The Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield

I really feel that this field does a lot more than just jealousy in or jealousy out.

Try it with any negative thoughts you may have -

See what happens.

11 Likes

This is great for dealing with /cutting ties from narcissists/‘vampires’/entities and abusive people /parents and/or when climbing up the popularity ladder

My experience was from domestic abuse trauma… didn’t realize that a parent can be jealous of their own child

Edit add Aug 14 & 15
Etheric cord cutter as well i agree with @Destinus

Try pairing with Protected Righteous - Protecting the heart and having more willpower

I listened to the shield with 11th power before & after.

This can be used for radical change in regards to self love and release and protection, much more universal as a neutralizing sense for self realization of our own ‘powers’ and great for anyone who somehow got bad luck or keeps comparing themselves to others and doubt etc

20 Likes

you dont know how much do i understand what you mean. perhaps combining with the archetype of parental love and shen is not a bad idea…

5 Likes

How does one “solve” jealousy?
What is Jealousy? What’s the origin?

It seems like it is something to do with self sabotage and lack of self awareness, desire, hate?

Self love

2 Likes

this field also works with internal jealousy? like me being jealous/envious of someone?

Yes @Anubisthealchemist

There’s the saying: As above, so below. As within, so without and vice versa
But don’t forget become whole and self love for self acceptance after / during shadow work as that helps you to realize what to appreciate and forgive and make changes

6 Likes

Is it okay to pair this with Etheric Cord Cutter?

1 Like

Yes @Sagonquest

2 Likes

Used this from two devices and the releases I got are so immense I am feeling 50kg lighter. For real I never thought I needed this because I am not jealous or got nothing that people can be jealous of me. This may be why I needed curse removal. This thing did for me what curse and spell removal did but on steroids and so much faster.

Maybe will try them both together because Curse and spell removal got me in a place I can think straighter. The effects getting and getting stronger. I though 5 minutes might do me good but I am into it for 1 hour and feeling like myself more and more again.

This might do the trick long run also as a daily listening shield. Might create a servitor to put that 24/7.

PS : I am feeling hungry again. The last months or years I was eating the standard meals at standard times because I didn’t wanna lose on nutrients anyways. I haven’t felt actual hanger for a long time.

PS 2 : I am at 1 hour and 23 minutes doing it and I feel an area I am hurting from when I was a teenager getting resolved and filled again. When I was focusing on it with my mind I wasn’t feeling it anymore. Now this field working on it alone.

Is it just shielding or is it more things there? The shield comes from within and repels everything that counts like negativity and jealousy?

Or there is a shield around you that whatever is inside gets it to the outside and whatever is outside doesn’t let it in?

Amazing field!

8 Likes

I like this field a lot it’s life saver

whenever my mind races out of nowhere I play it and all cools down.

it’s great to have something like that on demand.

Plus it did what I expected Curse and spell removal to do.

10 Likes

Does the sheild gets removed as time passes or we can just listen it once or twice a week ? Does the sheild stays for a long time?

2 Likes

I got the impression the shield doesn’t last that long, maybe a few hours.

There is the chance it could last longer if you listen to kinetic quasi crystal beforehand, but Dreamweaver did not confirm that as far as I know.

I would just play it when you need it real quick

7 Likes

Oh my gosh. This field is a freaking life saver. I didn’t think I needed to use this field because I know how to handle jealous-haters naturally. But the negative energy I’m receiving at work has gotten so bad, I actually have people actively working on my downfall. Pestering me, non-stop.

Dreamweaver, you have my gratitude and undying support on Patreon :heart::muscle::bowing_man:

12 Likes

I know right? really cool field

2 Likes

Anybody else dying from yawning while listening to this? :eyes:

The Lucky field sigil as been a surprising help for situation involving jealousy energy / patterns.

Had an external jealous energy drop literally boucing back against my Luck item.

On an internal level, it helps focusing on your own luck, maybe less inner talk of comparaison does not leave space for other people projection. :woman_shrugging::star:

Let me know if one of you gives this a try :sparkles:
:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I realized more recently after doing a lot of shadow work + self love and inner child healing that this can often stem from lack. The feeling of ‘not being good enough’ / ‘not having enough ____’ ingrained subconsciously especially when it’s a mix of experiences that keep reinforcing such behaviors / though patterns / feelings such as lack of ‘support’ – of course this is only my own experience.

9 Likes

To me jealousy connects to feelings of injustice as well.

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

STELLAEVELYNETESHA15 days ago

Thank you so so much❤

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness24 days ago

I let go of over analysing and being my own worst critic . I release internalisations of others projections

profile_pic

I let go and let god

profile_pic

Amen I transmute this energy into money power success health discipline and beauty

profile_pic

lady lo-fia month ago (edited)

I am neither a model nor a millionaire, but for some reason people seem to think I have it better than I actually do. Have dealt with this since I was a kid. People are really strange sometimes.

