The Gorilla Potion and Charger

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-gorilla-potion-and-charger?product=2101

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-gorilla-potion-and-charger?product=823

Get that raw primal infusion of calm dominance and primal protection.
The alpha primate.

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

29 Likes

Someone send this to Joe Rogan

12 Likes

Ohhhh now this one!!! This one the shit yo!

Imagine pulling up to the gym wearing this one?

Wow, what a nasty work out, brutal pump

Incredible mind states that establish relentless success… Calm yet formidable, primal yet intelligent…

People gonna enjoy this haha luxurious work outs no doubt

But this translates beyond the gym of course , the gym is only the quickest best way to express this in a controlled yet unleashing environment given the right mind set, energy and willpower…

Very cool way to just walk about and be, with people and self I think, in more ways than one can imagine at first

Also consciousness expanding, since you’d experience new ways of being and all that it’s beingness brings

Okay bye for now, i will be back in a few days… I just saw this and had to say something, it’s very nice

:dove:

11 Likes

No cap! That image is everything.

3 Likes

I like the aqua one the second most but the black one though…

The black one for sure my favorite! You can wear that with almost any color pants lol (some white pants/shorts would be dope…)

(Imma buy this color later)

Ok ok now i go for realzies… we wanna take a break from da internet for da most part lol

C you later zen! :heart:

And da rest of the familia!! 🫡

:pray:

6 Likes

Just arrived!

4 Likes

Pic
Or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

11 Likes

Did this make you feel physically stronger or is it just an aura/attitude thing?

1 Like

Xd :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It kinds feels like a subtle physical boost in strength but definitely the aura affect is there.

3 Likes

anymore updates wid dis one ? ive ordered mine a few days ago