The Holy Grail (European Group - Community Project)

Looking forward to more upcoming updates and reviews on this intriguing NFTs , thanks guys ,:blush:

6 Likes

Just wondering , will this be of the similar effect to the Knight/warrior mindset field aspect where the Knight Mindset creates an “aura that radiated a strong bubble of power where people will perceive you as someone to draw inspiration from …” , meaning a sense of admiration and respect from others ?

3 Likes

I love this Gem :cherry_blossom:
Since I started using the Holy Grail, my well-being has improved significantly

The feelings of purity and bliss just overwhelm me. It’s very much like I’m back in childhood, I’m just grateful for everything and love everything as it is.

I began to see the true beauty of things, became kinder and more aware. The Grail also helps me a lot with my meditations, combining it with The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir was an amazing experience.

Two seemingly incongruous ideas together create such an interesting alchemy. I won’t tell everything it helped me with, but it will be enough to say that the effects of the Elixir are enhanced at least several times.
It was also interesting to visualize The Grail in the process when drinking water.
Speaking of physical effects:

• Skin is cleaner and more shining
  • Faster recovery after training
  • It helps me with healing my brain after addiction a lot
  • Lightness in the body and a more flexible body
  • Greater productivity and efficiency
  • Detoxification

I don’t use anything for health other than The Navapashanam Elixir and I am pretty healthy so nothing more to report about health yet

23 Likes

Hi @anon7700593 welcome to our awesome Forum!! :smiley:
Wonderful first post! Really happy you have connected to and are reaping all the benefits of this great NFT. The Holy Grail was one of the very first group community projects that I was a part of. We had such fun creating and designing this NFT. Very fond memories!!

15 Likes

Does anyone know how many copies of the holy grail were made?

4 Likes

8 Likes

I was very honored to get this nft a few days ago. When I listened to the audio, I felt that my whole cells were full of electricity, my body was much more energetic, and I also felt that there was a sacred power protecting me :crown:

UPDATE: Because of the increase of face acne in summer, this nft makes my skin very clean and smooth :relaxed:

15 Likes

This NFT looks so complete! Any updates from users after more time of use?, I will try to get it at some point

1 Like