The from Start to Finish Spiritual Stacks

What if we had a thread, that can be a sort of a guide for our spiritual paths, audio type of edition.

Like maybe even a step by step thing of which the fields to use first and then which to move on next.

Mostly this!

Like where do you think one should start and end?

Example could be:

1. Growing Chakras and Blocks Removal (Chakra Audios, Energy Blockage Removal etc, point of no return, full body coherence…). To get that Energy System flowing and going the way it should be.

After than moving to…?

Perhaps.

1. Soul Restorations. Basically to now also restore the soul storage centers. We know the numerous benefits this can bring.

2. Internal Alchemy perhaps.
    You know to further fuel yourself.
    Jing, chi, shen, ojas, tejas jindan, minor blueprint etc.

Now this is as far as I have come really.

I did try to go to stuff like ascension naut universal om, tapasya of savitur, vibration series, silent mind stuff, self realization things… but cant be consistent with it. So i feel like there are steps to take before these.

I feel like step number 4. Would be the self love audios, self respect, basically something that makes you already realizing that you are being perfect the way you are. From which you can move on at your own pace without chasing higher vibrations. Since they would show us the things ee forgot to work on steps beforehand.

So what are your thoughts on this?
What would come next 5, 6, ?
What would your steps be from start to finish even? What audios would it be made of?

I know for sure spiritual growth state if being should be put somewhere as well.

For sure everyone is different in what works best for them probably, however maybe we can take some inspirations from each other.

7 Likes

I feel step 4 should be step 1. Let me explain, from my experience, when you build the foundation of self love and worked on clearing your traumas, you open yourself up to wanting to reach higher vibration. You understand how important you are, and you will do whatever it takes to raise your vibration and head straight to the spiritual path.

I remember when I discovered all these spiritual audios and never stuck with them too long because my self love was low. I didn’t take it seriously enough because I didn’t take myself seriously enough.

Just my one cent. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah i also was thinking about that soon after i posted it :+1:.

2 Likes

I think your subconscious will always guide us towards what we need the most at any given time. So, if we can’t stick to fields like Tapasya of Savitur and such, maybe we should consider approaching other dimensions first.

I think most spiritual practices begin with healing and priming the body and mind, so maybe there’s a nice step “one”. We tackle physical health, mental and emotional health, energetic health and such, in order to get to the starting line. Most people aren’t even there yet.

There’s too many audios for healing for me to list, but regarding mental health I can’t stress the importance of the Mental Health album enough. It helps you build the foundation and willpower to seek other fields and practices and to build a routine too.

Perhaps we can start with this.

Edit: Multiple dimensions, right?

5 Likes

Yea!

1 Like

I believe all the options mentioned assist the spiritual path, yes

But after my own experience over the years, i strongly believe that before anything else we should dig deep until reaching the bottom to push everything to the surface to start completely anew, each combo for a few weeks:

1-Tower and Death cards audios first
(With some of Devil in Reverse/Ego D/Subc)

• 1.1 Then love ones/emotional release

2- The Revisions + PTSD + Amygdala
(With some ego/sub)

• 2.1 Love ones again

3- Crucibles ones including Karma C

4- Self Realization Series

Once the whole building is down, then it will be time to start going up

5- Universal Om

• 5.1 Ascension Naut
  • 5.2 VoT/VoL/VoC

6- Soul Restoration Series

Not doing it this way, its why we keep tripping and going back to square one sometimes or just some levels back when we think we have a good grip already, but its a good grip with weak foundations

You cant just go fixing a weak building (how we all start) with issues by painting some floors here, fixing the wall in the basement , some touch up somewhere else, like putting bandaids on cracks and having a temporary relief. It will always cramble and push to the surface new issues.

Until it completely falls down, The construction would never be solid.

4 Likes

I think that when making such a stack, you need to look at the several different levels at play here, and then make sure you address the right level with the right fields at the right step/sequence.

Here is an example:

Also, here is a good book that I would like to recommend you that will help you with this further :slight_smile:

4 Likes

nice thread.

1. first and formost if one should create a very good and safe space for such pratices.

2. second one should be best alone.

3. one should come to terms with the earth first before looking at the skies.

