To be updated.

Audio + Mandala

23 Likes

Reminds me of Atreus from God of War, but blonde

1 Like

I love this NFT!

Though i haven’t purchased it, the energy feels amazing

Some things I’ve said in private group

I initially had planned to give this copy to a friend but instead I will keep it for myself, imma get back into it here and there eventually but only for fun cuz i do still love it

10 Likes

I would love to get involved if possible, if project is still active??

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

This NFT is available now in The Sapien Shop

okay, I just want to say that my mint number for this NFT is #1 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You will be #1 in whatever fighting discipline you choose to partake in :)

7 Likes

what are the specifics?

1 Like

As I purchased this NFT can I get the descriptions pls ? Nft is number 15

1 Like

@anon14224340

2 Likes

Nope

The mandala depicts a lady on it lol

2 Likes

Hey I just bought this NFT, would anyone like to give me details about it from the group.

I would really appreciate it.

6 Likes

HI ! Some update to give about ? :dash:

Really good nft, its like you remember some of your past moves in boxing/mma or whatever fighting sport you have practice. More speed, more tactics, more endurance. Muscles have a better definition but it’s not a nft for muscle mass.

Fearless, and an attitude of a fighter in every situation.

You can quickly get tired if you loop it too many times. In the beginning, i only loop it 3 times per day, and the day after i felt exhausted and my muscles sore…

Nice experience, and useful nft if you want to progress with it, or maybe become a real awesome fighter without getting in a club. Also carefull for the ego

10 Likes

Does that mean this makes you aggressive and disrespectful to others if we are not careful with it ?

Also , if one has not practiced any martial arts prior , by having this NFT , will it instill any martial arts in us as though we have practiced it before ?

1 Like

It doesnt lead you to be agressive, its more an inner strenght building inside yourself.
My warning was for people in a instable part of their life as they dont need to get more trouble.

Mostly it brings back some skills and enhanced them.

Also huge increase in precision

I’m sure it download skills, tactics, movements etc but it will be hard to notice them if you dont practice a fighting sport

5 Likes

Yes everything martial arts related, as well as the aspects of actual career fights,etc. for those that desire.

Downloading of those famed or recognized fighters, and their know-how of the miscellaneous as well.

Everything related to the martial artist and both fighter + beyond.

8 Likes

This sound incredible. I plan to buy this one and one for the muscles when i’ll be financially confortable to. I already experienced a great shift in my boxing ability by listening to the " Torus weawed respect ", specifically in the lead of the fights, even with the seniors. Of course they take it back with theirs techniques but energetically i predomine it and they feel…

I just bought Knight warrior mindset yesterday, very interested to observe the future changes too

5 Likes

How has the Torus weaved respect field contributed to your experience Bro . As in , in terms of people’s respect of you , and your aura . Would love to hear that especially in the context of older and more seasoned fighters and general public / family as well . Thanks man :blush: