The Fruit series (Fruit of Knowledge + Fruition of the Mind)

Have fun on holiday man :beach_umbrella:

5 Likes

+1 to this :raised_hands:

I donā€™t read much threads anymore, but I do like following up your adventure with the fruit

12 Likes

There is too much to talk about.

Though I realised Iā€™m an idiot lol
Since I have gotten the field Iā€™ve been thinking ā€œmy life is a piece of shit, I built a monument to compromisesā€ and Iā€™ve been noticing a lot of reasons and a lot of changes that needs to be made.

I have learned a lot but in the end, the real reason, officially as of today:

I have a low consciousness, I spend time wondering whether I should do this or that, A or B. The way I see life is already wrong, the choices that I see are wrong. You donā€™t even know what options you have.

You have a million other options, blue pill or red pill, what is right, what should I do ?
What about the purple pill ? What about the rest of the alphabet ?
Then you end up waiting on things or people and your life sucks.

If everything is right VS wrong, youā€™ll keep doing whatever you think the ā€œrightā€ thing is and youā€™ll reduce your life and yourself to only 2 options forever and your life will be lame.

Primitive consciousnesses reduces the options that you see, then you wonder why your life is stuck and why you turn around in circles. Like a kid that needs to be offered clear cut options to know what to do. Only basing the future on your past, what can be on what has been.

You should spend less time wondering whether you should do this or that.

17 Likes

Ahhā€¦ you are struggling with duality. Connect back with the Masterpiece NFT. We had discussed this in our private group as well.

3 Likes

I simplified to right vs wrong to symbolize limited amount of choices.

At some point I have to put it into words lol, but itā€™s true for 3-10 options. Low consciousness limits the options.

I guess Iā€™ll have to write it another way with a concrete example.

It did seem easier to use the classical right vs wrong.

Iā€™ll change it when I have time

PS: Right vs wrong is a valid example of limited choices and low consciousness, first one that comes to mind.
But it will be confusing.

5 Likes

I canā€™t give a better example without saying too much about the field itself.

Not today, I donā€™t know when it was, I stopped meditating with it, I used some audios to prepare myself, but I didnā€™t have the willpower to travel again. I can meditate with other fields, just going slower with this one lol.

Somewhen later, I have been trying to let go and surrender to it.
I donā€™t feel overwhelmed or tired like I used to, I donā€™t feel much physically anymore. Iā€™m learning things but I donā€™t feel much changes.

But Iā€™m falling into it, I feel like time slowed down a lot, yesterday feels like last week. I keep checking the calendar, the days donā€™t change. Still the 23rd. I didnā€™t notice the changes, but my tastes did. I like things I didnā€™t like before, I donā€™t like some of the things I used to like. Though it feels like its the people and environment that are changing not me.

Some of the changes are so fast, I canā€™t see them anymore. Small bits of my personality are shifting around. Instead of experiencing the changes one by one like before, now Iā€™m looking inside my mind for what already changed, little details here and there.

Hahaha, I donā€™t know what Iā€™m saying here or experiencing, did I say all that before ?
:man_shrugging:
itā€™s like puberty on steroid.

Edit: Also learned a lot about myself, why I developed this way and where my obsessions with knowledge comes from. Iā€™ve been thinking about how weird some of my behaviours are. I even forgot I had some psychotherapy about it as a kid. A lot of things make sense.

16 Likes

I will skip the details that are too intimate.

I realised that most people have no clue what they are talking about on a lot of subjects, I read and listened to people, I scrolled through my books, searched online, watched interviews, looked at dictionaries and encyclopaedias and sure enough people donā€™t know.

Not a single answer was satisfactory.

Itā€™s always one perspective based on one experience of reality, lots of speculations, failures until success that they canā€™t really repeat. Its lot of effort, intuition and luck. ā€œItā€™s art and scienceā€: yeah, they donā€™t know. Itā€™s a bunch of hack advises not a science.

So I started making my own research, looking at the statistics and writing my theory, I will test it, prove it and enjoy it then I will release it. There are deeper reasons and connections explaining why things happen.

Much has not been invented or discovered yet and this has become my new motivation. Turns out thatā€™s the next step you are supposed to follow after learning from the masters if you still donā€™t have an answer.

Also, beside my first research ever, Iā€™m starting to invent little things. I never had any type of original intellectual output before. Tiny little innovations so far, Iā€™m at the drawing stage of what I hope will be a cool invention.

19 Likes

The name changed threw me, I was like this guy talks exatly like philp.

Anyway this might help you with your research.

If you have enough notes, you can get a plug in to create your own siri out of your own notes. Very smart note taking app.

Will help with your research takes some time to get the hang of it.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool.

I have a lot of notes, I will give it a shot
Thanks @Dyslexic_Professor :ok_hand:

9 Likes

I found out what caused the mood swings since the beginning, was not the fruit.

My apology to the NFT and the community too
Silly thing really

11 Likes

Philip is Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t feel very human.
My consciousness has transformed again and my mind has expanded by the hours. First the changes are weird, then you canā€™t remember how life was before these changes.

I would have liked to talk to the old me.
Who was I ?
I would have liked to know him better.

I know he didnā€™t like having too much intimacy, he would have been embarrassed that he didnā€™t know himself and would worry about me finding the deep hollow space inside him.
But I would have asked him some questions, who he is, how does he feel, what are his hopes and fears, why he thinks and believes things the way he does. Have a conversation.
He would probably be annoyed and disliked me, definitely would have called me a nerd haha

Well, that ship is sailed.

I used 3% of the Fruit now, itā€™s going to become increasingly chimeric.

19 Likes

Your comment reminds me of a discussion Between OM and Dream on a thread.

Where he says his memory is different because he a new person.

If i find it i would link it here. But I read it a while ago so take it with a grain of large salt

Their talking about Dream BTW
somone just msg me

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Found it. Your wellcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

6 Likes

Cool, thank you Sir

6 Likes

In time, you can kind-of talk to the ā€œold youā€. You still have a record of old posts spread across the forum. I havenā€™t made a specific effort to read things in energy, but I do pick up things every once in a while.

A number of past posts were expressed more strongly from the head and your intent had a more forceful link with different subjects you had engaged with. Now it does seem like your head space has opened up a bit and instead of having a lot of force expressed at a focal point, your awareness is a bit wider and youā€™re picking up different things across a broader range.

There are probably other changes, but I am able to recognize that one because Iā€™ve experienced it in the past too.

But anyways, with the forum post, you have a time-stamped collection of how your mind was working at different points in the past.

16 Likes

Nice insight, Noesis :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I have been keeping a detailed journal for almost 2 weeks with over 100 pages. This time stamp is sage.

But my past forum post wonā€™t be profound or intimate, I just like to run my mouth :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

giphy

10 Likes
2 Likes