The Great Revelation

Wow. All of this is golden for me.
Thank you.
I’ve been trying to learn about Intention, ‘properly’.

This has been a theme to such an extent that I can’t help hope you’d say a few more words, even though you may not.

2 Likes

It’s still coming. And I don’t even necessarily agree 100% with @Alkul. But if everyone took on this paradigm we could live in Paradise.

Everyone could be viewed legitimately as the divine fallen through the veil into samsara.

And if people would greet their projections with love instead of fear, they would find a much different world on the other side.

Remember who are usually identified as archons: YHVH, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, and of course Metatron.

4 Likes

We’re echoing the same thing just in a different way … words don’t need to agree unless you’re thrown off the top of Babel :grimacing: (as the egregores’ main puppets recently have been - focus on the refractions of the false light, in case you haven’t seen them fighting each other at the bottom of Babel yet)

4 Likes

To iterate some of the various problems:

I have to move out in about 3 weeks. (My landlord is a psychopathic child and animal abuser, among other things.)

I bought a car I’d been renting for months. I’ve since replaced a coil pack and plug (fouled by valve cover gasket leak), the water pump, the thermostat, and have to replace the valve cover gasket and fan and fan control module (almost all seemingly unrelated).

And my web host is down with no explanation.

That’s all within the maybe 4 days after making my original post.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. There is much to do, on this plane and others.

3 Likes

Why (just) the guys from christian tradition?

Right, I found something I’ll look into about the false light (I suppose connecting to the light within would help?), but what’s with the tower thing in this context? — if I may

1 Like

Hoh hoho! but looking for the meaning of these things is half the journey! I loved the initial theme of item tiers on the Sapien Medicine gumroad: congrats adventurer, you found a mythical tier item that will allow you get to the next level by helping you best the boss you’re currently stuck on!!

I mean the majority of Vedas and most of the Christian Pantheon exist in the 4th dimension, so you can probably see why the references are used with a little bit of effort and stubbornness. Accept the quest and follow the markers!!

4 Likes

My view is quite simple: Devil, Archon or a God/Goddess, as long as thst being is helping me, we’re friends, don’t help me, well, I’ll find someone else lol, there are innumerable Deities. :sweat_smile:

Of course, although I’m neutral towards Dark Entities (I dislike them, sometimes, but I’m not their enemy), I Prefer “Good Guys”, those who are Higher in terms of Vibes, and i stick with them and of course, after learning that myself I’m Divine too, well, I mostly stick for/with Myself lol, so I guess All Beings have a Certain level and how “good” or “bad” they are depends on Many many Factors, including our P.O.V. And Circumstances - also, those of us who incarnated on Earth are Far from “Perfected Beings”, I mean, humanity has so many shady activities and predilections…

We are a mixture of All sorts of Possibilities, I guess and I would say that the Journey towards becoming More and Higher Consciousness includes having to interact with all sorts of Beings and Situations…

Nowadays I try to be “Better”, but there needs to be a balance in my relationships with my fellow humans and other life forms.

Anyway, this is just my understanding and view…

We CAN Do Much More and We Can and Should Reach Higher and Higher…

Edit: please don’t judge me and think about it - humans have named these beings or those beings as good or bad or whatever, but isn’t that judgement on our part?
Who are we to say that X or y is bad or good?

I personally think that religions and even spiritual beliefs are limited and at best slightly or partially Accurate…

Sure, there is Truth in everything, but there are also opinions, views and side picking/taking…

The Whole is Beyond our (current) knowing.
That’s my view.

2 Likes

Technically they’re Proto-Jewish. Meaning they go back to the earliest recorded traditions of the Jews/Hebrews.

Also because their power, like any power, can be misused and is very badly misinterpreted. I am certainly guilty of this (severely for most of my life).

Also because fear will get in how fear gets in. I was actually going to explain this issue in depth earlier today, but once again, the words have escaped me.

2 Likes

I was thinking of opening a thread to ask you how your reconcile these in your mind, from your position/experience, but then you started the topic we’re at :P

1 Like

I don’t know if this is of importance to me, but I am curious. I’m not sure what to search for though (?).