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness2 months ago

$$$$

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness2 months ago

Amen I transmute this energy into my power

profile_pic

Georgi2 months ago

*_-

profile_pic

Done Bee2 months ago

:blush:

profile_pic

HappyLucky2 months ago

This helps with witches when their motive is jealousy

profile_pic

Asteri7773 months ago

This is so powerful. I woke up with the worst headache feeling off. I’ve been working really hard to better myself and move forward in life . I usually do Sapien Med ones but today I said let me try this first and let me tell you, I got goosebumps all over followed by belching and strong sensation in my chest. I’m already feeling better.

profile_pic

Positive all3 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Elle Starr3 months ago

Divine remove the curses from Sapien Medicine channels & put the money back that Elon Musk, the Black sun , the Black fleet stole from YouTube, PayPal, Facebook customers. Don’t touch, harm Starr children. You’ll loose your akashic records!

profile_pic

빛이나사랑5204 months ago (edited)

This was so good I used about 2weeks or more than I think it really helped me many times.if can hope to see more updated version of this.:heart: thank you sapien medicine~

profile_pic

Gina Ares4 months ago

How long does it last the protection ?

profile_pic

thelamb4 months ago

Can this be effective even if the person who is listening doesn’t know what it’s for?

profile_pic

Sarah Fara5 months ago (edited)

I was wondering why I was feeling so off today and couldn’t focus on anything. I started feeling more and more like someone is after me or is sending me ill wishes or has bad intentions. I’m gonna listen to this, justice and repel negative energy as well as cord cutter until I feel it’s gone.

profile_pic

Danny5 months ago

Anything can manifested with this field, manifest your good , take what is yours :)

profile_pic

mittensan hartsell5 months ago

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::heart::heart::heart::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::pray:t2::om::v:t2::sparkling_heart::bulb:& Blessingsonblessingsonblessings2ALL!!!:confetti_ball::tada:

profile_pic

Yarenn5 months ago

as soon as I opened the video my stomach area started to burn and tingle it is really helpful as always

profile_pic

Shepherd by the Sea5 months ago

Thinking and sending positive healthy thoughts and vibrations for the highest and greatest good for all. From every cell in my body, out in all directions
:sparkles::white_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

BeBe5 months ago

My child and her father are very jealous people, even of me. I rarely feel jealous. I have other things to do. I’m not sure how I feel about this audio. It’s making me feel tired. I’ll see if there are any improvements to those two green eyed monsters.

profile_pic

Nikhil Jones6 months ago

day 2

profile_pic

sage trust6 months ago

will listen to for 90 days. and update. Day 1. feel less jealous of my partners social life and friends

profile_pic

bing liu6 months ago

I hate listening to those videos but I had to. :tired_face:

profile_pic

lisa wonderful6 months ago

I’m 57 now
I’ve neededd this for the past 50 years
grateful I found you
thank you

profile_pic

winter solstice7 months ago (edited)

a shield against all jealousy
a shield against all negativity
may you stop harming others
Bless you :four_leaf_clover:

profile_pic

LexJunior7 months ago (edited)

This sound left me very impressed! In addition to being a shield against the envy and jealousy of others, this field also cleanses you.
I didn’t know I felt envy, it was an unconscious thing… I only found out that I felt envy when I went to watch television and noticed my energy shift in relation to what I was watching… When I turned on the television, I could feel happiness for success and brilliance of all people, it was like watching television for the first time in my life!
This field helped me to see the filth I was carrying and cleansed it of me… Thank you very much Dream Seeds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

profile_pic

Supernova3697 months ago (edited)

Had to come back to this video because I have a community of witches/spiritualist/tarot readers etc trolling me online and around my home for no reason.

I’m not jealous, I don’t care who/what you are or what you have. Leave me alone!

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman7 months ago

:innocent:

profile_pic

psychic psycho8 months ago

This field is too underrated, really in just first few listens i can feel the jealous energy from others getting vanished, this one should be a must for people who got jealous friends or family members

profile_pic

Queentorps Maine Coon Frost8 months ago

2222 likes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

profile_pic

Anonymous Miss8 months ago

Thank you. This has been a godsend. I was wondering why i was feeling so drained and ‘off’ after work …started playing this before & after my shift- the fatigue disappeared😔

profile_pic

psychic psycho8 months ago

Such an important field to use putting this in my daily stack

profile_pic

Indefinite Amelioration9 months ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Getting Jackies LyftUber RideShare9 months ago

I like using this with the Justice for All by Dream Seeds…

profile_pic

su2sa1li49 months ago

How to cure compulsive eating with fields or frequency??

profile_pic

patricia bareiro10 months ago

profile_pic

neelu pareek10 months ago

Gratitude :pray:

profile_pic

Lashook10 months ago

Does this also remove the past jealousy negative effects ?

profile_pic

Colleen Stevensa year ago (edited)

I should have known who this is from because it works first one out and doing it again😊

profile_pic

Faziaha year ago

MERCI :heart:
Gratitude cher DREAMER :rose::dove:
la jalousie des autres peut créer de sérieux blocages et vous sentir illégitime là où vous ne l êtes pas​:pray::deciduous_tree::dove:
BÉNÉDICTIONS et GUÉRISONS​:pray::innocent:

profile_pic

Tina Bravarda year ago

PRAYING THIS FOR DREAMSEEDS!

profile_pic

Mx Ruwaa year ago

Cast a spell about me now drive of negativity out. If I’ll intent or malice they hold, be it conscious or within their own bind it to them and let it harm me not. Jealousy is ingratitude. Anyone who casts it your way holds themselves in low esteem.

profile_pic

Mx Ruwaa year ago

I’ve literally only felt jealousy maybe 3 times in my entire adult life,but I seem to inspire it in many.

profile_pic

Lightlight77a year ago

Blessings to all. Thank you Sapien for this. I keep getting “guided” to different tracks you have produced. Always at just the right time. I am sending so much goodness to you. May you know health, wealth, happiness and love all your days. You are a blessing to humanity. I am so grateful.

profile_pic

Antonio Jose Murillo Murgueitioa year ago

Hello!
I bought the Energy Awakening Course recently. This audio is supposed to be part of the Audios link but it was not included. What can I do?
Thanks

profile_pic

N🌬️NcoNfoЯmiSt & sToIca year ago

I think jealousy hurts the person much more than others who they feel jealous of

profile_pic

Dannya year ago (edited)

Wish everyone the best. I wish for you to become what you want to be & attract what you want

profile_pic

Vera Bousioua year ago

Jealousy is a plague of our era since most people tend to compare all the time mostly unconsciously instead of building themselves up. I had no idea I could personally attract such enormous jealousy since my disposition is quite discreet and I like encouraging others too, yet this while thing proved detrimental. Recovering my original motivation each step each day, and also being much more cautious, limits are so important. Sending love and light to anyone having felt restricted by the negative emotions of others. The power within is worth so much more, and not everything we absorb is ours to handle. Filtering is key and thank you Dream Seeds!

profile_pic

Jeanette Koontza year ago

I am healing my familial relationships due to this. Thank you.

profile_pic

𝔟𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔩𝔶a year ago

this is extremely good :relieved:this sweet ease

profile_pic

Ian “Grape” Graepela year ago

The source blesses us all every single day.

profile_pic

Blitza year ago

Lot jealousy from my family not going to slow me down thank you god amen

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:a year ago

Jealousy is vile, I’ve been helping out my mother and loving her unconditionally until I realized she wanted my down fall and was extremely jealous of me.
Be careful who you love unconditionally and help because they might just be your undercover enemies. I feel sick to my stomach and I’m traumatized and horrified :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

profile_pic

Katie corina year ago

THANK YOU !!! :blue_heart::butterfly::nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

Absolute Goddessa year ago

Listened a couple of times. And am overcome with envy:(
Or maybe I just realize how much envy is plaguing me

profile_pic

Gold’n2 years ago

Living a life without jealousy or envy is real self love and freedom

profile_pic

elizabeth christine2 years ago

Thank you so much :pray::cherry_blossom:

profile_pic

DIvyne Rose Healing2 years ago

I am in tears instantly. I needed this in many ways. Thank You Sapien Medicine. From the bottom of my heart. :pray:t3::sparkling_heart:I have worked hard on clearing self but keep getting sabotaged and also sabotaging self and these demons of jealousy rear theyr ugly head. Maybe embrace them, love them instead of fighting them? I don’t know. I have many healing gifts but for some reason doors do not open and instead close for me for years now like I am being systematically blocked. I have sat by and watched so many doing very unique ideas I came up with as well. It is painful and hard not to be envious then self loathe comes in and “why not me? When do I get to shine?” Many may judge me on here after I read some of the comments. It takes all kinds is all I’m saying. I am a loving person and feel a greatness inside me that just can’t seem to get there. I mean no one harm if I have had jealousy or envy and do not seek to ruin others lives at all! I know many who are like that and have done so to me! I want nothing more than for my children to shine but I want to be that example for them! Start at home and heal self completely before world service venturing is where I’m at I think. Bless all who read this on their unique Soul’s journey. :two_hearts:

