The Higher Self NFT: Testimonials

Hmm members seem to have a copy of most if not all of the audios at this point though if u ask around, not sure how to fix it, it seems to work sometimes for me but not always

2 Likes

Have a question about the products nft.
Does it work just by purchasing the product and downloading it on my phone?
And does it only work if I look at the picture?
How long do I have to look at the picture? want to make that picture a wallpaper for my phone case, but are there people who do it like me?
If I print the picture, I wonder if the power will be transferred from the original in the virtual wallet or if the original maintains the power. If force is transferred into objects is damaged, not lost the power? This nft picture is not yet clearly understood by looking at the articles in the forum.

Has it happened to anyone else too that the Higher self recommended one very specific type of yoga?
It called its name and it’s something that I have no memories of hearing or reading that, a kind of yoga I have never ever heard of before, nor the word.

3 Likes

Yo… I got the same problem of the audio file not loading. Can you also PM me?
(Again, I can prove I own this NFT)
(Thank you!)

1 Like

Every time I need to make a decision or have a complex question, I just loop this NFT audio and listen as best as I can to my inner voice.

Then the download of concepts comes like if as I am explaining it to myself, but with a sudden realization of the answer to the question.

This NFT audio + Conceptual Realizations significantly improved my path finding in life and discernment of information. And that’s just one tiny part of what can be done with this NFT.

giphy2

20 Likes

If anyone has this, please pm me. :pray:

1 Like

Just got this wonderful NFT from @Username2, anyone has the audio for this? Thank you.

You should always get both, mandala and audio, from the person from whom you acquired the NFT.

2 Likes

Sending over :)

2 Likes

Yeah you right.

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Hello I have a question regarding meditation. It says “mediation activate”, did you meant “meditation activate”? Thanks.

1 Like

The exact wording does not matter. Your intention matters.

3 Likes

I’m not good at setting the intention so knowing the exact words would be ideal for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The fields react to intention and conceptual thinking, not to words.

It is easy to do.
You are doing it all the time already anyways.
For example when you think about someone and something.
Just look at a cute cat and and send it thoughts of love.
And voila, you’ve set an intent of love.

In fact you are usually setting an intention and then looking for words to express that intention.

The words don’t matter. Just use the words and language that you would use like giving someone a command.
The process of you finding the right words of how you personally would express that command is already setting the intention for it.

Just keep in mind that words don’t matter because intention automatically comes BEFORE words.

Intention is the cause.
Words are the symptom / the human brain representation of your intention.

8 Likes

Ah I see that makes sense. I was focusing on the words itself without the intention. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did a 4 hour loop to this and got an answer from my higher self regarding manifestation and my HS told me “I am still not ready” The second statement was “You are still deeply traumatized”, lol I don’t know why I felt my HS was disappointed in me :see_no_evil: I felt like like Aang talking to his past reincarnations wanting some advice. I guess I still need to learn or I am missing something because I am incorporating a lot of mental health audios.

5 Likes

You have basically the perfect tool at hand to do that. :slight_smile:

You can ask which angle you need to take, which practice, field, etc. would get you as fastest to being able to manifest what you want.

That reminds me of using the free field more, really neglected it.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m getting some generals answers from HS even though I’m trying to pinpoint the direction, probably because my brain isn’t able to process the concept being downloaded so I’m listening along with Conceptual Realization.

4 Likes

Got this back again temporarily from a good soul. I finally am going to muster the courage to ask my higher self to ask these question even though I will probably know the answer but I want to hear it directly from my higher self.

Why did I have to suffer so much while my family and cousins got to enjoy a better life?

Why did I have to cry everyday going to school?

Why put me through so much pain? It’s not fair while others got to live life while I hide from the world.

6 Likes