The Giraffe NFT: African Guardian

First of all, many thanks to @Captain_Nemo for creating this.
Thank you to @Jennyfire for leading the community project and getting this all created for us.

This NFT was a joint collaboration between those of African descent in the forum.

The spirit of the Giraffe:

A gentle yet wild and carefree animal aligns to connect you to higher realities.

This gentle giant is authentic in all he/she is.

You will find yourself resonating with a higher view, a perspective that perhaps others do not have, a communication with an energy source that many donā€˜t understand.

There is a silent yet powerful view that will have you on full alert, this connection brings many thoughts and ideas and opens the pathways for you to act on them, basically connecting you straight into the universal consciousness that is all around.

You will see and understand how unique you are, how all your source truths and divine gifts are individual to you.

Giraffes stretch upward to reach the treetops and look down from a high vantage point. When Giraffe Spirit appears, it is a sign to observe from a higher view. In all aspects of your life, itā€˜s time to stretch your neck out and broaden your view, open your eyes to what others need or are experiencing, and see the big picture you fit into.

Look beyond what catches your attention at eye level and know that not everything is as obvious as you might like it to be. Giraffe Spirit will bestow upon you a new perspective that might make all the difference.

The symbol of quiet strength

Although the giraffe inspires calm and invites us to slow down, it is nonetheless a strong character. Its exceptional size, its inaccessible neck and its formidable hooves discourage the most hardened predators. Its resistance to fatigue (giraffes sleep barely 2 hours a day) and to the lack of water represents the ability to make the most of its resources.

A Giraffes tongue is 50cm long. The long tongue reminds us to be eloquent and deliberate in our speech while taking care not to over-talk. May we always know what to say at the right time and may we always speak kind and gentle words.

As a beautiful, wild, and exotic animal, the giraffe connotes sexuality, uniqueness, and pride.

Giraffe people are lovable and charming and are a very pleasant company. They are devoted lovers, good friends and amazing parents.

Grace and poise are other outstanding characteristics of the giraffe, which it does not lose even in those most difficult and challenging moments.

49 Likes

Itā€™s beautiful! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Congratulations :) :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

So beautiful guys! Congratulations :pray:t2:

I feel such a benevolent energy from this beingā€¦

10 Likes

Wow, epic artwork. Love it!

8 Likes

Love the artwork! Canā€™t wait to hear more about this. Congratulations everyone!

9 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile:

The NFT is amazing and Iā€™m having a very good time interacting with it right now.

Hereā€™s something Iā€™ve discovered through a few hours of owning it:

15 Likes

That sounds fantastic @Beltloop ! Iā€™m sure you guys did an amazing job. Really looking forward to hearing the details of your Community Project :)

8 Likes

this is beautiful! I love to watch people dance, such art and passion. In my culture dancing is a heavy part of society!

14 Likes

When I saw this beauty - I had one thought: the owner of this miracle for the rest of his life will not have problems with the support - the bone system. All back problems should be solved automatically :) :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

What a beautiful creation! :blush:

Canā€™t wait to hear more about it!

10 Likes

Beautiful art :relaxed:

10 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the descriptionnnnn

3 Likes

Descriptions added :slight_smile:

No actual functions, but just the general overview of the giraffe.

I understand that this giraffe is much smaller and more earthly than the rainbows, skulls, and phoenixā€™s here, but trust me: Sapien really put his touch to this one.

Its just as powerful as all the rest of them, but with its own unique features. Its a blessing to have this and I can certainly feel my connection with my giraffe getting better.

7 Likes

Could one say this helps insert more willpower
I feel like description alludes to that, but lmk please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No I love it. Itā€™s so grounding and refreshing
I love it, it feels like the declaration; both very different from the rest nonetheless incredibly underrated
Iā€™m so happy for you guys :giraffe::purple_heart::yellow_heart:

7 Likes

I feel much more willpower. I asked my giraffe and she confirmed.

Thanks!

Iā€™ve grown to love everything about this concept as well, it really is refreshing. Iā€™ll be posting updates as I go along. This is definitely something that one has to discover for themselves through its use.

6 Likes

This is so beautiful. The art :framed_picture: :heart: Congrats everyone!

7 Likes

This field calms my mind INSTANTLY! When my mind goes crazy with negative thoughts causing negative feelings, i look at the Giraffe and POOF its all gone!