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY2 years ago

Ever since starting using sapien med and subliminals I’ve become much more attractive and my life has improved so much. But I always feel this intense jealousy and hatred from some people. Which would many times cause bad luck. This is absolutely necessary :+1:.

profile_pic

Catalyst Love2 years ago (edited)

All negative Jealousy in any form is banished from my existence.
I Am Grateful.

profile_pic

the kingdom of heaven is at hand2 years ago

So I just started listening and my heart is doing double beats for ya! (Lisa Lisa Can ya feel the beat!)

profile_pic

Anna Stanley2 years ago

Holy crap guys there was stuff coming out of the wood works to kill me and this stopped it. I don’t know how I even found any of this stuff it just its there! There’s such a thing as people being born under the wrong sign so they say.

profile_pic

Ni wayan Marni2 years ago

Sangat setuju

Ll

profile_pic

Setulu

profile_pic

Setuju

profile_pic

sangat bagus

profile_pic

September Rose2 years ago (edited)

I’m dealing with a jealous household enemy competing with me & trying to sabotage me & be me. Its became unbearable. Especially now that I’m saying no & setting boundaries. Hopefully this helps.
Does everything to try to take my energy & steal my peace joy etc

profile_pic

Brian2 years ago

The humming in this is epic .iv got some jelious people that are reacting to my action and its fuckin epic to have this

profile_pic

Neutralauthentisch2 years ago

WOW i try it! I have a narcissic and addicted ex, He try everything to destroy my Light :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: He NEVER WILL. THANK YOU

profile_pic

New Yorker2 years ago

This is excellent, thank you for this.

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago (edited)

D1-2dec-:relaxed:
D2-4dec-:relaxed:
D4-5dec-:slightly_smiling_face:
D5-6dec-:slightly_smiling_face:
D6-7dec-:slightly_smiling_face:
D7-9dec-:relaxed:

profile_pic

magicinyourhands2 years ago

I am so tired of people being jealous of me all the time. Like what did I do to attract so much jealousy? I am a sweet person but so few people recognize that mostly people view me as a threat. I don’t know why :pensive:

profile_pic

divine light2 years ago

This + love gravitation

profile_pic

Dreams Come True2 years ago

Audio works as a shield, but it doesn’t stop people from envying you. It protects you from the harm that the envious can cause…

profile_pic

Vickie Vires Richie🪴2 years ago

Thank you Dream, this is very liberating​:pray::diya_lamp::latin_cross::wilted_flower:

profile_pic

2 years ago (edited)

used this for like an hour yesterday and I don’t know if it’s because of this or not but people started treating me really nice even family members and my followers on social media😲, gonna keep on using this everyday now

profile_pic

Brian2 years ago

I have no one to talk to so ill talk to you. This video helped me so much going inward. Never am or was sure why others are jelious this has eased me on the inside so much. I love internal work and havnt been able to do so for quite a while. Farout

profile_pic

P R2 years ago

It’s a new concept hope it works :running_woman::raising_hand_man:

profile_pic

Hades2 years ago

Can anyone enlighten me if the results are permanent or I have to listen everyday ?

profile_pic

Yvette K2 years ago

I need this to change my mind set of negative thought any other suggestions thank you.

profile_pic

Ritvars Rolis2 years ago

T H A N K S :wink:

profile_pic

Swagota Dash2 years ago

It has worked for anxiety attack. My heart was beating like crazy, this made it slow down in 2 min. Thank you!

profile_pic

Rajpal Bhatia2 years ago

I wish I had this few yrs ago…
When I use to learn Karate my fellow mates use to show a lot of jealousy like a lot… like they would say if “she gone then winning that would be easier.” They would even say that you didnt do that correctly be petty all the time… sigh
Then I was young and not able to face it clear unfortunately then my performance declined, I wish someone helped me a bit or I was not that sensitive and dont give a f about others
I still practice and learn karate, tho covid kind of fcked up my classes

profile_pic

suparna2 years ago

Can you make one unwanted people go away stop gossips when they gossip and harm our they are being lack of money starting their life

profile_pic

Yvette K2 years ago

Thank you​:hugs::heart:

profile_pic

suparna2 years ago (edited)

Sir pls something do for AI Artificial inteligence implant removal from human body they can see me from my eye … I’m not remove from my body energetic trap negetive agenda
I’m doing some meditation but not working for me I do subliminals and implant blocking frequency but not block not removed yet sory for my bad English

profile_pic

Zoya2 years ago

Please universe listen to me remove all the jelousy to me now make them more careful understanding and supporting to me to all of them thank you thank you Universe yes I claim it

