The fatigue eraser (coummunity idea)

Hmm, I’ll talk to dream about it. It sounds like a good publix field that we can all benefit from. Sounds doable as well

32 Likes

Unlimited Energy 3.0

8 Likes

Thank you sammy :raised_hands:

Their so many ways to do this I think.

Like would it be smart and it uses the fields u aready have to help you or would it contain all the possible fields that can help you and so on.

1 Like

Looking forward to this :)

1 Like

It’s so great that you’re excited about.

Just so you don’t get shanghaied by the hype train, you might like to remember that, when existing fields are combined, all those while fields are not combined in their entirety, due to potential energetic conflicts between the different aspects of the whole fields.

2 Likes

Willing to research and would like to join project

1 Like

I never meant that the fields are all combined, I meant that they will be inclued in the NFT but the NFT gets the pick and choose what field it will heal u with for example

The field

[Fields...]
 [Fields....]
 [Another field....]
 [And so on]

If all the fields are combined that could maybe give people dextox and overwell them. so the NFT will see whats your prombelm then pick the field right for you. Maybe the NFT can go into dream Audio libary and peek which one you need.

Thats my guess how the field works.

Hope this includes something to reduce need for sleep. As a parent this is so essential.

1 Like

I wonder if we can get brain fog in their? We will see anyway the scope might be too wide.

1 Like

I don’t have the time to find his comment here, but Cap’n has said when he’s putting existing fields together to make a new product, there’s usually some tailoring of the existing fields that goes on in the process so that the different fields work together smoothly and to achieve the new product’s intention. This is why the descriptions say things like “aspects of BoL” and “combined with WW concepts” etc. We’re not getting the whole BoL or WW field in the product, so there’s nothing to select, as you’re describing.

Now, I’m not privy to the process but, from Cap’n’s comments on here, my vision of the process is akin to building a new car engine using upgraded parts from some prior engines: the basic design might be based on a refinement of–say–the BoL architecture, using a modified version of the–say–WW fuel injector system, with an updated arrangement of the–KQ cylinders and so on, to create an integrated engine that will do the task at hand (speed racing, truck hauling, short trips in the city, etc.).

5 Likes

nice analogy! :+1:

3 Likes

Yes I understand you point and I have seen cap comment.

But I was wondering wether it’s possible as stated above.
because when you ask a Sevtior to study a field and give it to you. He can study multiple fields without combing them.

Eg. Sukll study the fields “the wisdom of dying old”

Eg. Skull can u study the field “the flow of jing” an apply it when I ask please

That what my concussion is from reading a lot about the Sevtior.
That was my idea for the NFT to let it have access to multiple fields. Just like the skull can learn fields it my idea was for this NFT to have sorts like a gateway to them fields or a download the field that you need.

Same way people have done with the sevtoir

Sammy any updates?

3 Likes

Thank you!! This is needed by many!

4 Likes

This is a super awesome field to have , especially with work and life’s commitments. However can I suggest it to remove the bodily physical reason/causes aspects of fatigue rather than the other aspect of causes ( e.g life commitments , relations , work commitments, listening to field stack Commitments (:grin:) ) . The rationale behind my suggestion is that if we are full of energy but the very basis of our life commitments are omitted in the process of gaining this energy boost will be kinda counteractive for living life itself . It’s just an idea that came across my mind . Would love to hear out you guys opinions on this , :blush:

4 Likes

For now…those who have Arc Light or 13th Skull- ask it to engorge you with “the essence and energy of 1,008 repetitions of the Lord Dhavantari (The Father of Ayurvedic medicine) mantra”: Om Shree Dhanvantre Namaha. It is a mantra for good health, energy, and vitality. It takes away fatigue pretty efficiently.

9 Likes

So is this going to happen? I am one of those people that need to sleep like 12-14 maybe even 16 hours to feel “okay”, when i sleep 8 hours I feel absolutely awful, I have to drink coffee which then makes it totally worse by not letting me even fall asleep in the first place.

Lately I’ve been sleeping like 5 hours out of minimum 12 that I need, you can just imagine how I feel right now lol

We’ll have to see what @SammyG learned. I think a public field addressing fatigue/sleep issues could probably be released faster than an NFT. Right there with you needing better sleep, so my preference is for faster, public field.

3 Likes

Here are my notes as reference for this

plasma fluant is 10x better then fatigue eraser could ever be.

1 Like