The Honeybee Swarm: Remote Candle Charger

The Nestling gets his first lead on a project! His specialties include fire magick, and Septarion has been with me for all the candles I charged, and have taught her how to do so.

If you post a photo of a candle below, it is to be immediately be charged by The Nestling and Septarion with a field known as The Honeybee Swarm. When you burn it, the energy will accumulate, and occasionally (depending on the qualities of the candle, this could be several times a second or one every several seconds) emit an energetic form of a honeybee. They home in on life forms in their vicinity and provide a variety of forms of energetic nourishment, mostly based on honey, beeswax, and royal jelly.

Free until I get the candle charger section up on Ko-Fi.

8 Likes

Thank you :candle:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

The effects happen everytime I light this candle?
Because I use it for a few minutes every evening.

2 Likes

Good question. And I wonder if, as with other chargers, the candles continue to charge until used up?
On another note, I’ve been using so many candles that I’m considering DYI…

2 Likes

Yes, the candle itself will be imprinted.

3 Likes

The field will probably continue to refine itself, yes.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for all you do

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Whaaatt how’d I miss this thread
:fire:

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Any awesome (or mundane) stories?

1 Like

I can’t atm point out the differences between this, and all the other fields I’ve been using,
but a batch of candles had ran out, and then I got new ones which I had not charged.
I was soon guided to get the bees again :)

1 Like

Uh yeah- I got a text 30 seconds after I lit the candle and ended up having an extremely upheavaled week that leveled me up massively once the pain was over.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like