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago

Twice a day, works best for me.

profile_pic

Cold_mess3 years ago

THANK YOU. :revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago

All/any jealous energy thrown at me throughout my life time is being reflected back to their owner now.
All jealousy thrown at me is dissolving now :pray:t2::sparkles:
All jealous people are removed from my life forever. And so it is :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Adnan Babic3 years ago

I kind of hate that I have to use this.

profile_pic

Farzana Islam3 years ago

Oh my god… I feel so light after listening to this. It felt like a heavy energy force leaving my body​:thinking::thinking:

profile_pic

Sashe K3 years ago

May I also enlighten within so as not to project jealousy/comparison/envy upon others across all time, space and dimensions :pray::pray::pray: Thank you for creating & sharing this.

profile_pic

Lucky Girl3 years ago

Thank you so Much :heart::heart::heart:. Pls make one for shielding your aura from psychic attacks and negativity… As an empath i struggle a lot…

profile_pic

Skylos Bulldog3 years ago

Will this harm those people?

profile_pic

𝓞𝓵𝓰𝓪- Scaner3 years ago

Это щит, который напрямую защищает вас от негативных последствий, ревность других может сделать с вами, иногда люди могут быть очень ненавистными и завидовать всему, что вы делаете, и либо активно работать над вашим падением, либо подсознательно создавать ситуации, в которых вы чувствуете себя настолько дестабилизированным. и поток невезения, кажется, преследует вас повсюду.

profile_pic

Lory B.3 years ago

@dreem sed i Hope you reponse It a better to list in the morning or in the evening??

profile_pic

mm3 years ago

Does this remove their patterns ?

profile_pic

Léon Persephon3 years ago (edited)

I have experienced this from my asshole bitch Capricorn classmate in highschool, he gave me so much stress and trauma trying to bring me down for 4 years :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fu::woman_facepalming:t4:

profile_pic

DG G3 years ago

I feel jealous of somebody, but I don’t want to feel this way. I feel bad and cry about it because I feel I should have accomplished more and he is developing faster than me. What should I listen? I’m listening to the exorcism rite

profile_pic

joy forever3 years ago

Every time I hear it I feel nauseous. An explication please .
And a lot of gratitude :pray: for the good videos :gift_heart:

profile_pic

ᗯOᒪᖴY ᗷᗩᗷYᗪOᒪᒪ ᖇIᗪᗪᕼI3 years ago

This is recommended by an user of yours personally to me. So I’m going to use it. :shield::shield:

profile_pic

Amanda Lane3 years ago

Can relate to the first paragraph 100% Has been bad. Hope it gets better when I run this week. Lol

profile_pic

هالة نور3 years ago (edited)

Does this work as a protection or does it repair the damage that’s already done? does it give immunity from jealousy with time? Please advise

profile_pic

Mahirimah3 years ago

I see all these people in the comments saying it lasts only so long, but I don’t see a time in the description. Anybody know how long this provides protection for?

profile_pic

Sheetal Lodiya3 years ago

The others are reflection of your own subconscious. Let’s not harm ourselves loves! :sparkles:

profile_pic

Azi3 years ago

Reflect means trow back without absorbing

profile_pic

Martin3 years ago

Awesome how many clever people exist on the planet! Let’s keep multiplying

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Sapien introduces spiritual healing with using Science, is a WIN-WIN. :raised_hands:t3:

profile_pic

Hina Khodiyara3 years ago

Appreciate this. Thank you. Have an Epic Day my friend :)

profile_pic

lily togoyogo3 years ago

Bonjour stream serfs et merci bcp pour vos vidéos qui sont tirés intéressants.Si c est possible je vous demande de réaliser une pour la litteralité énergétique par sa perturbation les maladies apparaissent merci encore.

profile_pic

Helios3 years ago (edited)

Works with evil eye? Thank you for sharing with us

profile_pic

Cathy Zhang3 years ago

my face hurt omg

profile_pic

ZALILA123 years ago

Want to take this backwards on my time line lol

profile_pic

Martin3 years ago

Savage efficiency xD

profile_pic

R :sparkles:3 years ago

Thank you so much :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Sarah Fara3 years ago

Does this also help with feelings of jealousy we experience ourselves without wanting to?

profile_pic

Rocky Kilimanjaro3 years ago

I have jealous neighbors recently I bought a new car and the scratched the side front to back with a metal object, this alone has made me feel empty with anger.

profile_pic

Vaibhav P3 years ago

IDK why Whenever I listen to it my biceps pump up

profile_pic

Nefiri3 years ago

This gave me warmth in my belly, feels nice. So I just want to know are the results permanent after a few months of listening? You said that it will stick for a few hours, but I wondered if persistent use will abolish the “old” jealous energy? Sure we go around and new people might be jealous and it makes sense to use it anew but I’d love an answer. Thank you for your amazing work earth angel.

profile_pic

Tati1127xox3 years ago

:heart::notes:Thank you. Xox Tanya​:heart::notes::notes::heart:

profile_pic

Martin Luther King3 years ago

Hello sapien no channel has any effective audio for male reproductive system healing i. e. Testicular diseases, pain, vericocele, etc. I request you to please create one. Thank you.

profile_pic

Dupa Granita3 years ago

omg the likes is 665 im gonna keep it that way

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Oh I really wish, those videos can be downloaded for free, as I am struggling with money accounts and online payments and don’t know how to do it. But I understand that the creator of the videos needs money too.

profile_pic

A M3 years ago

I posted here 2 months ago if this can help dissolve jealousy within ourselves. The answer is, yes. I meditated to this for 20 minutes and visualized all the people I’ve felt jealousy towards and burned away all negative cords of attachment I’ve made towards them because of my jealousy. I feel lighter and emotionally cleansed now.

profile_pic

Antonella del negro3 years ago

Spero che questi sentimenti negativi si riflettano a specchio su chi li trasmette… anzi vorrei proprio fosse così.

profile_pic

Bart Everaert3 years ago

this is a curse remover

profile_pic

Rock Star3 years ago

Any spiritual words masked under music like mantras or xyz???

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys3 years ago

Apart from great effects, that music is badass man fire asf :D

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:pray::heart:

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys3 years ago

hey Dream do we still need this if we use Empathic Shielding from gumroad? hank You

profile_pic

Martin Luther King3 years ago (edited)

Dream seeds please take responsibility. If you post these videos, do reply to meaningful questions regarding these videos. Is listening once for 3 times a day sufficient? I hope the effects of one listen last for 5-7 hours. Thank you

profile_pic

Chhayank Vasava Life Coach3 years ago

Badly need this thanks

profile_pic

elizabeth loxsley4 years ago

My younger sisters especially, has always ill-wished me because she’s a twisted, jealous and immature jerk. Thankfully, I stay intuitively aware and energetically armed against her ugly residue!

profile_pic

Amy Vaughn4 years ago

Does this work on people that try to dumb you down to make themselves look good

profile_pic

S. E.4 years ago

YOU ARE GENIUS SAPIEN :innocent::ok_hand:t3::heart_decoration: :hugs::cherry_blossom:

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Dear Sapiens can you create one to see our passed animals and speak with them? It would be wonderful for those are suffering as me for their lost…thanks if you can…

profile_pic

George ten kate4 years ago

Sapien you have saved my life. It’s not easy ring beautiful talented rich and sexy!

profile_pic

Claudia C4 years ago

I got a notification for this video…as someone commented on my old comment…I knew that it ws a sign, that I should watch it again…cos i havnt since.

profile_pic

Mad Mozelle4 years ago

I mean I’m sure this is great but the music creeps me out a little :persevere:

profile_pic

maxwell4 years ago

What if I’m the one jealous

profile_pic

Fit King4 years ago

This feels very powerful and effective Dear Angel - just after a few listens, I feel myself being freed up from the influences that people might have had on me… Thank you very much again Angel. So if I understand this correctly, it will actively protect us from what is to come (as long as the shield lasts) and will also repair the damage that’s already done in the last few days / months - correct ? Kindly advise

profile_pic

Marlena Sien4 years ago

A USER RECOMMENDATION:
Listen to Dream Seeds’ Salt Cleanse 2 or 3 times before you listen to this, to ensure you get the most positive results :}

profile_pic

A M4 years ago

Will this help if we ourselves feel jealousy?

profile_pic

Claudia C4 years ago

Wow…Sapien medicine has another channel…I can’t believe this blessing.
I have serious health issues, (that I’ve just started working on with the sapien med videos), but I believe that the root cause if my illness, has been the 'negative energies ', from a certain person, that I have been victim of.
I believe I was divinely guided to these videos…tho I’m only just starting g my journey, I feel positive.
Thankyou so much, Sapien med… From my heart.

profile_pic

Twin Flame Wisdom Dawn of The New Day4 years ago

Beautiful Thank You very much.

profile_pic

Galin Petrov4 years ago (edited)

Amazingly powerful as always!
I didnt expect that I have so much jealous energy in my field, I felt such an enormous relief, I was shocked how much jealousy was sended to me, when I start to recognise the energy at the moment I played the video… I realise just now how much jealous can block you, how much it can block your energy/creative power/intentions. It is dark energy, very heavy… If you are a person who is being jealoused much, listen to this a few weeks for a hour a day to completely break and transmute the energy from your being. Still cant believe what an amazing relief I get…
Sapien, blessings my mate! :)

