The Illusion of Separation and the Ultimate Trap

The illusion of separation is the strongest spell cast by magi (whether they are aware they are so or not) across the globe. Right and wrong, good and evil, light and dark, they promote the notion of a dichotomy or a duality so that they can manipulate others by remaining neutral. Subscribing to any philosophy makes you predictable and easy to control, because by aligning with a creed, your reactions are mapped according to what it entails, no matter how unique your individual experiences and genetic make-up are.

The main purpose of any powerful magus (aware or not) is to ensnare your will using the ultimate “I should” trap.

A lot of people with their perspective stuck in the mundane cannot perceive how many of such traps are laid around them to fall into, but the principle is simple, and it’s detecting in you the difference between “I know this is the best thing to do” (divinely inspired action/intuitive) and “I should probably do this thing” (opinion affected by rules set by society, moral dogmas, or whatever logical inferences you have absorbed through your logical filter).

Everything from jobs, to accepted actions and types of relationships, as well as social pressure, all these things are there to rob you of your free will to act based on divine guidance and send you down the road of powerlessness… and although you cannot directly see it, every individual case where a peer of yours, or a friend, or a parent, pushes you down a certain path, against what feels right in your heart and mind, they are, unknowingly, acting as agents of the matrix, because their minds have been programmed by some code perpetuated by a powerful magus… and although it’s a long and difficult to follow chain of cause-and-effect, ultimately, your acceptance of this suggestion, although at a surface level it may seem inconsequential and trivial, is actually serving the magus to some capacity, at some level.

The idea that you need to peacock, compete or work hard, to be the best version of yourself, is flawed and intentionally perpetuated, it is often those simply following their individual guidance that reach the top, instead of getting stuck in the rat race… when your eyes are blind to gold, you will pass a vein without knowing it, because you are busy chasing a treasure map left by someone else for you to look for (although it could actually be turning you into some monster’s meal).

Be neutral, never take sides, walk the middle path, there is no right or wrong, nature is ultimate good, whether it serves your best interest or not, that is Eden, and the belief in separation, the belief that there are flaws in the design of the divine ALL, that is the Fruit of the Tree… with flaws comes want… and want implies the absence of abundance… In the garden, all the things you need or could ever desire are already present, you needn’t more to live in eternal grace and joy… once out, there begins the pain, the labor, the hardship. Know that in the garden, you are the closest you can be to the divine in form on all levels, and as such, you are the greatest you can be, to believe otherwise, is to undermine the status of the Highest… and where the Highest reigns not as your king, you are subject to the rules of men and nature.

But again, “If you meet the Buddha. kill the Buddha; if you meet the patriarchs. kill the patriarchs; if you meet an Arhat. kill the Arhat; if you meet your parents, kill your parents… in this way, you attain liberation.” (Taishō.vol. 47, p. 500b) - Let not anything I say deter you from what you find right for yourself.

So it is, so mote it be.

10 Likes

I’d like to add that philosophy of alienation and separation as “the ultimate trap” was not only considered by Eastern practices, but also considered by Western thinkers such as Hegel to understand the phenomena of divided consciousness and spirit and Marx to understand the nature of wealth, production and value.

3 Likes

what do you think the narrow path is other than extracting meaning on your path.
It’s a narrow path because it’s your path as soon as you get sucked into another’s path.
you’re on the broad path and that can come in many shapes and sizes from
sex and drugs and propaganda and all kinds of things to distract you away from extracting and learning from your own path.

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

this reminds me of something i read in “The Talmud Of Jmmanuel”

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on Earth.
"Truly, I have not come to bring peace, but the sword of knowledge
about the power of the spirit, which dwells within the human being.
"For I have come to bring wisdom and knowledge and to provoke
mankind: son against his father, daughter against her mother, daughter-inlaw against her mother-in-law, servant against master, citizen against
government and believer against preacher.
"The people’s enemies will be their own housemates.
“The path of truth is long and the wisdom of knowledge will only
penetrate slowly.”

4 Likes

Here is more on Deleuze and Guattari magnus opus:

Capitalism and Schizophrenia

schizein-, being the translation for splitting, and phren-, meaning soul, spirit or mind.

2 Likes

Those are some real gems.

William S. Burroughs once stated that “Language is a Virus from Outer Space”… There is so much to learn from interpreting language and etymology… so much hidden in plain sight using something as commonplace as everyday language… In fact, we are currently, throughout this interaction, because we are using specific words, confining ourselves to the limitations imposed by the magi who created the language itself. Neologism is heavily regulated for a reason. Language is essentially the code used to program our perception, but when we’re talking, there is little to no proof that we are actually seeing things the same way. It’s marvelous. The reason priests and hierophants of old used metaphors and stories is because they take you through the process beyond the bounds of language, it penetrates social programming, for those with the eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to feel.

It’s a nice callback to the Tower of Babel. In fact, I’ve read a book once called After Babel by George Steiner which proposes a very interesting theory about the linguistic divide we are experiencing. There is some universal, unconscious language, we refer back to, before earthly expression. This is why people speaking different languages can bridge the gap in meaning… the meaning itself transcends language. It is the universe itself speaking to us. Nietzsche goes to great lengths ranting about the fetichism of language in the Twilight of Idols.

Rosicrucians are actually first trained to practice complete awareness throughout the day, going as far as being able to recall every detail of what they did, every single day. This is very powerful training in mindfulness and over time, it helps you unplug yourself from false etheric cords and parasitic contracts.

3 Likes

Emmanual literally means God with Us, and I genuinely like that name. A lot of people look at the figure of Jeheshua as a savior, and this is the Christian view promoted by the church, for obvious purposes. But Jesus was more of a liberator and provocateur. He didn’t come to impose new order, he came to tell people to embrace chaos so that a new era organically unfolds… and he was very successful for the most part, because after his arrival, the old order fell, and much of it is now lost to history. In some respect, he was a revolutionary. He was also, in recorded history, the most powerful magus to have stepped in this plane of existence… this was the entire point of stating that Melchior (Persia), Balthazar (Ethiopia) and Caspar (India) travelled to pay homage to him. These three nations were widely known to have produced the strongest magi, and he was greater still (Zoroaster, Enoch and Krishna).

The main message he tried to convey is often lost, but it was this " Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12 - preceded by this: " I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." John 5:30 … the point being precisely what I stated in my initial post. (both of these are pulled from the least biased translation - the KJV)

3 Likes

Wow.

So it is, so mote it be.

1 Like

All is one

1 Like