The Gift of Numbers NFT

“Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.”

Mandala

• Easily understand all concepts in math/physics and computer science (especially those that are complex/abstract)

• Download all knowledge of each subject effortlessly

• Improve the user’s creativity

• Improve the user’s problem-solving ability, logical and abstract thinking, and mathematical reasoning

• Eliminate previous traumas related to learning mathematics, heal those traumas, eliminate subconscious beliefs about learning mathematics

• Eliminate the self-saboteurs about starting math or computer language studies so that you can start right away and with plenty of readiness in those areas of study

• Constancy and discipline to be able to study mathematics and/or programming language

• Dopamine receptors secure this substance of pleasure when studying mathematics everything related to the abstract of computer software

• Calculate large numbers of prime numbers, decimals instantly.

• Make it so that the user obtains great levels of pattern recognition/awareness

• Make it so that the user gains subconscious insights which would assist him/her in theorizing new mathematical/programming formulas, and solving existing problems

• Incredibly empowered connection between the subconscious and our working memory/waking consciousness

• Knowledge of all computer languages and how to apply them in conjunction with automatic downloading of new computer languages into our subconscious.

• Destruction of all limiting belief systems, mental traumas, addictions and the collapsing of the polarities of these systems, traumas and addictions to be replaced by Supernatural levels of passion, motivation, self belief, self worth, self love, the knowingness and havingness that we can accomplish anything, extremely positive and healthy mindset, clarity and insight

• Otherworldly levels of memory retention, mental processing speed, focus and productivity

• A smart field that includes a Vast, ever growing knowledge base that constantly updates itself, which includes Advanced Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics and all other sciences from Arcturians, Sirians, Agarthans, various Gods/Dieties/Entities and alien races across dimensions and the entire universe as well the collective human conscious and unconscious knowledge base.
    → The field will help us apply this newfound knowledge in a variety of ways

• Complete Improvement and Healing of the Reticular Activating System (RAS)

• Addition from Captain Tesla’s Knowledge Base

Audio:

• Enhancement of the whole parietal lobe with the use of BDNF, NGF, GDNF and electrical stimulation.

• Increase of neuronal connections between the frontal and parietal lobe.

I want to personally thank @Captain_Nemo for everything!

53 Likes

Amazing

9 Likes

Truly a practical and far-reaching project! Kudos to the group who put it together and to our amazing Captain for captaining it, lol. Awesome - great job! :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

18 Likes

Ooooh very nice!!

8 Likes

Congratulations on this immensly useful creation!

7 Likes

Also some extra goodies was added to it

18 Likes

this is really amazing. infinity is probably looking over at this in approval
Thank you for this!

(if anyone would ever want to trade or something lmk! Way too drawn to this lol. Thank you)

10 Likes

amazing project. congratulations to the people involved and many thanks to our Captain for making this possible.
another NFT on my priority list :star_struck:

4 Likes

This looks very interesting. I am lost about the NFT projects that is blooming in the forum. Are they request for morphic creations?
How can I buy them?
I am keen on this NFT . May I know the price?

This will be an explanation of what the audio does - the mandala is self explanatory.

“Enhancement of the whole parietal lobe with the use of BDNF, NGF, GDNF and electrical stimulation.” - the parietal lobe is highly correlated with one’s mathematical ability.

gro-brain-activation-245x300

“Neuroimaging performance at arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics, and calculus, shows that the parietal lobe is crucial for all mathematics.”

" found that Einstein’s parietal lobes–which are implicated in mathematical, visual, and spatial cognition–were 15% wider than normal parietal lobes"

“Increase of neuronal connections between the frontal and parietal lobe.”

I wanted to add this because this fits a theory that neuronal connections between both lobes is what forms intelligence -

13 Likes

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you all that due to a miscommunication with the Captain, only 6 copies of this NFT were sold - 4 from people in the group and 2 from Captain. I’ve PM’ed people telling them that people stole copies but this is just not the case. Captain says it here -

13 Likes

So right now this is the rarest Sapien Medicine NFT by far unless something happens to correct the Teespring issue.

10 Likes

For now, I think so. Captain says that he can’t resell NFT’s.

11 Likes

If that is the case then I guess the only real solution is maybe eventually a revamped/upgraded and reworded version at a future date with a significantly different name of course.

16 Likes

I’ll consider doing it.

17 Likes

If you do, please consider me.

5 Likes

Lol same!

5 Likes

me too please

4 Likes

If you ever start a group project with a similar theme, please consider me. :-)

3 Likes

That music is just :fire: :sparkling_heart: :fire: :sparkling_heart: !

I’ve listened to it so many times already that, if I had this NFT, think I’d already be a genius by now :joy::sweat_smile:
Congrats to everyone who got it, and Captain, that’s the perfect music choice! :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes