List of All Community Projects & NFTs

Philip has the best projects @kimchisauerkraut
Get into his while you can!

3 Likes

@anon14224340 I know. I get into some of his. All top notch quality.

1 Like

UPDATED:

Completed Project: The Blueprint of Blueprints (Leader: me)

(Pre-March NFT)

Purpose: Providing a versatile toolset to grant the most benefits with the least features.

Current Progress: Submitted google form. Awaiting feedback

Recruiting Status: Closed

5 Likes

Any updates on the Adonis NFT?

Completed and Submitted
-Yggdrasil World Tree Servitor

8 Likes

Update 26. June 2022

Ongoing Projects:

The Celebrity

Goal & Keywords:
Famous, Celebrity, Super Star, Affluent Lifestyle, Celeb Friends, You are the Brand, Star Charisma, Social Media Success, Glamour, Famous for being Famous, Luxury Lifestyle, Celebrity Treatment, Socializing & Parties, Being the Center of the Situation, Hollywood, Sponsoring, Instagram, YouTube, Showing Off, Flexing, Influencer, Fame, Celeb Dress Style, Celeb Mindset, Star Sex Appeal, Manifestation and Attraction of Opportunities and Supporters, Getting stuff for free, Glory, Reach for the Stars, Rich Friends, Affluence, Self Branding, Celebrity Energy, Star Aura, Playboy Lifestyle, Jetset Lifestyle, Networking, Entourage Lifestyle, Party Animal

Group Leader: JAAJ
Recruiting: No / closed group

The Scion (incl. Ultimate Free Will)

Description:
A powerful Atlantean Artefact from the Tomb Raider 1996 game.
Brother Herbert of St. Francis’ Folly described it as possessing “powers beyond the creator himself”.
Which also comes with you having and developing Ultimate Free Will:
Never again will any outside influences tell you and your subconscious mind how to live your life. Free yourself from society, ads, the matrix, external input etc. and make your own choices as often as you can. And also instead of seeing free will as a burdensome task of continous choice making, you will embrace this as your new ultimate freedom and opportunity for manifestation. Proactive Manifestation vs. Reaction.

The Dagger of Time

Description:
Inspired by Prince of Persia. Control and power over time in all its aspects and implications. Will make you a Time Master – the one who controls time in all its implications and aspects. Slow time. Accelerate time. Switch timelines. See beyond time and see all at once and much more…

The Metaverse Wizard

Description:
Everything around the Metaverse technology and its societal and investment implications. Metaverse and block chain technology, Metaverse and Web 3.0, Metaversa VR tech, Metaverse and NFTs, Metaverse and occult and magickal influence.
Furthermore, what would be more crazy and more clever than to have a NFT to rule the metaverse from within and from without? Usage of the Metaverse for manifestation and as a manifestational tool.
This NFT will also make you a metaverse genius so that you can make a fortune by investing in the right places of the Metaverse, just now as it is about to start growing exponentially.
And also influencing the whole Metaverse as a whole with your personal touch. Making you a Metaversa sorceror who navigates this new reality like Neo navigates the Matrix.
#RealLifeCyberpunk #TechnoShamanism #MetaverseRadionics #BlockchainRadionics #TheNextBigThing #UsingVRforManifestation.

Recruiting: Closed group, but people with Metaverse, block chain technology, start-up investment or radionics know-how can apply to join.

Completed Projects:

11 Likes

The Divine Voice - Submitted

9 Likes

The Jawliner

Group Leader: Repper freak (me)

3 Likes

Updated -

9 Likes

The Arc Light Body - Community Project

Mahakala - Private Project

Mahadeva - Community Project

11 Likes

Leader: Me

5 Likes

Thank you so much, Captain, for allowing us to embark on such a magical journey with Unicorns and Dragons at our side :heart: :unicorn: :dragon_face:

9 Likes

Coompleted:

Sprinter NFT
Leaders: Me & Zen

Breath of Gods
Leaders: Me & Pranic Climber

Face of Gods(waiting for approval)

9 Likes

Tiamat (completed)- Leaders: Me
Conquering Heaven (completed) - Leaders: Me, Ugnis
The Asura (completed)
Dragonlord (completed)
Crimson Moon (completed)

Unified god (submitted)
Annihilation Maker (submitted)
The Reincarnator (submitted)
Light of the Morning/Revelation (submitted)
The King Of Heroes (submitted)

The God of Fire (in progress)

6 Likes

Ouroboros- Leaders: inf1nity, me

Orion (Waiting for Capt’s confirmation) - Leaders: Me,

5 Likes

Limitless - Submitted
Language Mastermind - Submitted
Blueprint of (Speed)Reading - Submitted
Sharp senses - In progress
Linga Bhairava - In progress
Programmer (Collab with StLouis) - Completed
Short sleeper aka Perchance to Dream (collab with lol) - Completed

5 Likes

Update:

• The General of the Legends - completed

• Projekt Adonis - completed (hidden project)

• The Smart Suit (VENOM) - completed

• The Face (Collaboration Project) - completed

• Marshal Zhao Gongming and the Feng Shui Artifacts - sent, waiting for release date

• Lu Bu, The Strongest Warrior sent, waiting for release date

• Wukong NFT - sent, waiting for release date

• Berserker Armor - sent, waiting for release date

All ongoing projects are potentially open for a few extra seats, whether or not the extra seats will be activated is going to be decided upon release time.

12 Likes

Are you referring to those listed above or to others as well?

His projects

1 Like

The Extrovert - submitted

1 Like