The Fruit series (Fruit of Knowledge + Fruition of the Mind)

That’s literally me and BoLove, me and Higher Self, me and Arc Light, me and Philosopher’s Stone etc. :sweat_smile:

There is so much to discover :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I guarantee you it’s not the same
I do :sweat_smile:

Since we’re there.

It’s a new type of super fields Dream kept for a couple years in the future with brand new technologies never used before.

This is a first.
I’ve been using Sapien medicine since the channel had around 10k subscribers and only a couple audios that sounded like microwaves with purple Da Vinci human models for background. Years before Dreamseeds debuted.

Bought and used everything, 36+ custom items in a box. Not counting tags or NFTs which I own a lot of. Bought so many audios.

This is a new generation of fields, you can feel it.
Dream has been preparing us.

More trivia:
Back when the forum just opened (I signed on day one) and people were afraid to talk to dream, they would ask me to ask things to dream (“but don’t tell him it’s from me” lol). I talked to him and I couldn’t resist, I had to beg (yeah, beg) him to make a couple fields, which he didn’t want to make, he didn’t want to go in that direction. But he came back a few days later and told me to send him the music I wanted the fields on, any songs I wanted, it would be just for me.
Amazing fields, some of my favourites.

But when I realised how much he could do and no one knew about, I got greedy and I asked for this field. It was way beyond anything available at the time, still beyond what is available now. Anyway, 2 years later, here we are.

This is a million time better than the old secret versions which were already very good.

33 Likes

It has already fixed my biggest problem with life and reality.

I could have accepted and lived with those basic aspects of the human life like everybody else before me had to, but I guess it was not necessary in the end.

I will keep using this for the next couple of years, but the issue is gone, I can finally move on.

This is probably the last review :slight_smile:

Job done :white_check_mark:

18 Likes

It will free up a lot of energy and focus for something else

3 Likes

Is this NFT for 1 person only?

1 Like

@JHALAK1989
Yes, it is tailor made around one person’s energy system and consciousness.

It becomes an extension of the user. It is a new higher tier of fields.

One unique ability for one person.

10 Likes

How much would it cost please?

3 Likes

This one was $8K, but it will vary with how complex and godly it is.

Might be less.

You will have to see with the Craftsman, how much effort it takes and how special it is, since no one else will ever have the same ability you will get.

But off course you get something much more powerful than any other field out there with Captain’s secret technologies.

12 Likes

Another slap in the face tonight as I am going through accelerated life crisis.

Last week I started thinking “are there some things I don’t want to know ?”
“Are there some things I should not know ?”

I felt bad just thinking about it, I pretty much dedicated a large portion of my life to knowing everything.

But you know what, not knowing is part of the fun.
Ignorance is valuable.
Sure you could know everything and be super efficient… but that’s not super fun.

Exploring is exciting.

Hmmm…
Life is full of surprises.

20 Likes

Share some secret knowledges with us please​:grin::pray:

2 Likes

You can think it, you can feel it, but you can’t talk about it. It makes no sense to explain somethings.

I don’t mean to sound cryptic or pretentious, you just have to live it, maybe someone can speak it into words. I personally can’t.

You can fear ignorance or embrace it. I was incapable of doing the later.

Just have fun, enjoy your life

14 Likes

If I have something to say that I think will be useful to you in the moment, I’ll say it

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yes please :pray::blush:.

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and say that I’m glad I have this and I’ll always be grateful for it. If I could go back, I’d get it again and I’m not going to stop using it.

What I’m about to say is not to be misinterpreted. I could write pages on all the benefits I have received.

It’s not like reading a textbook and having theories and models to explain what you know. It feels like having experience and feelings as if you had lived through it. Not learned about it by reading articles. It’s not cut out, worded and retranslated.

It has been stressful for a couple days and then I felt blue.
I feel some emptiness, as if my mind is too advanced for my life. I mean this was the intention.

Still, I have been thinking “I shouldn’t know all this stuff”. Not in the sense that I don’t want to know (I want to know). It’s just not normal.

It feels a bit like an almost 50yo going back into his 12yo body, thinking “I’m going to do everything just right this time, be the most awesome 12yo and grow up to be legendary”.

Of course it’s easy, you are a grown up not a 12yo. You shouldn’t be going to school, you should be going to work for a few years before retiring.

Living like a 12yo is actually making you dumber, a lot of your mind is wasted. Emotionally you are at a different stage.

Of course, I know how to do many more things, I understand how to achieve my goals. My mind has been expanding. I am just adjusting to the new knowledge.

You just can’t keep doing the same things once you can see a thousand more issues and as many solutions.

I’ll probably edit this later, i’m not sure this will make sense

31 Likes

Are you giong to be enlightened one day?

3 Likes

@JHALAK1989
It will be easier to achieve.

Today I will start writing a journal with what I learn and organize it all.

14 Likes

After that, today was chill enough, I decided to go all in and use some of the active abilities I had not tried yet after almost 1 month.

I was not sure how to use it, so I just started meditating and set my intentions. My mind went all black and I went through the journey, my mind got highjacked, I could feel every senses, the sharpness of the metal, I knew the mechanisms, felt the textures and watched as my mind went on with brand new identities and thinking.

Then I came back to who I was and switched to another “lesson” and I ended up somewhere else, in another time and environnement living another story. It felt different, it looked different another aspect of reality.

Both stories didn’t even touch each other. They had very different goals.

Anyway, I switched again.

Switching back and forth really fast is just melting your mind.

I could probably have gotten all results I received in the last 24 days in 1-2 days if I really went into it :man_shrugging:

So much to discover with this one. But it’s intense I prefer to go slow and slowly increase. It takes a moment to come back to reality haha

25 Likes

:sunny:

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan I don’t think you should delete this thread, IMO. It will be good to read about your journey as you further integrate this field and how it affects your daily life. It might also be good for you to come back and read your earlier posts to see how much you have grown.

Just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

1 last project and a few things to get in order then I’ll take a break for a while.

I’ll be back later after the holiday.
I will try to go all-in on this field, I’ve not yet used 2% of the abilities.

13 Likes