I am quite of aware of the biblical stories, and to a somewhat degree of Old Testament interpretations from this other side of the pond, but it is of signicant effort to reinterpret the canonical view. Particularly since different old testament folks seem to either connect to different versions of ‘God’, or the stories seem intermingled (or tampered with or misread), or I can see both the values and the pitfalls in said ‘scripture’. Or different modalities for different stages of evolution / needs :thinking: It’s like a mixture of truth and ‘lies’.

Which, I also understand that Babel references confusion and dis-unity/harmony, in particular in relation to speech. And ‘powers that be’ not fcking with unity and ascension, ‘lest the people become like gods/them in power’ and do whatever the fk they set their minds to.

1 Like

The difference here is in what we’d call religion and the mystical traditions (which are usually hidden, although often in plain sight). So you’ll see the symbols everywhere. Once you see them, you can’t just ignore them.

The thing is. If you are God. And I am God. And angels are the emanations of God…

The Kabbalists always got it. But by and large these teachings were persecuted by the powers that be regardless. There are very powerful forces who have a lot of power, and their human puppets have power, money, and a predilection for violent tyranny. But they are God too…

3 Likes

Start by setting the intention then align with flow 🪄
It was part of their daily lives before… they no longer see them now … tinkering, adjustments and modifications made the path of discernment harder to access . . .

Don’t sweat it tho … set the intention and you’ll get there … eventually …

2 Likes

So when I made my original post, when Sam replied and closed the post, I fell into a deep partial depression. He demonstrated EXACTLY what I’m talking about in multiple ways, and TBH I see him as not only a friend but an ally, even when we disagree. And to me, if Sam and Dream are susceptible to the Matrix, what the bloody hell am I to do? Who is free? Who is left? And the truth is, there is no one. We are all IN the Matrix, because we live here. Of course, then I realized the great gift he gave me. He validated and proved my entire post without knowing it, and gave me just what I needed to write it. So thank you Sam!

I love you all, even when you make me extremely frustrated.

@SammyG for the love of God, don’t delete that post. It will take me a while yet to write my post. I just got moved and have much personal and legal drama to deal with. But the post is coming. And from what I’ve seen from literally everyone, most of the content will be completely unexpected - from all of you. But thank you for giving me the archetypally perfect example of it. Not that what you said was altogether wrong. But it hit all the notes Metatron needed it to, right and wrong. :wink:

3 Likes

Well for me, as long as i can be happy living in Matrix forever, i’m alright.
Rather than i am out of Matrix but feel solitude or suffer.

1 Like

have you read Lacan?

he pretty much summarized this back in the 50s, but using many scientific disciplines as instruments to explain it.

we all are trapped in the matrix, and the matrix works on its own in an impersonal way, no one runs it or owns it, it’s just a machine that moves to wherever its inclined to.

the work of a psychoanalist is to try to put some sticks on the wheels to avoid some motions that are perjudicial to people and lead to excess suffering.

5 Likes

To quote Lacan:

…in the form of a behavior created in the past and reproduced in the present in a way that does not conform to vital adaptation. Here what I already pointed out reappears, namely, that the unconscious is the discourse of the other. This discourse of the other is not the discourse of the abstract other, of the other in the dyad, of my correspondent, not even simply of my slave: it is the discourse of the circuit in which I am integrated. I am one of his links. It is my father’s speech, for example, insofar as my father has committed mistakes that I am absolutely condemned to reproduce: what they call super-ego. I am condemned to reproduce them because it is necessary that I take up the discourse that he bequeathed to me, but not simply because I am his son, but because the chain of discourse is not something that anyone can stop, and I am precisely in charge of transmitting it in its aberrant form to any other. I have to present to someone else the problem of a vital situation that he is also very likely going to encounter, in such a way that this speech forms a small circuit in which an entire family, an entire clique, an entire faction are trapped, an entire nation or half the globe. This is the need for repetition (…). It is only introduced by the register of language, by the function of the symbol, by the problematic of the question in the human order.

3 Likes

Kind of like this, really. The obsession with grabbing the world by the throat, no matter what… it allows them to find their way through.

1 Like

But these thought-forms don’t want you too close to your higher-self either correct?

So is it that once you reach a particular threshold, they try their best to hold you at that level?

I guess they won’t be able to increase their source of energy anymore, but it’s better than letting you go further and figure out what’s going on.

This is my line of thinking anyway.

2 Likes

Sure - they will definitely try.

2 Likes