Iā€™ve had a stressful 2 months, some reasons i shared on here, but the Giraffe, has not let me go downhill. Rather than my mind going crazy, its clear. This clarity has let me see why things are happening, not just the bad reasons but why its good to!

Thereā€™s been a lot of tension in Canada recently, with mandates and protests, etc. Usually i see the news and have strong reactions to what they are saying, but not now, i see the news and feel nothing, i feel like Iā€™m just watching a TV show in which i have very little emotional attachment

That may sound like a bad thing, but its actually a good thing. Because i can clearly see both sides of the issues (why the protests are going the way they are, why the government is reacting the way they are, why the people living in the neighbourhoods are either upset at the disturbances whole others support it) i can read peopleā€™s feelings. I can see the truths and the lies. Its so clear to me that i wonder why others cannot see what i see

And with that, i have no desire at all to engage in negative conversations. I enjoy listening to others opinions and views and rather than triggering negative reactions, Iā€™m calm and peaceful inside and out

16 Likes

I named her Nelly.
Her energy came to me the moment I learnt about this project, and her name perhaps a week or so ago, but those two things were much before I had her; I only received her an hour or so ago. I was concerned because other than NFTS this happens to me for one other thing thatā€™s been a constant wonder in my life.

But thanks to Nelly, sheā€™s changed something for me: sheā€™s confirmed something that I am forever grateful to have finally learned, albeit I denied the answer for so long:

Since I was five, there was this deep beautiful energy I was tied to, a bond, and I knew that energyā€™s depth went much deeper to me than this current life itself. I tried to convince myself that ā€œitā€ was nothing but vivid childā€™s-play, but no matter how many years went by, I couldnā€™t nudge the feeling such was not the case; that ā€œitā€ really was real, it was something more. And so for years on end, ā€œitā€ stayed, persisted, ever-present, and if I tried to tune in to myself, it felt like my saya, my shadow.

I wouldnā€™t say the moment I connected with ā€œitā€ made me feel ā€œspecialā€ but it for sure made me feel that this life was ā€œspecialā€, worth living for because maybe ā€œitā€ existed- and that I just had to wait for "it"s arrival.
But that was said during my moments of hope; And goodness whenever Iā€™d indulge in the notion that ā€œitā€ was real, it made my heart drop, bring a twinge of melancholy; I felt more connected to ā€œitā€ than any other thing thatā€™d ever come way, yet here I was unsure if ā€œitā€ was real.

The older I got, the more cynical I got, and so I urged myself to believe Iā€™d never find anything like ā€œitā€ simply because ā€œitā€ was not real.

But,
Itā€™s a frustrating way to live, ping-ponging whether what you feel is make pretend or not.
When you arenā€™t psychic, yet when you have submitted to this greater, much Higher Order, try as you will, but there will be moments where doubt comes your way.
For me, it was ā€œitā€.

But then
today came Nelly. Sheā€™s been the catalyst in having me realize none of that was in my head, it wasnā€™t fantasy.

Because
20 or so years later, here I am whoā€™s actually encountered that energy, the physical form of what ā€œItā€ is. A name to ā€œitā€. But for months when that subtle fact crossed my mind, the way premonitions often bring about themselves, I would get mad and condescend; perhaps now I was just desperate and seeking to remove my cognitive dissonance on this ā€œitā€ matter once and for all thereby saying Iā€™d finally encountered ā€œitā€.

I relented for months on end. Because
First I wanted to know if ā€œitā€ existed, and once I believed Iā€™d finally encounter it, I was petrified, ashamed lol.
I didnā€™t want to consider the notion that the most private part to me for years on en was that new uncanny one thatā€™d unconventionally crossing my way. See, man is never satisfied, itā€™s all never enough lol.

But today Nelly brings with her peace, an end to this denial.
That itā€™s okay that this is real as much as itā€™s okay I doubted. That itā€™s okay for whatever is, whatever happens, and whatever will be, as truly thereā€™s really nothing to be ashamed.
The only thing I can really do is just surrender and continue on with my part in this play, at least for the moment. And that perhaps, the reason I couldnā€™t learn this until many years later was because every season has its time; the time back then wasnā€™t right to learn and know, but the time now, is.
I feel set free. Melancholy nonetheless relieved.

Thank you Nelly

:giraffe:

15 Likes