4. brain wave states should be altered in the begining, so one can feel the new energies better.

5. one should at the end leave space for the new energies to sink in. maybe when on a vacation when one can isolate himself better. i mean after the spiritual practise one should also take time alone (1-2 days).

for me this journey is sth like pregnancy. same amount of attention, care and love should be taken. if rushed, stressed or when allowed further trauma then the child from this pregnancy will need further healing or worse: it will not survive. if nurtured correctly, the child will blossom and bless his parent.

and if possible when difficulties would occure one should remain stable and not beating/punishing himself for failing in something.

it is a succsess story even if one tries this path. the doing is already rewarded. no race.

on each of the points i shared i have further detailed suggestions. in order to keep this post clean i will not share them here if not asked for.

bravo @veh for this thread again!

1 Like

Do share, everything is appreciated

At the end, going to try and create a stack that includes everyone’s suggestions and ideas.

1 Like

okay. so i numbered those. lets begin point per point:

1. if you have no field for the enviroment then def. use the Flow (best download from patreon) and create a stack playing each audio three times. furhter research public enviromental NFTs and enviromental field and adjust accordingly

2. yes alone. with you grouth in sencing things you may be increasingly ovewhelmed from other peoples energy, plus contacts with other people would make you abscend minded and here focus is key (Attention and focus Audio is crucial).

3. thanks to JAAJ in his last posts it was clear to me that our energy bodies are kept from the natural flow of earth and cosmic energies. therefore was my idea to create a stack to befriend the earth again. here it goes:

1. one loop from Gaia NFT Audio (one can use the fields whicht make the basis of it if no chance to buy it)
    2. one loop from all the oil audios from gumroad (Gold oil of the sun or Order 3 of 3 (better but costly) at the beginning. using the planetary neg, pos effects or beter the astrologically inclined NFT is a must! if the NFT use one time at begin and one time after last oil audio.
    3. Solfeggio Audio or Schumann resonance at the end. not a must.

then you can look at the cosmos and use the intersession audios or angelic. current situation shows me better cosmic intersession then the angels.

1. brain states: well Delta is best, then one round of visual Introspecion

2. try to be alone for a longer period of time when you attempt this. that is why i say vacation.

the stack can be done daily. it will not overwhelm and will give long forgotten push and powers. will in itself change you very deeply so you can adjust your path accordingly and will give you a very sure feeling in what you are doing on this earth. possibly it will also make you relationships work better for you. make you alot more whole. and asured.

hope this post serves its goal. it clears obstacles from earth and space.

of ccourse all subjective. it is only a stage i reached recently. not perhaps for all other people adjusted.

after this stack i fathom all spiritual searchings and findings all experiments will be much easier and more pleasant.

if you tend to carry many items using the unconcious clutter audio is a must also.

1 Like

After a month of experiments, different stacks and all, I realized that there is no universal perfect stack that can be made.

Or a step by step stack inthould there would be a month ago.

While it could be done, it would not be optimally effective as much as it could have been otherwise.

At a certain moment you main need to work on the X thing with Y field.

That Y would pretty much fix all one might be trying to fix with multiple other fields. So, good for avoiding long stacks.

Of course not only will be unqiue for everyone. It will also be unique ti your situations, one time you will need this, the other that. So there is also the acknowledgement of that it is okay to change what is in the stack.

But now how to find that perfect stack?

One way would be honestly asking yourself, what field can bring me the most positive change in this moment.

Then the idea is to listen to it, until you get your desired result with it.

And then you repeat the process, with the next field that will bring most positive change into your life.

Soon, realization of which of the fields are most important to the individual will occur.

And you will have your perfect stack.

You could then add them together and listen to them daily. Or just again based on the feeling which one should be best for you at the moment. From which you can also thonk about the future and hoe lidtening to the field now will affect it.

So at the end, the perfect is really about what we want, need the most.

Rather than listening to the fields that, while of course they will provide their valuable benefits, they might not tackle the root cause, for us to get the most desired result. So getting closer to finding the ones that will, is the idea I am promoting here to be the optimal ‘stack’, dynamic in its composition, detached from our egos.

2 Likes