The Face (Collab Project)

this term is not only used in seducing girls lol

It’s also used in combat psychology.
It’s recommended when there are hierarchical problems in teams based on “who’s in charge.”

It’s very simple: you have to look everyone in the eye and never look away.

or look directly into the eyes of the aggressor, pause for a second and then calmly move your gaze to the side without lowering it below eye level, while at the same time not turning away from the aggressor.

The term is not only related to physiognomic features, it is related to your state of mind

it refers to potentially dangerous situations when we are dealing with predators in human guise. It requires self-control and presence in the present moment in order to take advantage of the “hunter’s gaze” and generally choose the right tactics of behavior. This state is called alertness, i.e., calm and collected against the background of readiness for action.

the alert state is the optimal state of consciousness, as it allows us to effectively interact with reality without abusing reflection (self-immersion) :grin:

18 Likes

In theory, if I buy this nft, do I get the desired changes and then sell it, should the changes remain?

3 Likes

Yes, of course. indisputably. This applies to any audio field as well. As long as you use a field (any field, even a free one), you trigger a chain of changes in the physical body.
If you stop using the field or NFT, the resulting changes will remain, but you will most likely need to take more active care of your appearance on your own, because you will lose additional energy support

Take care of yourself, with or without this product.
We have a saying - the face is the mirror of the soul lol
Of course, it’s a controversial expression, but that’s why we’ve put maximum emphasis on the face, there are more specialized NFTs for the body (some of which will also be coming soon)

13 Likes

Is there an audio to this?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

My theory is hunter eyes allowed hooded predators to avoid eye damage when fighting just like a lions manes protects his neck when fighting other lions.

That or sun protection.

2 Likes

this give ideal male attractive face? @Josh @pranic_climber @Ugninis

Is there a waiting list for items such as this one or is it something that is passed from one individual to the next instead?

this project is complete, and a certain number of copies have been distributed to the rightful owners

The captain recently introduced the audio field

In my opinion this is the perfect unisex fully accessible option for all; the end/expected results are identical

There are additional bonuses in this NFT in the form of “Bones” of Ares, etc.

welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I believe that this was a community project, where a (large or small) bunch of forum friends come together, create a proposal of parameters for a project (whilst also committing to purchasing the field of that project) and then Sapien decides to make the project. (This is a simplified description of the whole process.)

The project members decide how many copies of their product will be made and, if that project will be available for others outside of the project to purchase it directly upon creation. (I may be wrong but I don’t believe that this product was, at first, offered outside of the project.)

Once a project has been created and sold, the rest of us can buy the product of the project, from the original owners, through the after-market (places like our Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread, the Classified category and outside markets such as Venly).

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thank you to both UgniS and WellBeing for the responses. I noticed someone mentioned the acquisition of the coveted ‘hunter eyes’ in the discussion, which drove me to wanting to purchase this even more so were it available. I noticed earlier that Captain Nemo had posted the new Face Sculptor field and was contemplating buying that as well before coming here, wondering about the depth of what it included. With him being successful in compiling multiple fields into one, it certainly saves time for those of us who have tight schedules. Over the years, I have supported Sapien Medicine on patreon and have bought multiple mythic and legendary fields as well as dog tags. After lurking around on this forum for years observing the reactions and results of others, I thought I should probably finally get around to joining.

9 Likes

This NFT seems to offer much more than the Face Sculptor. It sculpts the body too.

• There are clear principles of symmetry, yet certain physical traits are most ideal for your personal body and design. In this case, we use a generalized request: the ideal physique for a specific person, modeling individual perfection. In our opinion, individualization is the most appropriate way for most. The function of the smart sculptor focuses on constructing ideal changes and proportions applied to a particular man’s body, following the idea of aesthetics and body attractiveness. The clever sculptor pushes the body to a perfect symmetrical appearance, following the principles of the golden ratio and divine proportions;
  • Body alignment, spine correction
4 Likes

I am a new owner of this gem. Could somebody please provide me with the original link to the audio file?

2 Likes

The prince
The enchanted
The face

Which one is the greatest of all nft for facial changes and attractiveness??

I only have Enchanted, but they are all slightly different depending what you are looking for. I wouldn’t say there’s a best here. Masculine features - Beauty/Charm - Symmetry

4 Likes

And if you were not able to get your hands on any of these, i’m sure also captain got you covered :)

Face Sculptor

5 Likes

Also, in addition to recommendations, you may want to emphasize the second part of your nickname by investing in an absolutely accessible field

by putting the two available audio fields together and with regular use, I think you’ll get the end result

6 Likes

Do you think The prince , apollo and beauty clinic is a good stack for now? I have the face sculptor too but i guess the prince and beauty clinic covers all the parts and benefits that the face sculptor has and when I’ll buy the face and the enchanted i will stack them with apollo and prince

Golden glow looks legit i have the glamour and charisma field already do you think i should buy this one or i can use charisma and glamour?

do you have this NFT? :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have the first two products you listed

can you specify your goals?
based on what you have written, you can effectively use Sculptor for the end result

Any NFT is a big bonus, but not having anything I don’t think you should feel deprived - there are freely available products

any decision is made by you personally
but the captain’s new fields are really dope :grin:

2 Likes