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

111 comments. Thank yu. Sapien again. Oh & :relaxed: Happy MERCURY in Retrograde. 2/16/2020. BLESSINGS. :leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover::leaves::seedling::four_leaf_clover:

profile_pic

Stassji4 years ago

Oh My. :basketball:

profile_pic

Starr4 years ago

This is much needed for Divine Feminine as a preventative. Great news Jezebel spirits have been destroyed. I know what I’m feeling in my body is purging clearing past lives parallel realities. Sapien med do you have other recommendations for the royal blood of Divine Feminine so she can nurture herself. Thank you in advance. Namaste

profile_pic

Thegoodnews924 years ago

will this work on me if I am the person that is jealous?

profile_pic

Starr4 years ago (edited)

Thank you much needed for twin flames! Namaste

profile_pic

Joyce Djajasaputra4 years ago

How long will this last, and can this remove jealousy effects from years ago?

profile_pic

thelamb4 years ago

Can this shield us from people’s bad intentions?

profile_pic

J.4 years ago

Sapien Medicine.
Why the effects are only few hours??
Wouldn’t it be possible some longer lasting protection?

profile_pic

Lara Yolk4 years ago

This sounds like hate, and sorrowful for me, and unhappiness

I think the creator wanted to illustrate how bad jealousy can be

profile_pic

Arcos Plenus4 years ago

This is so useful for when you’re somewhere on the corporate ladder. You want to succeed, you want a better position that uses the extent of your talents, and others are competing for the same thing even though they’re on your team. Gotta get that residual negativity out of the way, we’re all working the best we can.

profile_pic

Lucky Link4 years ago

whenever I see these anti jealousy videos in my feed I can’t help but laugh a lot XD I know I’m fabulous bitches but please, u are too ;)

profile_pic

SmexyangelMike4 years ago

Question. Will this work if Im the jealous one around here?

profile_pic

Cardamom064 years ago

Does it work on non living things as well? I mean if we play in the house, visitors would not cast jealousy vibes on your belongings? Also, can children be shielded as well if played on really low (almost inaudible) volume?

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

P E R F E C T. have a nice Holiday season Sapien. :tada::sparkler::confetti_ball::tada::fireworks::sparkler::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::christmas_tree::tada::confetti_ball::tada::sparkler::confetti_ball::fireworks::star::star::star::star::star::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::sparkler::sparkler::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::sparkler::sparkler::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::tada::tada::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::fireworks::fireworks:

profile_pic

Princess Ari4 years ago

I have an abusive jealous mother so I will be using this all the time

profile_pic

zezima4 years ago

I purchased the protection pendant. I hope it does the same thing

profile_pic

Victor Pereira4 years ago

love you.sapien!

profile_pic

janan 8884 years ago

Is this shield active against all negative energy and evil energy?

profile_pic

Wisteria A.4 years ago

Why is the music scary? :(

profile_pic

kshitiz gautam4 years ago (edited)

Plz make one for penis enhancements

profile_pic

Francesca Sciurba4 years ago

Thank you for this sapien❤️

profile_pic

last Day4 years ago

Dream this is incredible!! I feel super alive as if nothing is weighing me down rn

profile_pic

Rockit Science4 years ago

Aaaah, this is amazing! I’ve been doing all kinds of shieldings and clearings regarding the above idea, but I’ve had one issue still lingering - depatterning. And here Dream Sapien publishes this. :D Gonna be playing this several times every day; I can feel it working instantly, and it makes me feel great (as well as makes the effects of other fields I would use later on more pronounced and faster). Thanks for this!

profile_pic

erkan pol4 years ago

Kıskançlığın giderilmesi içindir have I got it right

profile_pic

Grant Fox4 years ago (edited)

Sensed
envy 2 days ago in my third eye but i manually removed it using reiki thanks will try this

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago (edited)

Thank you. Whenever I accomplish anything, I lose friends and they become hateful to me. Makes me give up and feel bad. This will be really helpful and hopefully get rid of bad luck they sent towards me.

profile_pic

Metaphysical Freediver4 years ago

can you please change the background music? it’s really unsettling and seems like something that would be playing in a suspenseful horror film rather than a video that supposedly brings “positive vibrations”

profile_pic

The Universe4 years ago

Its good to feel protected, thanks a lot.

profile_pic

Rinku G4 years ago

Sapien I don’t have idea about ur age, but u seems to be mature enough to understand the sensitive issue related to common people, all ur works r so relevant… again I m amazed… Thank u so much :pray:…God bless u.

