The Five Skin (Foreskin Restoration)

Got this nearly a week ago, I just give those informations, not wanting to answer any potential question as it’s very personal, hoping it’s understandable. I can only attest this field works as intended.

I was unsure about what to expect, on how much skin it would grow or not so I didn’t care at all just automating this field with the dimensionna pocket, not expecting any change at all.

For a good surprise, the color is more homogenous, there was a noticeable difference before, between the circumcision zone and the rest of the p, the “scars” from the seems to be gone, I don’t see any stigma anymore, it’s no longer dry and looks very healthy.

Also, there is extra skin that was never there before all around the concerned area, it’s definitively foreskin growing from how it looks and it’s clearly more sensitive, new nerves are forming.

13 Likes

congratulations and thx for honesty and reviweing!

2 Likes

Discovered this totally randomly for real, so I looked closer lol (I need to make this clear just in case :joy:)

1 Like

Now on the circumcision zone there is pigmentation ! It looks a tiger’s fur (for the representation lol).

There is definitively extra skin forming and folds around the zone, it’s noticeable since there was none before.

Also about sensitivity I had really none before, 0, even during s*x, now even when I just pee and hold it, there is sensations (not saying it’s trance, more to say it’s sensitive now compared to 0 sensation).

10 Likes

The only part that was “sensitive” was the glans and in fact, it was not really that great even during sex and foreplay, it was boring to be honest and awkward for me.

It has a better look, it’s really reverting to a state where there was no damage and the erogenous zone is starting to cover more areas, I don’t know how much skin can regrow but glans sensitivity is 100* better and it extends to the skin from the body, half my p is sensitive now.

The results by now are already exceeding the reasons leading me to buy this field, the other benefits are bonus to me but really appreciated, now that I experience them.

9 Likes

like a regrowing tree. congratulations. give it time.

3 Likes

Thanks and sorry, I’m not as active as usual recently.

Yes, it’ll take its time, there is no urgency !

2 Likes

Can someone tell me if there’s any field for natural circumcision as I have excess foreskin covering my glans and I suffer from Phimosis.