic_climber @Ugninis

Is there a waiting list for items such as this one or is it something that is passed from one individual to the next instead?

this project is complete, and a certain number of copies have been distributed to the rightful owners

The captain recently introduced the audio field

In my opinion this is the perfect unisex fully accessible option for all; the end/expected results are identical

There are additional bonuses in this NFT in the form of “Bones” of Ares, etc.

welcome to the forum!

6 Likes