The Five Skin (Foreskin Restoration)

39 Likes

@rvach

5 Likes

Wow! Captain’s love and compassion for humanity is truly angelic.

25 Likes

As the Enhancer NFT is so very rare hope Captain creates a field for enhancement as well as many have been actively looking for it.

11 Likes

many thanksesss!!! for use of all men . deep apreciation for this present full of compassion!

7 Likes

Thank you for listening, Dream! This is going to help a lot of people, me included. Thank you!

8 Likes

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:t4:

6 Likes

What if I don’t want to grow new foreskin but only want the trauma removal, should I not get this then?

3 Likes

I’d give it time, the description is really confident in the trauma half, not so confident it’ll actually regrow the foreskin. So wait for some testimonials and go from there.

The trauma and and scar tissue healing will definitely work, I am unsure how much skin can be grown, but it will work to the best that can be done and extra.

Or just use The Alchemical Revision of Trauma

6 Likes

I love this. What benefits social, mental, emotional should we expect other then more skin

4 Likes

Wow now with this Foreskin Restoration and Radiant Sexuality. And all we need now is Male Enhancements for the Holy Trinity :pray:

8 Likes

Swear to god this can’t be a coincidence…somehow I had a hunch this would drop. But this soon?!?! :anguished:

3 Likes

Same yesterday i was amusingly interested in trauma, listening to fields i haven’t played in years

2 Likes

it is a smart field.

1 Like

I read somewhere before that it gives more pleasure during sexual intercourse. You might have to Google details

2 Likes

can be added @JHALAK1989

Introducing The Five Skin (Foreskin Restoration), a powerful audio field designed to heal past trauma associated with circumcision by providing a deep inner, mental healing, and protection at that moment in your past. In essence, to produce a state where that trauma and incident did not occur, instead, you were safe and protected… This field works on multiple levels to remove scar tissue, promote rapid regeneration, and provide deep mental and emotional healing.

Key Benefits

• Trauma Revision: Heals past
    trauma by creating a state where
    the traumatic incident did not occur,
    offering a sense of safety and protection.

• Scar Tissue Removal: Induces
    apoptosis of scar tissue,
    promoting healthy regeneration.

• Rapid Regeneration: Stimulates
    pluripotency and enhances
    nutrient absorption for accelerated healing.

• Enhanced Healing: Increases
    production of epidermal growth factor,
    aiding in the creation of new cells.

How It Works

1 Alchemical Trauma Revision:
Provides deep inner and mental
healing by revising past trauma.

2 Scar Tissue Apoptosis:Induces
apoptosis in scar tissue while
promoting pluripotency in
remaining cells.

3 Nutrient Absorption and
Mitochondrial Boost: Enhances
nutrient absorption and
energizes mitochondria to
accelerate healing.

4 Epidermal Growth Factor
Production:Boosts the
production of growth factors to
renew and regenerate damaged
areas.

The trauma and and scar tissue healing will definitely work, I am unsure how much skin can be grown, but it will work to the best that can be done and extra.

This will also heal up piercings etc, so keep that in mind

4 Likes

i swear i JUST saw a comment asking for this. very speedy

3 Likes

@ayesha

If this a matter of insecurities (size / endurance / potency), rather than actual damages, have you guys considered working with Radiant Sexuality and non judgmental acceptance or love fields?

Sammy explained the process in the thread as well, hence the field is not a prerequisite, but a booster.

Once mastered together, I doubt there will be much insecurities left, and I’m certain it’ll very much benefit you too.

3 Likes

In my personal opinion, most of these approaches are completely outdated and useless compared to Sapien Med fields. It is “ancient tech” so to speak and therefore a waste of time and money.

Counseling and traditional therapies are like tech level 1 to 5.
Whereas, Sapien Med fields are like tech level 50570.
These fields are the best bet and approach for solving most of life’s challenges.

And also, all changes either start with or need to be approached with by also working on self love and self worth. Check out what I wrote about “Baselines” in some other threads.

7 Likes

Can this field be useful for those with a curved penis?

1 Like