The Glamorous Model (unisex)

Oh, a lot of beauty-themed projects have started popping up lately.
that’s cool.

then we will compare the results :)

I sincerely wish you luck, :slight_smile:

(it’s good that they took “unisex”)

7 Likes

This one is more than a beauty project. It’s a general glow up of physical beauty, personnality and more!

Thank you. Appreciate it.

3 Likes

additional schemes also arise in the process of creation. I am familiar with this :grin:a tree grows from a small seed

:pray:

5 Likes

Exactly bro. Nice analogy by the way.

By the way, the private group was created. The 12 members have been added. But that does not prevent you from showing your interest in the project. There will be a waiting list and maybe you will be taken. Anyway, who does not try anything has nothing.

2 Likes

interested

2 Likes

Hi @mauvaisgars , please be aware that this is already covered and already in the making:

However, our project does not focus on physical beauty, so here you have an open playfield from our side.

Also, our project is not particularly focusing on the fashion industry, so if you want to make your project specifically just about the fashion industry, then this should be fine and will not clash with our project.

2 Likes

Hey @JAAJ, thanks for reaching out to me.

As you could see, there is only the fame side which resembles your project. The rest is totally different. As for self-confidence, photogenic and communication skills, we can find these fields in several other nfts so I don’t see how this will clash.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. This makes sense.
Okay, then we have a clear cut between the two projects and as you mentioned the general stuff like self-confidence, photogenic and communication skills is many different projects anyways.

Oh, and also I am interested in joining your project please :slight_smile:

From my experience, having 3 main fields each with 3 subfields will already be fully occupied just by the physical beauty aspect alone, since there is so much to cover about it.

2 Likes

The main fields are totally different from those of your project. “Some” of the subfields may be the same but I would take care to put only the essentials so that your project retains its exclusivity.

Your presence will be precious in this project. You’re welcome.

I’ll add you to the private group and we will find a solution to this issue. I was thinking of removing some subfields who targets the personnality and focus only in the beauty aspect since all the interested members is interested by the latter.

1 Like

Hey what are the other beauty oriented projects? That peaked my interest. I usually don’t check the community projects tab

1 Like

Best of luck with this one guys.

1 Like

From what I know, other beauty projects are more based on inner and spiritual beauty. Or, this project is more based on physical beauty and everything related to the modeling industry.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m interested if you have any vacant spot.

1 Like

Oh okay :+1:

1 Like

We’ll be happy to count you amongs us.

@passio @duongtho88 You too guys!

1 Like

if space come up consider me interested

1 Like

can i join? but i am not young…

1 Like

@Freakzilla Sure man! The group is full but I want you all to benefit from this gem. I’ll increase the number of copies and I’ll add you to the private group.

@lou_lou Everyone is welcome here. This project have 0 condition.

Yasmina Rossi, 59 years old.

Anthony Varrecchia, 53 Years Old

7 Likes

The project is full guys. 16 members in total. 3 in wait list. Keep showing you’re interest. Maybe you’ll get a place.

2 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like