profile_pic

Aparna M4 years ago

Thank you so much for this :pray::pray:. Really needed this at the moment.

profile_pic

Tina Garcia4 years ago (edited)

I work with people who kinda seem to be jealous of other people. I sometimes need to deflect from being in their mindset. This should help keep their negative vibes from me . Thanks so very much for all you do. It makes a difference in many lives may God bless you always !!!

profile_pic

I Am TARGETED INDIVIDUAL4 years ago

Thank You sooo much.:heart_eyes:Blessings.:four_leaf_clover:

profile_pic

Kuchimanchi Ramamohanarao4 years ago

can you make one for hernia cure

profile_pic

Migo Baerga4 years ago

I wish this lasted longer. The field I work in can be quite volatile. And family.

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

Can it be permanent results overtime?

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

Ah beautiful :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Chandu4 years ago

Much needed one for me currently , thanks Dream . The reason is again because of your fields and the evident positive changes in me ( confidence/ how I think and act etc.)… One colleague always say ’ I am so jealous of you 'and here is my shielding from you now for that. Hurrayyyy, I am shielded now from Evil eyes!! Thanks Dream, thank uuuu…lots of love and gratitude my friend

profile_pic

Angie H4 years ago

Perfect!!! Definitely what I need - thank you!!

profile_pic

The Alchemy of Love💚4 years ago

THIS.
So grateful for you and your work. Thank you for doing what you do! It is much appreciated!:green_heart:

profile_pic

Aura Blue4 years ago

Thank you.:dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove:

profile_pic

Jeanne d’ Art4 years ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

AuthenticSOLfullness9994 years ago

Interesting timing

profile_pic

cygnusne4 years ago

There is so much useful and interesting stuff in this channel one would need 50 hour days to listen to as many as one would like!! Thank you Sapien Med for so many interesting and beneficial audios!!

profile_pic

u4 years ago (edited)

Thank you a million times, you read my mind and this was the first video recommended to me when I opened my Youtube.
edit/

Can feel the drum beats warding jealousy away and the threatening string music scaring these energies away from my field. We definitely have etheric attachments that we adopt as our own self and this works to clear them out.

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian4 years ago

Sapien love you unconditionally :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

r g4 years ago

my heart is glowing from this

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin4 years ago

Oh, thank you so much! A good thing to have indeed!:pray:

profile_pic

Jossette Monroe4 years ago

Thank you, Sapien this is definitely needed… but I still can’t comprehend the type of mentality that feels negativity seeing others living their best lives. Why don’t they realize “If I’m shining everybody’s gonna shine”? It makes me so sad.

profile_pic

Minda Violetly4 years ago

Dude. Thank you I really needed this! :heart::clinking_glasses::hugs:

profile_pic

Sejin4 years ago

This is excatly what I needed .
Thank you SIR!!! :muscle:t3:

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

Thank you for this one Sap!!
And what about “disconnect from negative energy” isn’t it serves for the same purpose as this one? And maybe your dog tags “shielding protection” on teespring too? sorry for my ignorance

profile_pic

hopespringseternal704 years ago (edited)

never compare yourself to others for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. DESIDERATA by max ehrmann

profile_pic

Rachelle Robles4 years ago

Perfect timing!I love it so far!Makes you feel as if butterflies are in your stomachs

profile_pic

Sandeep Narayanan4 years ago

can you do one for musical intelligence please

profile_pic

Helen Holmes4 years ago

Hey Moon Man, an awesome piece of kit. So sad that we need it though !

profile_pic

Kabir Das4 years ago

Live chat today was really funny :joy:I missed it because my phone hasn’t been sending me notifications lately!

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

5th

profile_pic

harman sekhon4 years ago

This is the next level of Sapien Medicine. I am loving both

profile_pic

Q174 years ago

Thank you Sapien aka Dream Seed.Excuse me while I run to inform my family that I got to chat to you twice today!:grinning::grin::relaxed:

profile_pic

jennifer simon4 years ago

Thank you thank you thank you thank you this music is a little intense!

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.You make this spiritual war more easy.Bless :100::pray:

1 Like

I may have tried this before, maybe once, but now, this night I’ve listened at least 3 times (currently on my 4th listen) and what I can tell you…

I cried, tears started to appear on my eyes, I was releasing jealousy, including mine, since I literally felt jealousy towards others while listening to it…

Although l, I don’t usually remember myself to be the jealous kind, so it was more like a passive buildup, but still, it seems that I’ve been jealous, on some level.

It seems that I’ve accumulated quite the negativity, over the years.

This is very cleansing, plus it’s shielding me/the listener from other people’s jealousy.

Here’s a relatable comment:

5 Likes